Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

ok i posted a ticket and got a good reply and was advised to go to CIT and try requesting it there, who or what is CIT?

Hey there, i actually messed up somehting with the Userconfig Files as i tried to update them cause of the Ingame Error, is there a way to load the Configs manually anywhere, or maybe someone can up them ? Thanks..!

Did you try to just run the uodater again? I'm wondering if it will update the .hpps again in the @ACE/userconfig folder since you've changed them.

Just a thought.

Thanks for the headsup Sickoy, and thanks for the last updates. :)

quoted!

ps: @Alex72

I don't know if so I'm OT but a question:

how can I put yours "ACE stuff missions" in the editor?

if possible of course.

thanks in advance.

DK;1550610']ok i posted a ticket and got a good reply and was advised to go to CIT and try requesting it there' date=' who or what is CIT?[/quote']

Community Issue Tracker (ARMA2 bug tracker i guess?). Dont know what your problem was though so i cant tell. The link is in my signature.

Yea i tried that, but all said nothing was updated and im not sure if the the Userconfig is gettin updated at all...Seems like the Error Message is gone but also Landtex is not more working??

Wich userconfig folders did you mess up? In the @ACE folder or in ARMA2/userconfig/ACE folder?

And are you running the shortcut provided by ACE and maybe forgot to add LandTex to it?

Both?^^;-(

Im using Alpine Launcher, cant be the problem at at all...

Cant u download the Configs Only anyware updated?

the ace wounding system makes strange bugs on mp missions.

whenever i die and hit minus score on stats all enemys turn to friendlys and when i kill them i get added minus scores and they dont shoot at me

Community Issue Tracker (ARMA2 bug tracker i guess?). Dont know what your problem was though so i cant tell. The link is in my signature.

doh.gifI KNEW THAT:j:

thanks, here tht ticket i posted (more of a question)

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/8331

Edited by [=SFLR=]DK

Anyone else who don't get the update? change log says 222.. I've got the 221 bikey, but 220 in main menu.. Also I was viewing a server running on 222 as having 221.. GAH!

Anyone else who don't get the update? change log says 222.. I've got the 221 bikey, but 220 in main menu.. Also I was viewing a server running on 222 as having 221.. GAH!

Check the last few pages. I think you are asking the same thing.

Check the last few pages. I think you are asking the same thing.

I did, but I can't really find anything relevant.. I only found something about some store folder.. but there is nothing in it regarding ACE2 so..

I did, but I can't really find anything relevant.. I only found something about some store folder.. but there is nothing in it regarding ACE2 so..

Some pages back Sickboy said that the issue with seeing 221 instead of 222 (even though you have 222) will be fixed in tomorrows update.

Some pages back Sickboy said that the issue with seeing 221 instead of 222 (even though you have 222) will be fixed in tomorrows update.

Yeah but it showed 220 for me.. Although I might have resolved it right now.. i had -showScriptErrors running, removing that bumped it to 221, and all seems to work now. Thanks anyway :)

i searched this topic and wiki , but i cant see classnames for the ropes

anybody ?

ACE_Rope_M_50

ACE_Rope_M_60

ACE_Rope_M_90

ACE_Rope_M_120

Whats the brown pouch looking thing mounted oin most US infantry rifles? Is that the IR strobe emitter? If so how do I see it when i put on my NV?

Hi, i'm pretty new to ace and i was wondering the same thing. What is that? it looks kinda like a laser pointer? can it be activated? Been trying to search in the thread before posting the question but only thing that came up is this and no one answered his question.

Thanks in advance, and great job with the mod! :yay::bounce3: !

Wonder if i gone mad or if there was some change i missed. When aiming through scopes that have magnifying capability like the M107, TAC50 etc i think that in ACE they fixed the problem where you zoom and the aim stays where you aim. ehm sorry i have a hard time explaining, but if you aim at the first mil down, and then zoom, in BIS the aim would go even further down to maybe 3 mil mark, but i think ACE fixed this and it stays on the mark you aim?

When i test now it moves down when i zoom a la BIS standard. Just wondering if its supposed to be like that and the other way was removed? Thanks.

Will the team please pack the userconfigs properly... Or is it that the server doesn’t unpack multiple folders?

Hi, i'm pretty new to ace and i was wondering the same thing. What is that? it looks kinda like a laser pointer? can it be activated? Been trying to search in the thread before posting the question but only thing that came up is this and no one answered his question.

Thanks in advance, and great job with the mod! :yay::bounce3: !

The laser sight? I think that's what you are talkin' about. I'm not sure how to use it but I swear I saw my teammate's lasers hitting objects one night. I didn't ask them to do anything so I'm assuming units with weapons that have it will use it automatically at night and if you have NVG on.

Edited by Manzilla

The PEQ 15 as issued to the US military is tan. The earlier PEQ2A is black and longer. Both feature an aiming laser and an IR "flashlight" beam.

Nope, PEQ does not work in ACE2. Will be interesting if it does. Will greatly enhance the M16 ACOG's lack of a reliable means of close combat aiming.

You guys talking about the AN/PEQ units right? I dont think they work in ARMA2/ACE2? In Operation Arrowhead they say we will get them. It is a laser (2 lasers) for aiming/lasing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/PEQ-2

The PEQ 15 as issued to the US military is tan. The earlier PEQ2A is black and longer. Both feature an aiming laser and an IR "flashlight" beam.

yes thats exactly what i was talking about, i didn't know the name of it. So i guess its just for looks then? oh well, still looks cool though lol, so i guess we wait for Operation Arrowhead to get these, or does someone know if ace2 is going to make it work in the near future?

Thanks for the quick responses and clearing it up for me guys :).

Edited by viper99

Nope, PEQ does not work in ACE2. Will be interesting if it does. Will greatly enhance the M16 ACOG's lack of a reliable means of close combat aiming.

You know there are plenty of ways to enhance the M16 ACOGs lack of reliable CQB. I recommend an FN FAL.

Besides, doesnt the scopes have the CQB sight? I've never used it because I've never understood how to use these "ACE keys".