Sign in to follow this  
Viking_NFS

Norwegian Forces Pack

Greetings from Finland :D Great work. Soon we have the entire Nordic Battlegroup in ArmA II :D

hey our irish mod could help out with that

we are part of it :D

First update of the new decade:

This screenshot features the added desert camouflage on a soldier of 2nd Batallion, along with a woodland soldier from Armoured Batallion, posing in front of the three paint schemes of the MB290 currently in the game.

One or two armed versions of this vehicle will be added in due course.

norsofscreen4.th.jpg

Looking great Viking - thanks very much for your hard work!

Stew

Kjempe kult! :)

Great job there.

-Ken

I thort Norwegian SF still used Colt canada/Diemaco SFW and Not HK416 as the standard carbine, has that changed?

STGN

I thort Norwegian SF still used Colt canada/Diemaco SFW and Not HK416 as the standard carbine, has that changed?

STGN

If you look at the pictures from my links, i guess they use bouth.

If you look at the pictures from my links, i guess they use bouth.

Agreed. I don't think the SF use a particular weapon all the time, but rather what they need to meet mission requirements.

Also I haven't yet gotten around to look for Diemaco's that have been brought into ArmA2. I suspect ONS have some.

Toppenbra jobbat gubbar!

Jag håller på att snickra ihop ett coop med SFP och undrar om det släppts någon lista med klassnamn för vapen och annat? Eller ska jag packa upp pbo:erna och ta saken i egna händer? :)

/ ]NTRUDER

Well when I said standard I meant the weapon the is available to everybody not what special weapons that are in the armory and since the SF soldiers(arma2) in the picture was equipped with HK416 I wondered whether they too had shifted to the HK416 as the primary/standard firearm like the army?

STGN

NTRUDER;1543016']Toppenbra jobbat gubbar!

Jag håller på att snickra ihop ett coop med SFP och undrar om det släppts någon lista med klassnamn för vapen och annat? Eller ska jag packa upp pbo:erna och ta saken i egna händer? :)

/ ]NTRUDER

As much as I love the SFP addons that were released' date=' this is [i']not[/i] a thread for the SFP release, so please keep the discussion on topic. This thread concerns Norfor work.

Well when I said standard I meant the weapon the is available to everybody not what special weapons that are in the armory and since the SF soldiers(arma2) in the picture was equipped with HK416 I wondered whether they too had shifted to the HK416 as the primary/standard firearm like the army?

STGN

Any answer I can give you to that would be purely speculation based on photographs and information from the websites of the units in question.

Let's just say that I wouldn't think it unlikely that some operators may be using the HK416/HK417 as their "primary" firearm now that it's been introduced.

As much as I love the SFP addons that were released, this is not a thread for the SFP release, so please keep the discussion on topic. This thread concerns Norfor work.

Sorry Viking but I just followed the link on the SFP download page on Armaholic, and I ended up in this thread. Go figure. :rolleyes:

NTRUDER;1550953']Sorry Viking but I just followed the link on the SFP download page on Armaholic' date=' and I ended up in this thread. Go figure. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Hey no worries dude!;)

Nice, if you could get a Bandvagn that would be great- then I could use it for my Royal Marines!

Hey, how's the progress going?

Been really looking forward to this kind of mod since the Jegers from ARMA1.

Hope it'll be out soon!

Hello Viking.

How are the project going?

Looking forward to the Norwegian mod is done, so we can start building scenarios to this greate Norwegian mod:D

Hey folks,

My apologies for the ridiculously late reply!

My laptop was gone for service for 3 months and due to real life stuff the whole project was put on hold for a while - sorry for not letting people know!

Now I am back and have gotten the IVECO vehicles from the Pedagne MOD which I am working on at the moment.

In addition I have the above mentioned units and vehicles - expect a release before the end of August!

Have updated the units with the latest RoberHammer HK416/417 and handgun packs.

Basically all that remains of major work is the IVECO's and possibly the addition of a couple of units.

i have AG3 in my pack

if you are interested and do NOrwegian mod :]

i have AG3 in my pack

if you are interested and do NOrwegian mod :]

I'll have a look at that, thanks!

Exciting news from Norway.

Have been granted permission to use CV90, Leopard 2A4 and XA-203 Patria from the legendary Swedish Forces Pack.

And M113 and Mercedes Benz 290GB Scout version from DDAM.

And AG3-F2 and MG3 from Vilas.

This brings the list of materials available up to:

- CV90

- Leo 2

- Patria

- IVECO LMV variants

- M113 variants

- Bell 412 (retextured vanilla ArmA2 UH-1)

- MB290 variants

- F35 (retextured vanilla ArmA2)

- Vilas AG-3F2 and MG3

- RobertHammer HK416/417 pack and SMG pack

Now all that remains is to retexture the new vehicles and make the configs.

Bear with me.

You could try asking Arremba (Pedagne Mod) for permission to use his AB412, it's an amazing airframe, and Arremba is one of the most friendly people I've met on these forums, so I'm sure he would be willing to help you out further.