Sign in to follow this  
fromz

Operation Halfmoon PLA (OHPLA) Standalone Release

It looks like if you place a tank or helicopter in the editor that the cre/pilot dont have the chinese body.

Seams like a bug.

Hello, I extracted the files in arma2. I created the mod @ ohpla, and I launched Arma launcher. Not work. I forgot something?

Very very very good mod! :yay:

But I some small issues in my ArmAII.rpt: http://glt.pastebin.com/f1cfbba2d

And you should have a look on this picture:

arma22009122620483953.th.jpg

You can see the player through the helicopter. I don't know if it's ArmA II or mod related. I guess the PLA choppers are using UH-1Y sounds?

I hope this mod will be extended! :) I'd like to have an PLA ambulance, a PLA plane (cargo + fighter) and one anti-air tank. Some stationary defenses would be cool too :)

Most of the bugs are still there. Wtf man?

[Tho: Thx. Anyway - it's still a good mod.]

= Response R091227 of acexpla and ohpla =

I'll try to do these below, both in acexpla and ohpla. Thanks all the feedback and encouragement!

* Solutions Verison 2.0.1 (I don't wanna make a schedule)

#R091227S1 Fix - Charactar models long neck

#R091227S2 Fix - Z9g on top of a building the landing gear comes not out

#R091227S3 Fix - Z9A fuselage is becoming transparent when kicking up dust

#R091227S4 Fix - Z9A pilot's legs are becoming visible through the fuselage

#R091227S5 Change - Z9 choppers' sounds

* Furture Version unkown (May long time later)

#R091227F1 Try Fix - All the Errors in arma2.RPT

#R091227F2 Try Add - PGZ-95 anti-aircraft-tank

#R091227F3 Try Add - Chinese Mandarin vioce

#R091227F4 Try Add - Chinese tactical animation of solders

* These are my explanation

I have limited free time and limited skill to do mod work.

But I love it, I wish make some pepole and myself happy, so I just do that.

> Bullets of all the firearms are made meticulously as real as possible (according to the public ballistic trajectory data, Maybe inaccuracy)

> EQ2050's windshield and all the wheels of wheels vehicles, limited of my skill now, I can't fix them now, but I'll learn more to improve

> cre/pilot model are retextured of bis official, it's a time problem, may change furture.

//Most of the bugs are still there. Wtf man?

Ah, Sorry to hear that, they are too many reports and many different bugs, I can't fix all of them in short time or even I don't have the skill to fix some of them for now.

* There are my suggestion

//Hello, I extracted the files in arma2. I created the mod @ ohpla, and I launched Arma launcher. Not work. I forgot something? ->

@ohpla not @ ohpla, remove the blank, and don't forget the addons folder which include all the pbo files, and the -mod=@ohpla parameter

Fromz ver nice the PLA Addons.

But i found the soldiers necks to be so long, they need to be less long.They apear not to be human if you start looking to then so much.

The reload sounds need to be redone, you can feel its very far and has recorded in some sort of closed room.

do you plan on doing a MP7 for the engineers?

Awesome Mod, great PLA army! Very excited to see you released it in the long run after so many hard work. Congratulations and thanks!

By way, is it possible to add some chinese voices for those terrific PLA soldiers in a patch in future?

Edited by ARM2CAT

This is a great addon, but im just wondering, where is the q-5 plane? :(

Did you stop work on it or is it comming later? Thanks

Hi fromz - I would like to say thanks / è¬è¬æ‚¨ï¼ for your work & rare time you've spend on this mod, I hope that you will have the ability to keep it up to date :)

I found one issue (maybe it's just because of a conflict with an other addon in my Arma2):

The PLA-soldiers can not use / throw the "HandGrenade_PLA"

Can anybody confirm this too?

* Furture Version unkown (May long time later)

#R091227F1 Try Fix - All the Errors in arma2.RPT

#R091227F2 Try Add - PGZ-95 anti-aircraft-tank

#R091227F3 Try Add - Chinese Mandarin vioce

#R091227F4 Try Add - Chinese tactical animation of solders

Please add the plane what you showed in this trailer (at 3:30 min)

(Whats happend to the plane that its got lost to release? O.o)

And some Static weapons :-)

Static Weapons, Anti Air Tanks and a plane is really missing but with that chinese troops rockZ :yay:

This mod is so awesome :-)

Thank you FromZ!

Edited by Clawhammer

Let me congratulate on your mod, very nice work, thank you for your past and future works!

I found one issue (maybe it's just because of a conflict with an other addon in my Arma2):

The PLA-soldiers can not use / throw the "HandGrenade_PLA"

Can anybody confirm this too?

The case with me that I cannot use the PLA handgrenade with any infantry. I tried only ACEX_PLA, so I don't know what's the situation with the standalone.

Thanks for your reply. If the (my) (for stand alone) malfunction of the not working "HandGrenade_PLA" on all units is not related to other addons, maybe it needs to add a specific weapon for the grenades like possibly "PLA_throw" or something like that. :icon9:

I think fromz didnt release the planes cos ace has the priority,hw I miss them a lot....my chinese forces need artillery too.

since this release I cannot play a2 without the PLA!!!I like so much the detail,the colours,they must speak chinese!!one of the best mod ever made imho

The anti-air tank and theplane and the chinese voice im missing. then it would be perfect.

PS.:please change those ugly necks ;-)

> Chinese Mandarin vioce is affirmatory, add in furture.

> I haven't found anything wrong about HandGrenade_PLA,

> I say agian, neck is changing now. at first priority, #R091227S1 Fix

I think fromz didnt release the planes cos ace has the priority,hw I miss them a lot....my chinese forces need artillery too.

since this release I cannot play a2 without the PLA!!!I like so much the detail,the colours,they must speak chinese!!one of the best mod ever made imho

None have the priority of the plane. They both from original Operation Halfmoon creation.

Actually I have sold the 3d model of the plane. A company buy it, so, I don't think I can release it

without their permission. But I'm trying, may rebuild the model agian and change a color to release.

Hope the company don't think I used their purchases.

Unfortunately, I have created and sold most of the PLA Air force jet models, Include,

J10, JH7A, J11/Su27, Su30MkkII, J8, J7, H6... It's a lot of money...

So, If I use or rebuild (because model and texture is similar) any of them, I'm afraid that

is very open to criticism. I don't wanna make trouble with myself.

The PLA air force is almost impossible release in my hand and nearly nothing relativity with my mods.

I'm just thinking about the jet Chengdu FC-1,

It's made in China but it's not serve in pla. and it's not very good at battle effectiveness.

Sigh~ hehe

Depends if you sold the copyright along with the the models or just the models. Pitty, but it was worth a large fortune I guess. Love the rest though :)

How about the experimental WZ-10? Might be good against the AH-64D Longbow.

Edited by colossus