Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Seal team six 3

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :butbut:

lol

don't worry mate, you still have some toys to ruck after the briefing. I always ruck a m109 w/ a few mags of ammo...

you know, for when you need a little bang

the weapon selection is crazy tho...there's something for everyone with this campaign.

@Sick, hehehe, thanks Sick. :) Well, I think its quite confusing that there are 2 different wounding models because sometimes I provide BIS first aid to my men which cures them completely and then when I examine them using ACE , they are still indicated to be in pain and bleeding profusely and then suddenly, they still die. Very strange.

@hawk, indeed, the range of weaponry available really set it up for endless tactical possibilities. :) For myself, I make sure I carry the Mk19 and make my MG gunner carry a tripod or the other way round so that when I need to attack a town from the perimeter, I can set it up high in the hill and make it provide "artillery support"! :)

@Sick, hehehe, thanks Sick. :) Well, I think its quite confusing that there are 2 different wounding models because sometimes I provide BIS first aid to my men which cures them completely and then when I examine them using ACE , they are still indicated to be in pain and bleeding profusely and then suddenly, they still die. Very strange.

@hawk, indeed, the range of weaponry available really set it up for endless tactical possibilities. :) For myself, I make sure I carry the Mk19 and make my MG gunner carry a tripod or the other way round so that when I need to attack a town from the perimeter, I can set it up high in the hill and make it provide "artillery support"! :)

i'm too lazy to setup the mark19s, but I tell you what....the gold of this campaign, is being faced with a mission, and taking the liberty to execute it anyway you want. You can go in guns blazing (you'll probably die lol), or you can setup snipers, a m2, or a nade launcher. Oh, and the weapon selection is definitely making me youtube some guns (Future Weapons episodes), just so I can fully appreciate what i'm working with.

:)

Lol my arma setup is kinda confused, because its a cross between bis wounding and slx. Throw in the ACE one too and It will Be like Greys anatomy on the battlefield.

Now with me The bis one is pretty lame, your men kind of kneel over you waving their arms around like spiritual healers and rub your chest like you need some vicks.

The slx one is pretty much the same but at least you bleed and leave a trail.

From what I have seen of the ACE one it really makes the difference, you actually take more time and attention to detail on what you need to pack as far as medical kit and weaponary goes. I actually made the effort to look up what the medical stuff is used for and kitted up accordingly.

And to be honest it doesnt really matter if you cant load up on briefing because you can take your time in the chopper to load up (even if you arrive you wont be thrown out the chopper when in the gear menu) And when on the ground you can sort out your stuff in ammo crates or however you start the mission.

Executing the attack varies depending on the situation If its a case of storming a base I like to take my time and spread my men out while having them hold fire. Try to get them to surround the base so they have a 360 view of the enemies then open up hell. I have noticed that with ACE your men actually throw grenades, i never actually saw them use grenades before apart from enemy AI.

I hope the newer version of this, with ACE wounding system and whatever other updates were requested here, is released soon since I finally managed to get ACE running properly with no probs.

I hope the newer version of this, with ACE wounding system and whatever other updates were requested here, is released soon since I finally managed to get ACE running properly with no probs.

yeah now that i figured out the six-updater, everything ACE is gravy

Hm, I would like to try this campaign, but the mission file is just too big (>200 MB). My Arma2 won't finish loading it.

How long should I wait before I can assume the game has crashed?

I Just Played the 3rd Mission. Man you really put in ride of the Valkyries as Soundtrack, this was awesome^^

Start of mission 4. My group won't follow me. They start following only if I took them one at a time and going near embassy. They stop after speaking with police man. Is this a bug?

Awesome work man! Both this campaign and your previous ones are top quality. Keep up the most excellent work! :yay:

Will the next version be uploaded today? I have Option 1 and would like to start the 4th Mission, but it needs FFAA, and I don´t want to download it :D

Lol my arma setup is kinda confused, because its a cross between bis wounding and slx. Throw in the ACE one too and It will Be like Greys anatomy on the battlefield.

Now with me The bis one is pretty lame, your men kind of kneel over you waving their arms around like spiritual healers and rub your chest like you need some vicks.

