Sign in to follow this  
=DraGa=

How to install Battleye?

It became a habit in Arma 1 to ALWAYS say no to battleye during install/patches since no one ever used that piece of crap. However, now in 1.05 everyone is using it?

Long story short, I told it NOT to install the "optional" battleye and now I can't play on any of the good servers (since they are using it now). When I try to rerun the 1.05 patch it doesn't ask me to install battleye again. So now I'm stuck, because www.battleye.com only has you download their .dll and tell you to put it into a "Battleye" folder in your appdata->local->arma2 folder....which doesn't exist. So, I made a "Battleye" folder and chucked the .dll in there, but to my dismay everytime I join a server it tells me battleye failed to initialize AND it deletes the .dll from the Battleye folder I made in my arma2 local folder.

How the HELL am I supposed to install an optional anti-cheat software if there's no other way OTHER THAN through the patch?!?! :butbut:

Halp :(

You can open the ARMA2Update_105.exe with 7zip. There's a Setup_BattlEyeARMA.exe inside that you can use to install BE.

You can open the ARMA2Update_105.exe with 7zip. There's a Setup_BattlEyeARMA.exe inside that you can use to install BE.

Woot thanks :yay: