Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

I have been using ACE2 with the Desert Mercenaries and Black Ops by SchnapsdroSel for a very long time now and have never ran into any problems.

SchnapsdroSel even made the latest version to fully support ACE2 if i remember right.

sorry Sickboy but same problem for me and it seems

doesn't work. (vista 64)

thanks.

have you tried doing what it says in the link??????????

have you tried doing what it says in the link??????????

thanks Tim!

yes I try,no result.

in that link no explanations how to clean my virtual store.

Hey Stickboy great mod but is it possible to make this mod compatible with Desert Mercenaries and Black Ops by SchnapsdroSel??? cause that would be great if you could! :)

They are but I'm afraid if things aren't compatible then that author will have to make an ACE2 config fix.

They are but I'm afraid if things aren't compatible then that author will have to make an ACE2 config fix.
Depends really.

XEH compatibility is of course a pre, but not something specific to ACE, but to every addon with eventhandlers out there :)

If there are incompatibilities caused by ACE, we will do everything (if) possible to resolve it.

Still, some of the features require special config values to work, which generally works due to class inheritance, but still doesn't make the values specific for your addon or its classes.

In this case, if the addon would like to use such features, then it is indeed necessary to add the special config properties. But it is in essence not about compatibility imo.

Ahhh, yes my apologies.

I really like the community response to CBA(read XEH) this time around. It seems people are really making a conscience effort to apply XEH and to also work on compatibility with ACE2. I've ran in to very few conflicts with ACE2 and other content and for the most part the authors have quickly fixed it.

That's great to see.

I believe this might be directed at Xeno. But any response is much appreciated.

Our AGE Clan has been Advidly playing Co@40 DomiA2 ACE West AI Revive. And really enjoying it I might add. However something has changed on some of the side missions. We've successfuly completed the capture the flag side mission several times under ACE. However no everytime we complete this particular Side mission, we find an empty flag pole. No flag is to be had.

Now we've speculated everything from a time limit being exceeded to the AI stealing the flag, but none of it makes since. Any ideas? While this side mission is open no other side missions are avaiable for some time.:cool:

is the ace wounding system working correctly ? when i place the modul on the editor and i preview i can heal myself but i cant heal the others

is the ace wounding system working correctly ? when i place the modul on the editor and i preview i can heal myself but i cant heal the others

Do you have extra bandages and morphine? Once you use a bandage and morphine you'll have to restock them in your inventory before you can heal someone else.

@ChiefRedCloud - I too have experienced this, on more than one occasion. However if you search ACE2 tracker, CarlGustaffa and Xeno states it's not a problem with ACE2 but Domination.

Anyway it's already been raised by Red.Dragon Domination - Bug #8272.

p.s. Awesome mod. I thought ACE2 might of added a bit too much realism for my liking. I'm actually really enjoying it. :cool:

ok found Virtual Store folder but no Arma2 or ACE folders in

and so no files to delete(???).

I hope to update in the near future(post build 222).

in any case thanks for help,very appreciated!

sure I'm a software disaster...

@tobmic, to heal others, you need to use the ACE interaction menu to "Examine" the condition of the person before you are given the choices to apply the medical items.

Should the version number say 0.2.221 or 0.2.222?

Sorry to ask this question but im littlebit paranoid here, because mine says 0.2.221 and i just updated ace.

Should the version number say 0.2.221 or 0.2.222?

Sorry to ask this question but im littlebit paranoid here, because mine says 0.2.221 and i just updated ace.

Ville maybe we have the same issue.

@tobmic, to heal others, you need to use the ACE interaction menu to "Examine" the condition of the person before you are given the choices to apply the medical items.

thank you it works !

Ville maybe we have the same issue.

youre running the updater as administrator, right?

No worries fellas it's actually a mistake on my side.

The repository version is 222, while the addons versions are at 221.

Please ignore. Will be corrected at tomorrows update-window.

Thanks for the headsup Sickoy, and thanks for the last updates. :)

Phewwww... i already started wondering have i accidentally used six-updater without running it as admin... but also i updated ACE from 220 so it wouldnt make any sense either.

This message might not make any sense to most of you either... :P (because of my not so good english)

Edited by Ville89

are you ACEers really working on mortars?

i've seen a screeny on armaholic...

if so, hell yeah! rock on...

btw. i served in a mortar company, so if you need tipps, infos or testing i'll try to free some time for it...

will it be klick on map or actuall direction, elevation and charge with the need for an observer?

saludos

Hey there, i actually messed up somehting with the Userconfig Files as i tried to update them cause of the Ingame Error, is there a way to load the Configs manually anywhere, or maybe someone can up them ? Thanks..!