Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Seal team six 3

Cool I'll check it out.

That would be great if we could get ruck checkouts in the mission briefing pre helo screen!!:yay:

A.C.E has released a newer version Beta 2 and apparently the wounding system has been proper reworked

New thread

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=92466

I noticed that the gasmasks and other headgear (glasses, balaclava) do not show up in the action menu and i know my profile settings have been assigned right because they show up in the other ACE mission

Sick I think you are really awesome, you go above and beyond for not only creating these camps, but updating them and fixing them ASAP. I hope I am not too over the top with the suggestions and comments, I just think that perfection is easily accomplished. I Myself looked into mission building and the scripts are the main things that confused me. I have unpbo'd all seal team camps to see how they are made and i have learn't a lot from you and i applaud you for not only adding a lot of the complicated scripts but understanding them

Edited by Archamedes

Updates at the speed of light! downloading!!! (thank God I play quite slowly! hahaha)

If you are going to make a campaign 4 versus PLA using the new ACEX_PLA, I can voice act PLA for you. :)

Edited by jasonnoguchi

In mission 1 I think found a bug. In the ammo drop there is also the possibility to mount a mk19 grenade launcher. I mount it and took the magazines but when I tried to reload weapon nothing happens. I successfully ended mission but I would know if I'm doing something wrong or is this a bug of ACE. Thanks for your work Sick1 is simply incredible!!!!!

In mission 1 I think found a bug. In the ammo drop there is also the possibility to mount a mk19 grenade launcher. I mount it and took the magazines but when I tried to reload weapon nothing happens. I successfully ended mission but I would know if I'm doing something wrong or is this a bug of ACE. Thanks for your work Sick1 is simply incredible!!!!!

There's a special key that opens up the guns menu. I pretty sure it's the windows key. Once you open the menu there is a option to reload.

@Archamedes no I appreciate your comments and ideas.

Yes its the right Windows Key.

I also used the grenadelauncher. Placed it up in the forest and bombed the s**** out of them, but the second Camp is quite tough

So finaly its time for my first post :-)

Thanks for these great campaigns sick, I do really enjoy them!

The mission i liked most so far is the second in the third camp (the airport-inflitration). Took me hours to complete. I wasnt able to do it without firering a shot*, but i finaly made it out alive :-) (Note: Played version 1.0, dont know the mission with the update now)

In the tower I had to shoot the officer because he turned around. Think that wasnt his best choice :-) That made the patrols and guards to act more attentive, so it realy got a thrill and I had to shoot some more ...

Operation Eagle Recover (4th mission) would not load but crashed my system. So i unpbo'd and found out that FFAA ARMAS is required. I was suprised as i am playing option one. Maybe i missed it but i thought FFAA isnt required at option one. Well with FFAA enabled, now it works fine.

Keep the great work on Sick!

Craul

That should then really be resolved. But you don´t need to un pbo everything to find that out, just look in your RPT File

Ah that sucks, here comes another update.

Do you guys want the wounding system back, cuz I can do it now.;)

Edited by Sick1

Sup is this last version using ACE wounding system?? Peace

Also, how do I measure range to target now? And how do I pull up the sigh/grenade launcher adjustment? shift+v is not working

Edited by Njayjay

So I'm guessing most people want it back. I'll add it to the new release. On the ruck sack option there is no way to get them to work on the briefing screen. I was told that road to freedom had them working, but after investigating it turns out the rucks are given to the player and not selected in the briefing screen. If you guys have anything else you want to see let me know.

Hey sick, been a while but what a scene to come back to! Just got all the ACE stuff loaded up, no dramas, and I'm looking forward to getting into Campaign 3. I've downloaded the Swiss weapons mod and would love to use some of the SiG weapons (flashback to Stalker) in your campaign, however none of the weapons show up. Yes all the addon folders are correct, just wondering if its something from the developers end that needs to be done?

Has anyone been getting a crash message 'Invalid Crew member civilian,' after loading mission 3, in either ACE option?

Non-ACE option loads fine.

Oh yeah, my first post courtesy of Sick's missions

These campaigns hold my attention more than the stock one.

Has anyone been getting a crash message 'Invalid Crew member civilian,' after loading mission 3, in either ACE option?

You may need to use theACE six updater because ace has had a LOT of updates in the last 48 hours fixing and changing things.

Yup.. its because you are missing one of the ace updates. Update your ace and the problem is solved ;-).

I ended up having to do the update through the web client as the option 2 did not update the last couple of patches they released for some reason. however, on the main link (web client) I chose install/update and clicked on execute and all has been well again! Cheers :D

You may need to use theACE six updater because ace has had a LOT of updates in the last 48 hours fixing and changing things.

ah i didn't want to go through that dance, but it looks like i'll have to

:o

erm i know where to extract SP Missions, but i dont got a Campaign folder.Where exactly to extract??

erm i know where to extract SP Missions, but i dont got a Campaign folder.Where exactly to extract??

In your main arma directory C:\program files\Bohemia interactive\arma 2

you need to make a folder called Campaigns not campaign if you dont create it with an s on the end it will not show up in game. place any 3rd party camps in here (pbo's only no sub folders)

eh thanks, nasty "S"!^^

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Argh...Vehicel Class Navy Seal.... no longer exists,-no briefing....:mad:

ACE is up 2 date...Whats the problem?.....

Geez, you update as quickly as ACE does or faster! hahahaha... Can we actually start playing campaign 3 and not have broken saves with all these updates? Was the ruck sack packing fixed for the briefing screen yet? :) ruck sacks pretty much useless so far.

afaik, you still have to pack the ruck in-game

problem is, all of the goodies are available at the briefing screen, so when you get in-game, you're stuck with random potluck in the chopper

so many toys to choose from

:)

afaik, you still have to pack the ruck in-game

problem is, all of the goodies are available at the briefing screen, so when you get in-game, you're stuck with random potluck in the chopper

so many toys to choose from

:)

Well what i did was make rifles only available at the briefing screen. Kinda to balance it out a little.

Well what i did was make rifles only available at the briefing screen. Kinda to balance it out a little.

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :butbut:

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :butbut:

Okay I'll change that in the update. Can anybody answer if I need to disable the BI First Aid Simulation module if I'm enabling the ACE wounding module?