Sign in to follow this  
SoulSkorpion

How do you create a new fireteam?

I'm playing the single player campaign on Badlands. I can recruit more troops, but they all get added to my fireteam. How can I order them to form another unit so that I can order them using the command view?

You should look under the other section here under official missions.

But instead of being a jerk and just say "search it"

From what i remember playing it, badlands you can't add to the other squads, just yours.

But in the next one, Dogs of War, you can. You can try it in badlands but dont think it works.

You buy them, they are added to your squad. Then, if i remember right, select the units you want to give to someone else, then under action menu? click communication, then i believe it's transfer units, then pick the name of the squad you want to give it to.

The numbers next to the name is the squad minus 1. So number 1 is squad2.

I would try to keep the units you give similar. It sucks giving a squad tanks when the leader wants to walk everywhere. Play with command menu to try using get in or load and unload options. they still ignore them alot.

Hi,

I have not played the campaign, so forgive me for even posting, but... if nothing else works in regards to recruiting, I guess you could just assign some troops to a different team color. I am guessing you could just click on any troop of that color and order them.

I am assuming you are not given the option to recruit a Fire Team Leader?

Hi,

I have not played the campaign, so forgive me for even posting, but... if nothing else works in regards to recruiting, I guess you could just assign some troops to a different team color. I am guessing you could just click on any troop of that color and order them.

I am assuming you are not given the option to recruit a Fire Team Leader?

What is a fire team leader?