Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

STALKERGB's UKSF

Love em, just my medic dont work, wont do anything nor will anyone else also dont keep formation well, although my usmc are fine, still they look good thanks.

Yeah I noticed the medic thing, forgot to rename the folder but heres an updated versionof the UKSF.

Fixed the medic thing and sorted the helmet straps on bush hat units :)

Again, its on rapidshare so once its mirrored go crazy!

Update Link

Great job again :)

Ps new v0.9 mirror added @armedassault.info

Edited by Marko112
mirror added

Love em, thanks for sorting medic, it helps, but unfortunately am unable to use with full affect, as when giving orders like rearm at ammo box they just mil around and do their own thing, regrouping is a problem too, sometimes they just sit there and get there pistols out and bob up and down and seem to get stuck, so have gone back to using default usmc in desert camo in my razani missions, pity, but the default guys do as their told and regroup and rearm etc.

I do like em just dont work too good, but look great, will wait for your release of Brits later on, thanks stalks.

I have same prob's as Tactic, dont have full control of them, they do their own thing a lot, but hey i love em just unable to use them effectively.

Nice work STALKERGB, the units are very nice..

many thks for the release..

Hmm, are you guys using any mods? Didnt have that issue when I tested them, you running ACE2, SLX?

Any pics of videos would help too :)

It's great. But what happen to those 4 rifle soldiers?

Still in the works, this is just something for Xmas

Edited by STALKERGB

Hunted the problem down, seems using copy my stance mod causes all sorts of problems, so if anyone else has had probs and uses copy my stance mod then just remove it and all is fine, loving these stalker cant wait for your 4th rifles, thanks.

Hunted the problem down, seems using copy my stance mod causes all sorts of problems, so if anyone else has had probs and uses copy my stance mod then just remove it and all is fine, loving these stalker cant wait for your 4th rifles, thanks.

Cool, glad you fixed it, couldn't (and wouldnt have) worked it out my end lol! Merry Christmas Everyone!

Yo stalks, merry christmas mate and all the best. These guys are great but im getting an error message saying not found brit1.nohq. It doesnt make any difference really as these guys still play fine and are sound in game. But can you help me find a fix bro?

Yo stalks, merry christmas mate and all the best. These guys are great but im getting an error message saying not found brit1.nohq. It doesnt make any difference really as these guys still play fine and are sound in game. But can you help me find a fix bro?

When exactly do you get the error? Is it as you load up a mission with the units? If so which ones?

had a look through my RVMATs and I can't see any links to Brit1_nohq anywhere :s

Very nice units. Will be using these next time im playing with my friends.

But a little request. Could you make a medic with helmet in next release :) Seems strange to have a group of 6 where 5 use helmets and one use a hat.

it says brit1\data\war_nohq.paa texture cannot be loaded. It seems to be with all units, as i said it makes no difference to the game like eveyrhting still works mate

FFS how did I miss that? Thanks for telling me. Oh well, had a spare hour so I've updated the units anyway now.

Have added 4 new units, designed more for a recce or scouting mission, they wearing caps/boonies/watch caps and so on.

Redid the vest too, just took a bit off the back, added some new pouches too, to make things look nicer :)

Rhodsey77 gave me a knife and had to put it to good use too :)

uksfsmall.jpg

Big

uksf3small.jpg

Big

uksf2small.jpg

Big

Same issue with the DL link though, its rapdshare (only one that seems to be ok for me) so just hang on till its mirrored guys.

UKSF V1.0 Download link

Thanks

Matt

Edited by STALKERGB