Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

Since day one I always make a duplicate of the config folder just before I run my updates, then make comparison and overwrite.

I'm having a huge problem here . . . after I last updated the preloaded rucksacks I used in my mission have stopped working. I cant add or take away from their inventory :(

I'm having a huge problem here . . . after I last updated the preloaded rucksacks I used in my mission have stopped working. I cant add or take away from their inventory :(

I had that same problem last update. The one Monday fixed it though.

I had that same problem last update. The one Monday fixed it though.

I have build 215 which is their most up to date version thus far.

I can take stuff out of my ruck only if i have a spot open, but once I click on something in my regular inventory, the pack/unpack options grey out and its useless.

I have build 215 which is their most up to date version thus far.

I can take stuff out of my ruck only if i have a spot open, but once I click on something in my regular inventory, the pack/unpack options grey out and its useless.

have you disabled the stamina system? if so re-enable it, try again, and report back.

Does the mission have stamina turned off ? Turning stamina off bugs/disables rucks.

Dirty get out of my head :P

you are posting in here when you should be updating the server? :butbut:

Does the mission have stamina turned off ? Turning stamina off bugs/disables rucks.

Dirty get out of my head :P

sadly yes, guess I'll have to re enable it.

is there a fix in the works for this?

I dont know make a post somewhere on dev heaven i would like to know as well,Maybe they did it that way on purpose.

Kellys Heroes ACE Server & YAS Repository updated to b.217

Subscribe to KH-RSS -> http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/rss.php

Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper (Repo for Islands & other Mods)

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

***Make sure the Auto-Config-URL is exactly the same as above. URLs are case-sensitive (ie lowercase & uppercase matters) and may result in 404.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS after updated.

Enjoy!

AddonSync Usage-> http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3212

wrt: turning off stamina disables rucks system

It's intentional. The lead dev decided that. His logic is that supermen don't need extra pockets.

Hi, and thx for this work!

I don't know if it's a bug, but when i put a satchel charge, my guy has no animation, the bomb is immediately on the ground, is it normal?

Hi, and thx for this work!

I don't know if it's a bug, but when i put a satchel charge, my guy has no animation, the bomb is immediately on the ground, is it normal?

Yes, it is.

Finally the ammocount! Thank you guys!

ah, ok... not really "realist"...

but i guess that is the choice of a lot of players.

Thx for you answer

Regards

Are rifle grenades even used nowadays? If so I'd like to see them included someday to help with indirect fire support. Until mortars come online we need something with more punch than M203 and less punch than arty.

Really miss them since the OFP days :(

Thank you for giving us this much :) Mod teams like your's makes great games even better.

How do we go about implementing add-ons to ace mod i got a few projects on the go and would like them to use ace sys, what is the SOP for adding add-on to ACE mod nad using ACE scripts and so on?

wrt: turning off stamina disables rucks system

It's intentional. The lead dev decided that. His logic is that supermen don't need extra pockets.

IMO they should give mission makers the options, rather than eliminating one option if you choose another. I love hiking and backpacking, Red River Gorge in Kentucky is one of my favorite places to visit (I live only an hour away ^_^) but walking 3 miles in a video game is just boring. You can never have a truly "realistic" game, only one with some simulated realism, and I personally play games to be entertained, not re live something I do in the world. Don't get me wrong, I love Arma2 for its realistic military simulation, but its still a game in the end.

But thats just my .02 cents.