Sign in to follow this  
Akira

Asteroid to hit earth

Unfortunately this might be the end of the world.

I happily say that a rock will kill us, but they will never take our money.

Won't be the end of the world.....might be the end of US but it won't be the end of the world...

I say good riddance too!

They say 300 to 1 odds (which cosmicly speaking are pretty good)....so...

What do you think the odds are that humans will have sufficiently pulled their heads outta their asses to do something about it in 900 years?

Or will our great-great-great-great-great-great-etc etc grandchildren be arguing the latest Israeli/Palestinian War taking place on Mars on whatever is a forum in 900 years?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ April 04 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They say 300 to 1 odds (which cosmicly speaking are pretty good)....so...

What do you think the odds are that humans will have sufficiently pulled their heads outta their asses to do something about it in 900 years?

Or will our great-great-great-great-great-great-etc etc grandchildren be arguing the latest Israeli/Palestinian War taking place on Mars on whatever is a forum in 900 years?<span id='postcolor'>

probably,but it would be human(earth) vs the mars people(mars) and some 3rd planet will step in. smile.gif

I could totally see that!

Those stinkin' Mars bastards! Nothin' but terrorists and child eaters!

Course it wouldn't be so bad if those damn Saturnites would just quit stickin' their big noses and five arms into everything and supportin' people like that!

I agree.

I will shoot my potato cannon at them and turn them into spam.

Then I will use the spam to make new spam.

in 900 years we can fling it at mars and laugh at them all...until they fling it back. are these games of the future? asteroid pong?

I saw a documentary once about the technological advantages human kind shall make in the future. In 200 years the human race will have space ships travelling with the speed of light they said. Imagine what technology we shall have in 900 years.

Destoying it will be a simple push of a button!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ April 04 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cosmicly<span id='postcolor'>

Is that spelled right? wow.gif

In 900 years i plan to have reincarnated in to a Hot Brunette with a beautifull body and the mind of einstein (einstein mind is optional will be happy with the first part) biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (§nake @ April 04 2002,23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ April 04 2002,22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cosmicly<span id='postcolor'>

Is that spelled right?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hell no!

I need spell check sad.gif

right now we could deflect a asteroid the size of texas with nuclear weapons and cause it to miss the earth.. in the future.. who knows..

Well, lets see... one post a day... for 900 years... We could make the worlds longest forum post. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Won't be the end of the world.....might be the end of US but it won't be the end of the world...

I say good riddance too! <span id='postcolor'>

You're just begging for a flame war aren't you? Chances are, that if the U.S. was destroyed your country's economy would go to shit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ April 05 2002,02:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">right now we could deflect a asteroid the size of texas with nuclear weapons and cause it to miss the earth.. in the future.. who knows..<span id='postcolor'>

Where'd you get this, from Armageddon? biggrin.gif If there was an asteroid the size of Texas, there wouldn't be shit we could do, except die.

Reminds me of the russian chap in Jagged Alliance 2, I think his name was Igor. He always said (when under fire): "'I need foxhole!"

Lololololololol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.giftounge.giftounge.gif

JA2 sucked. I'd rather play Commano's.

But what i really want to do now is go home sad.gif

This day is going to last forever. I have nothing to do and am wasting my time here at work. I want to play OFP.

Arg, Commandos sucked doggy's dong. JA2 rulez, ok, it was l33t... tounge.gif

I'm also stuck at work. Whould be writing my Research Journal, but I don't feel like it. biggrin.gif

what does l33t mean ?

late perhaps

i'm also trying to write my reseach joural. I have 16 pages now and am far from finished. I have a week to complete it now and all i do is spending my time on the forum to wait until it is weekend so i can play jedi knight II and OFP. commado's sucked i know as i played it once and i really hated it but i hated JA more as it sucked monkey c**k