Wolfrug

Dynamic Sound AI - RUG DSAI officially converted for Arma 2!

;1629831']First: Thanks for working on this great addon again. I was so happy reading your post today - but unfortunately the signing is wrong again.

[img ]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7228/arma22010051713044480.jpg[/img ]

Maybe you find out what was going wrong.

Same Problem over here , cant find a solution .... can anyone help me out ?!

where to get a working server key ?!

Edited by Foxhound
Do not quote images!!

Again, the key thing - I have no idea how to make it work any better than it does now. I've followed all the instructions, twice, and generated appropriate keys, but it just doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's my windows, or Arma 2, or something else, I have no idea, but I just can't seem to make them work :-/

Maybe if Sickboy, for instance, could sign them for me instead, that'd be quite grand, because I'm just at my rope's end.

Sorry all y'all. :-/

Regards,

Wolfrug

Again, the key thing - I have no idea how to make it work any better than it does now. I've followed all the instructions, twice, and generated appropriate keys, but it just doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's my windows, or Arma 2, or something else, I have no idea, but I just can't seem to make them work :-/

Maybe if Sickboy, for instance, could sign them for me instead, that'd be quite grand, because I'm just at my rope's end.

Sorry all y'all. :-/

Regards,

Wolfrug

:( thats bad

but maybe it has something to do with this one ?!

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Armed_Assault:_Addon_Signatures#Controlling_addon_signature_verification_on_the_server

this has been changed since A2 to OA ...

But thats just an idea ...

Hope you or someone else can fix that

is there a non-addon version of this that I can implement in missions? I tried using the old version on OFPEC but it doesnt work at all.

Does anyone know if there's a British version of this?

I really enjoy the random banter but it's rather disconcerting when your squaddie starts spouting yank.

@Blockhead

Yeah, the script version this is based on is pretty outdated, so say the least, and the current version is quite integrated with the addon structure. I'm sorry if you couldn't get the older script version to work though. I have no plans to update it at this point, sorry!

@domokun

Not that I'm aware of, but do let me know if you find one! Alternatively, you could aways make your own language pack!

Regards,

Wolfrug

Please check the front page for an exciting new update to RUG DSAI for all your online users (okay, so, someone signed it for me and you can now use it with VerifySignature. Horaay!)

Regards,

Wolfrug

Thank Wolfrug for this great addon :) Did this version for Armaholic includes quickfixes?

Thank Wolfrug for this great addon :) Did this version for Armaholic includes quickfixes?

Yes, provided they uploaded the version I had put up on GameFront (which I believe they did). And thanks!

Regards,

Wolfrug

Yes, provided they uploaded the version I had put up on GameFront (which I believe they did).

Yep, we mirror this file: "TITI Signed Version(includes German voices by Palyarmerc)" which you uploaded to gamefront.

Yes it's a great addon and very usefull for I44 dominations I've adapted.

I strongly recommend it for this usage as for I44 mission makers who don't use DAC and as for any other kind of missions.

I even put in a takistan domination on our server with arab and us voices.

Thanks to Wolfrug, Sickboy and Palyarmerc for your work.

Best,

Titi

Edited by Titi

I LOVE THIS MOD ! THANK YOU WOLFRUG ! But please add voices for the Takistani(Persian) Forces ! Would it be possible to assign the voices to certain kinds of forces rather than BLUFOR - OPFOR ? Because like i implied its weird that the , takistani , czech and german forces speak something else than they should. If you need voice files i can record them for you , for the german forces.

This needs a userconfig where you can set up the voices for factions instead of sides. ASR AI does this, and it works really well.

@Prophet

It's possible to do this manually by assigning a certain language to each group in the editor, but you're right that having a faction-based automated approach would be good. I remember trying to make something like this work previously, but failing, and I'm not entirely sure why. DSAI was originally coded for ArmA, which did not yet have 'factions' (only sides, as in original OFP).

Regards,

Wolfrug

Hey Wolfrug,

Think I managed to put this feature into your mod a long while ago for my own use, always meant to get in touch but just never got around to do it.

I had a few other things optimized or fixed too but I'll need to go over them again to remember what they were.

If you allow it, I'll try to revise it and send it privately or publish it here.

@Wolfrug & Robalo

Any news regarding this proposal?

@Wolfrug & Robalo

Any news regarding this proposal?

Nope. My fault, having to postpone all my Arma2 activities due to RL/time constraints.

I'll get around to it, eventually.

Thanks for info and your work on addons :rthumb:

Hi there,

I sent a pm to Wolfrug and Sickboy without any success.

If someone as the possibility to join one of them I would be happy.

I have converted the rug_dsai addon for Arma 3, all is fine and I just need permission to give it out.

regards,

Titi

• Like 3