Sign in to follow this  
Viking_NFS

Norwegian Forces Pack

Well, yes and no.

Norway uses the CV90 and Leopard 2, which are also used by Sweden. So in that respect yes.

Apart from that, no.:)

The rest of the material is different, not to mention all pain schemes on uniforms and vehicles.

Desert and woodland only so far, since there isn't really good a winter map for ArmA2. And I don't really have the time to make another set of everything in winter camo.

I just feared you had lost your computer with our Telemark Bataljon out of the window or something. Missions sounds awsome.

Fett at noen lager en Norsk mod!

requests, hmm.... why not add things that Norway could have like an JAS 39 Gripen in Norwegian Air Force paint colors? but only as optional addons like you need NorFor to play this and this, I think you know what i mean. ;)

Edited by sweguy96

I dont think the Norwegian Air force has any Gripens at this date. I could be wrong though.

I dont think the Norwegian Air force has any Gripens at this date. I could be wrong though.

No they dont but i meant like if they would!

requests, hmm.... why not add things that Norway could have like an JAS 39 Gripen in Norwegian Air Force paint colors? but only as optional addons like you need NorFor to play this and this, I think you know what i mean. ;)

I do know what you mean:)

It's a great suggestion, but at the moment I am going to focus on actual Norwegian Military equipment and units. Other "imaginary" units may come later.

Thanks for the continued interest!

Bra jobbet med pakken, props til deg..

Good job on this package, props to you

Det eneste jeg synes er synd er (hvis bildet er det som gjelder per DD) at tårnet på CVen er feil modellert.. Men det er ufattelig bra jobbet :)

Det eneste jeg synes er synd er (hvis bildet er det som gjelder per DD) at tårnet på CVen er feil modellert.. Men det er ufattelig bra jobbet :)

translation to what he said:

The only thing I think is a pity (if shown, is like gjelder per DD) that the tower at the CV is wrong modeled .. But it is unbelievable good work :)

then tell it to the SFP team, b/c it's their vehicle ;)

Edited by sweguy96

the turret is correct for the CV9040C model, but not for the CV9030N model wich first of all have a smaller cannon and dont have the addon armor that the CV9040C have.

also there are some small differences on the hull of the vehicle.

so yes, unfortunatly i agree, you cant easily remake a CV9040C into a CV9030N model.

maybe ask FDF-mod if they have a CV9030FIN model, it´s visually almost identical to the CV9030N

Any chance for winter camo'ed units?

If not, would this be possible to merge with a winter camo mod?

It's been on my mind, but at the moment I don't have time to do it.

It would not be possible to merge it per se, but someone could take a winter camo mod and re-code the units to make them "Norwegian" (they would not have a Norwegian flag or other correct textures).

I'll probably get around to it at some point. That's all I can tell you, I'm afraid.