Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Microsoft anti-unix site is temporarily down

Here's the funny

An anti-Unix campaign funded by Microsoft Corp. and Unisys Corp. went off-line yesterday, just as the site switched to run on Windows 2000 instead of FreeBSD.

They have the nerve to call this marketing ploy the "We have the way out" campaign.

That's not funny confused.gif

If someone threw Bill Gates into a hole that would be funny smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 04 2002,15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where's the funny?<span id='postcolor'>

You ruined my thread. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 04 2002,14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 04 2002,15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Where's the funny?<span id='postcolor'>

You ruined my thread.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I liked it smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 04 2002,16:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't worry, i'll protect you<span id='postcolor'>

Prove it: zero his post count now! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 04 2002,15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I could swear that new moderator's icon is looking at me.  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You think the moderator's icon is staring at you? Check out the pic above the moderator one. Now that's staring!

Those eyes..... those eyes...eyes...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 04 2002,19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You think the moderator's icon is staring at you? Check out the pic above the moderator one. Now that's staring!

Those eyes..... those eyes...eyes...<span id='postcolor'>

Um.... that's the one I was referring to.

On second thought, I'm not so impressed. He blinked first. tounge.gif

LMAO, well the mod one actually is the 2nd one (the one with the army guy on it)

Oh well, doesn't matter biggrin.gif

I wonder if I would get in trouble if I put the moderator icon as my avatar wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 04 2002,19:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder if I would get in trouble if I put the moderator icon as my avatar<span id='postcolor'>

Just thinking about it could get you banned. wow.gif

Wanna give it a shot? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">On second thought, I'm not so impressed. He blinked first. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ROFL

well...that's what happens if funded by M$....

this thread is becoming another spam thread...