The slx one is pretty much the same but at least you bleed and leave a trail.

From what I have seen of the ACE one it really makes the difference, you actually take more time and attention to detail on what you need to pack as far as medical kit and weaponary goes. I actually made the effort to look up what the medical stuff is used for and kitted up accordingly.

And to be honest it doesnt really matter if you cant load up on briefing because you can take your time in the chopper to load up (even if you arrive you wont be thrown out the chopper when in the gear menu) And when on the ground you can sort out your stuff in ammo crates or however you start the mission.

Executing the attack varies depending on the situation If its a case of storming a base I like to take my time and spread my men out while having them hold fire. Try to get them to surround the base so they have a 360 view of the enemies then open up hell. I have noticed that with ACE your men actually throw grenades, i never actually saw them use grenades before apart from enemy AI.

This cracked me up :D "Vicks spiritual healers" lol

Yes I'll upload it today. I've got a ton of things to do, but I'll get it out.

Yes I'll upload it today. I've got a ton of things to do, but I'll get it out.

Thanks again, you are the best dude!!!:D

Ended mission4... in mission five "Iron Dawn" I take with me a M136 AT4 launcher and surprise.... infinite ammo with that tube!!!!! Is this a ACE bug? too easy taking down planes from the top of the hill!!!! Did you experience that?

Can any of you guys save a game? I found the only way I can with any @ace addons is by deleting my ARMA 2 profile before I start the game. Maybe somebody knows what this is related to?

I just re-installed the entire ACE 2 beta to see if it was something I did and I know now its not, I have vista; anyone elese with vista having the same issue? Anyone know if this is a ACE issue for sure?

Edited by stevedrumsdw

Still having that issue Steve? I don't seem to get it anymore after fixing my XP registry. So no, its definitely not an ACE problem.

Still having that issue Steve? I don't seem to get it anymore after fixing my XP registry. So no, its definitely not an ACE problem.

I ran a registry fix program, actually 2 of them, can't figure it out? It is strange how if I don't have any saves on my profile I can save a game fine, but if I don't remove my ARMA 2 profile before I turn the game on, It will not let me save any games, this is just with ACE mind you. As long as I don't run @ACE mod I am fine, my CBA works fine with many mods other than ACE?? What did you do to your registry by the way? So it appears it is something in my registry that conflicts with ACE somehow that is related to prior saved games and my profile I guess?

Edited by stevedrumsdw

I ran a registry fix program, actually 2 of them, can't figure it out? It is strange how if I don't have any saves on my profile I can save a game fine, but if I don't remove my ARMA 2 profile before I turn the game on, It will not let me save any games, this is just with ACE mind you. As long as I don't run @ACE mod I am fine, my CBA works fine with many mods other than ACE?? What did you do to your registry by the way?

I use Advanced System Care pro edition and ran a DEEP registry scan and fix. (pro edition is the one you need to pay money for. Without pro, it doesn't fix the DEEP issues)

Bewarned: deep scan and fix breaks some SDK based programs. So you need to know exactly what you are doing and what other programs in your computer are sensitive to registry fixes. NOT RECOMMENDED if you are not sufficiently tech savvy.

Edited by jasonnoguchi

I use Advanced System Care pro edition and ran a DEEP registry scan and fix. (pro edition is the one you need to pay money for. Without pro, it doesn't fix the DEEP issues)

Bewarned: deep scan and fix breaks some SDK based programs. So you need to know exactly what you are doing and what other programs in your computer are sensitive to registry fixes. NOT RECOMMENDED if you are not sufficiently tech savvy.

So This is something in my registry you think? I guess I will try maybe an advanced cleaner, I am not real cpu savvy, but if I continue tonot be able to save games it is gonna suck.

Edited by stevedrumsdw

I was unable to "interrogate sub boss" in the first mission. I kept finding him but could not get him to respond.

Then I realized the problem.

There are two guys who look just like the "Sub Boss" in the briefing. The guy behind a building in some trees is not your man. Look inside a building near this guy. The "Sub Boss" inside the building will talk and let you finish the mission.

Edited by funked1

Hi. Will the new version be ready today? I'm eager to play it now that I got my ACE stuff sorted out. Peace