Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

If I was to upload the files I have to a server to update it, will it break it? I tried doing it before and got an ACE_MAIN error so I'm not sure if it was a problem or a mistake on my end.

How to change command keys for ACE2? I don't have right win key so what should I do to change that key with another? Thanks guys...

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions_about_ACE2#How_do_I_change_the_key_bindings.3F

That'll be $5.00 please. For asking a question already answered 5 gazillo times.

K...Im stuipd...

Id like to DOWNLOAD...So i find out i need Six Updater or something..

I click on links in OP first, no downloading links??!?

Why is it so impossible to just add click and download..

Can someone please POINT to what i need??

LOL I think you guys really should put something like this in your signatures:

Before asking anything about ACE2, ask yourself if you have read the

I know i would do it :D

ACE didn't add the AH64 so it doesn't belong in the ACEX vehicle list.

For reference the classname is AH64D.

Thanks VKing. Tested that classname and no dice. Dont get it.

Thanks anyway.

EDIT: With vanilla i saw the "Normal" apache with rockets and hellfires. But with ACE i see 2 versions. Thats why i wondered. Dont understand why that classname you gave me doesnt work. All other aircraft classnames work.

Hello there, quick question and maybe a stupid one too :p

How are the updates coming and are there updates every other day ? How is the stability.

Updates are usualy Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays at 18:00 GMT

But we´ll get an Hotfix Update in a few minutes today

A.C.E. Mod Beta 2, Update #2 (Hotfix purpose), Released! (Mirror network in sync and awaiting your requests!)

Release Notes

Mind you! NEW BIKeys and BISign files again, on request by server owners, now every version.

Server crashes reported to have stopped after enabling signature checking, with these latest sigs, and mod updates.

Just 2 quick questions:

Why the bullet count still ingame? Hardcoded?

How lock LGB on laser now?

So now that I've gone through the sixupdater process, ACE will be kept up to date automatically, like with Steam?

You need to update yourself. You can do that easily by choosing option 2

If I was to upload the files I have to a server to update it, will it break it? I tried doing it before and got an ACE_MAIN error so I'm not sure if it was a problem or a mistake on my end.

Can I get a reply to this please?

servers are usually uptading via uploading files.(those who cant run uptader on server side)But you have to upload CBA,ACE and ACEX all of them.Comparimg the files on the server to modified date and uploading only necessary files will be easy.

I need some help updating my server, so I checked the FAQ.....

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions_about_ACE2#Server_Issues

then searched, found this:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1527120&highlight=update+server#post1527120

I want to ask the same question as this guy (he didn't get an answer). I think what we need is some way to synchronise folders over FTP with one click - using Filezilla is painfully slow as you have to ctrl-click each file and transfer them manually for each folder.

Can anyone please help?

Edited by Mandrake5

Still have constant server crashes on XR even after the 202 update... :( It is lucky to stay up for more than 30 min

im having no crashes on my server at all. just issues with my six updater not wanting to work with me through remote.... :(

Very deep trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ACE 2 was going well til yesterday. Now none of ACE commands go. It's very strange. Launching game with all necessary mods and got no errors. Updated game with KellyHeroes server and tool AddonSync2009 and everything was fine til yesterday. Today non of ACE keys go. What's happened?

Quick question?

Where is the best place to ask about mission editing with ACE2?

Specifically that the old reduce AI Accuracy trigger no longer works when ACE is running.

There has been an update today. Please update your ACE via Six-updater or YAS or any other method.

Still have constant server crashes on XR even after the 202 update... :( It is lucky to stay up for more than 30 min

It is something with your server, or the mods you are running. We have ACE running stable for hours.