Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Seal team six 3

@Njayjay, you can already have a ton of fun with ACE stuffs using the current version. :)

*wishing the older missions were ACE'd up*

:D

... just look in your RPT File ..

Thx for the hint, wasnt aware of a RPT-File :-). Still to new to arma.

Operation Eagle Recover (4th mission) would not load but crashed my system. So i unpbo'd and found out that FFAA ARMAS is required. I was suprised as i am playing option one. Maybe i missed it but i thought FFAA isnt required at option one. Well with FFAA enabled, now it works fine.

Finished the following 3 missions without finding any bugs. Every single of them is a complete new challenge which requires different tactics. I think thats what makes them standing out.

Craul

So This is something in my registry you think? I guess I will try maybe an advanced cleaner, I am not real cpu savvy, but if I continue tonot be able to save games it is gonna suck.

First post!!

@steve: have you tried running the game as an administrator??

First post!!

@steve: have you tried running the game as an administrator??

Welcome!!! :)

(sorry for the unconstructive social post)

@Njayjay, you can already have a ton of fun with ACE stuffs using the current version. :)

I want the ACE wounding system back in. Sick1 said he'd re-release a version with it so I'm just waiting on that before starting this campaign.

Great job as always Sick1! But im having weird issue with option 3:

-The ace sight adjustment isn't working with seal or mercenaries units.

Noticed this on operation Iron Dawn as i was firing from the hill to the airfield, distance was about~950m i set the sights correctly but shots landed about 100m short. So i tried with editor, Usmc, cdf and ace units work like they should. But:

-All mercenaries (apart divers!) -not working

-US Seals -not working

-Us army -works

-Us SOF desert -not working

Also wind doesn't affect units not working. I didn't try every unit but few random at each group, also tested with different rifles. Also almost every unit not working chances to sidearm as the game starts.

Updated versions

V1.4

Changelog

1. Added ACE wounding system. Press right windows key to activate.

2. Fixed addon error with mission 4

3. Added medical supplies to all insertion vehicles.

Option 1

http://www.filefront.com/15239261/option1SealTEAMSix3V1.4.rar

Option 3

http://www.filefront.com/15240411/option3SealTEAMSix3V1.4.rar

Edited by Sick1

Sup sick1 just wondering do u get some sort of confirmation that the wounding system is activated? Peace

Great, now I can continue with the campaign.

The wounding system has been improved with todays update. Medics now really heal people

No more vicks chest rub and spiritual healing.

50mg of morphine.... Stat (never knew what that meant)

do not have right right windows key? how to change it? In ace keys? what line should I add? Thanks so much to everybody......

Hi I am having problems getting 1.3 or 1.4 option 3 working sense ace2 updated to 1.98 I can get all the way to the difficulty selection and then it just freezes. I have tried deleting profile configs and such still no luck. But for the time I had this working all I can say is AWESOME :)

it definatly seems like the same problem im having, this has happened with another mission i got. looks like ace need to fix something quick

Medics now really heal people

Sick1, can you confirm AI Medics heal now? I know the current ACE2 changelog says it's working now but for the life of me I still can't get the AI medics to do anything.

EDIT:

I also have the lockup after difficulty selection.

Edited by Manzilla

I really dont think its a problem with the campaign Someone has made an ACE update and it looks like they have really screwed something up. im getting slx errors, panthera errors in ALL my other missions and campaigns, It all started after i did the six update today, and some addons that are not even ace related (slx) seem to be missing or deactivated. People try loading up missions that you have already done, revert if you need to but see if you get any weird pbo missing errors. The slx and Missing ACE addons error i got was when i tried to load up a mission in Harvest red. Oh well looks like im not playing arma for a while then

I really dont think its a problem with the campaign Someone has made an ACE update and it looks like they have really screwed something up. im getting slx errors, panthera errors in ALL my other missions and campaigns, It all started after i did the six update today, and some addons that are not even ace related (slx) seem to be missing or deactivated. People try loading up missions that you have already done, revert if you need to but see if you get any weird pbo missing errors. The slx and Missing ACE addons error i got was when i tried to load up a mission in Harvest red. Oh well looks like im not playing arma for a while then

That's really odd. I've only received the CTD or any errors with this campaign or my missions that needed to be updated for the newest ACE2 update. But definitely do not attempt to continue a saved game that's from the old betas/patches/Mod versions. That will normally cause some problems.

Very odd stuff. There's definitely something seriously wrong here with the new ACE2 version.

Okay i think i figured it out folks. I heard the stick together module was removed, well this was in the campaign. I will update and release it soon. Standby.

Updated versions

V1.4

Changelog

1. Added ACE wounding system. Press right windows key to activate.

2. Fixed addon error with mission 4

3. Added medical supplies to all insertion vehicles.

4. Fixed ACE compatibility

Option 1

http://www.filefront.com/15239261/option1SealTEAMSix3V1.4.rar

Option 3

http://www.filefront.com/15240411/option3SealTEAMSix3V1.4.rar

Edited by Sick1

what are the chances, of us getting to play as the mohawk seal from 'Tears of the Sun,' in a later version

;)

I see you have a guy who reminds me of 'Ghost' from Modern Warfare 2, in campaign 3.

Either the mohawk guy or a Captain Price look alike, version 4

:eek: