Sign in to follow this  
idfhayal

Millenium Tactical Flashlight

I've made a model of Millenium Tactical Flashlight. It's used by SF all over the world. The model is rather accurate but the textures are not so good. If anyone wants to edit the model or to make the new textures for it let me know.

millenium1.jpg

millenium2a.jpg

Not sure if I am thinking of the same flashlight but doesn't it have a cable leading to an on off switch that you put on the side of the rifle?

Not sure if I am thinking of the same flashlight but doesn't it have a cable leading to an on off switch that you put on the side of the rifle?

You are almost right. You can turn it on in two ways, by cable on switch or with a button. We also use it in my unit ;)

2274-zoom.jpg

3063376555_450384a8be.jpg

Ah ok. Yeah I had one a while back at Ft. Carson, CO. My dad was in the Army for 26 years and used it over in Iraq. Over the numerous PCS-s over the next 2-3 years I lost it.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Great idea, tactil cambat just when a little more tactical :) !! Keep up the good work and Mery christmas

Awesome! ACE2 has the tac-light feature implemented (ya know, where they actually work!) so this would be awesome to see!

Very nice! I suggest making a thread in A&M:C. But top notch work none-the-less! :yay:

Hm correct me if wrong but my surefire IR filter is pure black (reflecting/non-transparent):

DSC_0086jpg

Yeh your right mate, Black is IR.

I went to the download site and cant download it? I registered an it never sent me my activation email

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

there seems to be a error

Hm correct me if wrong but my surefire IR filter is pure black (reflecting/non-transparent):

Hmmm,my filter is not black. I think that it doesn't matter what color is it still it's IR but if you want it black you are free to do it ;) You can change whatever you like in this model and textures. Meatball0311, I don't expect any problems with this download, you don't even need to register. Edited by idfhayal

It's done! I'm sorry for a slow work but I'm in the army most of the time.

Download

ohhhh now I got it.. thanks

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Ok now my question is how do I install it??

ohhhh now I got it.. thanks

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Ok now my question is how do I install it??

Well the download is all the files for addon development (model, textures, rvmats etc). So you will have to move it onto your weapon of choice in O2 and maybe make a shadow LOD for it. Although, I don't see the shadow lod as a necessity. Anyway, some modifications will be needed to get this awesome work in game. I can do some simple "cut & paste" demo's with some old weapons from A1. If idfhayal doesn't mind of course ;).

Well the download is all the files for addon development (model, textures, rvmats etc). So you will have to move it onto your weapon of choice in O2 and maybe make a shadow LOD for it. Although, I don't see the shadow lod as a necessity. Anyway, some modifications will be needed to get this awesome work in game. I can do some simple "cut & paste" demo's with some old weapons from A1. If idfhayal doesn't mind of course ;).

Me no computer wiz.. please make soon please:)

I can do some simple "cut & paste" demo's with some old weapons from A1. If idfhayal doesn't mind of course ;).
You are free to do everything you want because I have no time at all to work on this. A also hope to get an unbinarised version of your addon after it's done ;) I've also checked the adapter's glass color issue. Sabre and deSquade were right it must be black.For some unknown reason all the adapters in my unit were colored, so switch the color to black.

If not mistaken red filters are to reduce glare when wearing NV goggles, so no big problem. Also i thought they were often a big help in smoky envirements. Just don't call it IR filter :) .

Lets hope with OA we can make us of them, but i dought BIS will go that advanced.

If not mistaken red filters are to reduce glare when wearing NV goggles, so no big problem. Also i thought they were often a big help in smoky envirements. Just don't call it IR filter :) .

Lets hope with OA we can make us of them, but i dought BIS will go that advanced.

i know what you meen by my filter is IR and it's red because it was simply colored for an unknown reason so i think it will be more accurate to make it black (simply because the IR is cool :-) )