Sign in to follow this  
CorporalCody

Little easter-egg in the "EW" campaign...

I wasn't the one who spotted this, but I do find it quite funny!

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8404/eastereggc.jpg

For those of you who don't know what its from, it is a play on the Albinoblacksheep video "The End of the World". (At least I believe it is :p)

Throughout the video, Australia is represented with the wtf^^ (for those of you who dont bother watching the video)

Edited by Rellikki
Posted image > 100kb

Edit:nm should have read the whole thing clearly :(.

Edited by armydude

Yeah, I saw that when I played and laughed. It's a shame it was so short, that was a great addition.

I noticed it, but don't know what it referenced. So I just thought it was funny, not an easter egg. Btw, there is another cool thing on that screen if you haven't noticed it already :)

The biggest WTF when I watching that video(acturally its a flash anime I saw on newground long time ago) is when he stick a knife onto the japan national flag he was saying "these china SOB is going to die!"

I dont know if it is intentionally to show how illiterate some of the westerner are, or simply because the creator is illiterate, but put that apart, the video is very funny and the WTF?^^ on Australia is the moment you will remember most:D

The biggest WTF when I watching that video(acturally its a flash anime I saw on newground long time ago) is when he stick a knife onto the japan national flag he was saying "these china SOB is going to die!"

I dont know if it is intentionally to show how illiterate some of the westerner are, or simply because the creator is illiterate, but put that apart, the video is very funny and the WTF?^^ on Australia is the moment you will remember most:D

he's exaggerating the ignorance of some people for fun. it's satire.

he's exaggerating the ignorance of some people for fun. it's satire.

Yup, how did you come to the conclusion that it can only be an illiterate westerner or the creator is? I love when people pump ridiculous stereotypes or just rip into someone when they have no idea what the intentions were. I doubt literacy or any other silly stereotype you can muster is the reason. Not to mention I highly doubt literacy has anything to do with East or West. As if the East isn't just as ignorant as the West and vice versa. Silly remark.

Either way I laughed. Bravo!

Another Easter Egg. One of the SPetznaz name is Zmei Pliskin or Snake Pliskin, the guy from MGS2 :p

The guy from Escape From New York, no?

probably but in MGS2 solid snake uses this name as an alias

There's only one Snake Plissken and that's Kurt Russell's Snake Plissken.

There's only one Snake Plissken and that's Kurt Russell's Snake Plissken.

haha I watched Escape From New York recently! Go Snake Pliskken!

Snake Pliskin

Haha i also watched Escape from New York recently! Good ol' snake! :D

Its an 80's action movie and not a game for you younger peeps. :)

I know what the movie is :p

I figured more people would know MGS2 then the movie :p