Sign in to follow this  
sick1

Seal team six 3

Thanks for this hard work man I'ma just wait for ACE to stable out with all their changes before playing it for real.

DARN!!! I can't seem to open any of the Seal Team 6 campaigns anymore after applying the latest 1.05 patch! Can't even start from scratch! Campaign 1 gave me a "Invalid Crew Civilian" error and then CTD. Campaign 2 and 3 won't even start, just hangs when you hit "PLAY" at the choose DIFFICULTY screen. Anyone has the same problems?? (ALL official campaigns work fine including the new EW)

Edited by jasonnoguchi

DARN!!! I can't seem to open any of the Seal Team 6 campaigns anymore after applying the latest 1.05 patch! Can't even start from scratch! Campaign 1 gave me a "Invalid Crew Civilian" error and then CTD. Campaign 2 and 3 won't even start, just hangs when you hit "PLAY" at the choose DIFFICULTY screen. Anyone has the same problems?? (ALL official campaigns work fine including the new EW)

Were you previously using a beta? If so remember that the exe shortcut changed.

nope, not using beta. I tested ALL my other campaigns and all worked... official and other user made ones, only Seal Team 6 hangs at the difficulty screen no matter how many times i try.

jasonnoguchi, I think I've found what is causing the error you've been getting. I'm guessing you've got Robert Hammers helo sounds installed? I was having the same error as you and after going through all my addons and other stuff and removing them one by one I finally worked out that that was causing it (for me at least). Not sure if it is the addon itself or a config problem that may be present in other addons as well.

i dont have ace its not very clear on how to install or use it the armoholic page is packed top to bottom with info and it looks like too much hassle when can i get the campaign without ace?

i dont have ace its not very clear on how to install or use it the armoholic page is packed top to bottom with info and it looks like too much hassle when can i get the campaign without ace?

Yes you can, I'm almost done with the non ACE version and it should be posted tonight. I'm not gonna lie to you Archamedes get ACE. It makes this campaign so much richer. Not to mention all the weapons options and gadgets such as the HuntIR system which lets you shoot a camera through your m203 over an area to scan for hostiles. Works great for seeing whats ahead in my campaign. It's pretty easy to install ACE and I'll help you if you have problems. Use the lazy method. http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/ace-mod2/Lazy.

Can somebody help me? Does anybody have any earthly idea why if I delete my profile I can save games with ACE mods loaded? I can save seal team six 3 But only with my ARMA 2 profile removed each time I start, makes little sense?

I have been waiting for this release for so long! Can't wait to play!

It's just that the first mission, when it loads the briefing screen it comes up with something to do with a vehicle class Navy Seal TL or something to that effect - is missing, and then there are no Notes/briefing in the briefing screen.

Then most strangely, immediately as the mission starts and the helicopter comes into view, the player dies (while still in the chopper) and the mission ends.. I am using the latest ACE2 as of a couple of hours ago, and Patch 1.05.

Here is my mods/addons use, in case it may be conflicts with Option 1 of the campaign:

-mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX -mod=@JTD -mod=@WarFXParticles -mod=@M16pack -mod=@SOWmod -mod=@Panthera -mod=@Mercs -mod=@RHPack

Edited by Joseph Troska

doing it now. Are the addons the same versions as the ones in campaign 2?

Yes, they are the same. Just message me if you get a problem.

@Troska make sure your mercs addon is up to date and installed properly. Are you using replacement m4 packs?

Edited by Sick1

Were you previously using a beta? If so remember that the exe shortcut changed.

FYI dudes:

I got this error "Invalid Crew Civilian" too, then CTD...I removed a UH-1Y-Venom (ACE) from the mission , now it seems to work

Im sure it will be fixed in an update soon.

I re-downloaded the 1.1 version but I had a problem in that when our group leader (me) got wounded, he still went into that black screen-like coma which I think is still ACE wounding. Couldn't continue from there.

DO we have to do something on our end to disable the wounding?

Yes there is a problem with ACE and the UH1. I'm fixing it now:confused:

update

Sadly were going to have to wait until the ACE team fixes this. Just skip mission three or wait for the non ACE version coming out tonight.

Edited by Sick1

I think I have a mod missing or something since I have a error message about a particular type of ammo...and I have the mods up to date as said on Armaholic

I saw in this forum that you are talking about the RH packs...does it apply to option 1? because de required files on Armaholic are only: ACE, ACEX, Black ops, Panthera and CBA.

I think I have a mod missing or something since I have a error message about a particular type of ammo...and I have the mods up to date as said on Armaholic

I saw in this forum that you are talking about the RH packs...does it apply to option 1? because de required files on Armaholic are only: ACE, ACEX, Black ops, Panthera and CBA.

Yes that's correct, option 1 only uses those mods. What does the error say and when does it happen?

Yes that's correct, option 1 only uses those mods. What does the error say and when does it happen?

It's for the first mission, when I start with the pre-mission briefing etc...

I have: No entry

"bin/config.bin/CfgMagazines.7Rnd_50_AE"

Wait a second, could it be a missing ACE file for the tac 50 rifle...or something like this

I got everything working with ace and all that The medical stuff looks a bit confusing with what to use and what to carry. But Sick1 i have an idea on how to solve the rucksack problem. Just edit each mission and place ammo crates at the start point/drop off zone that way you can then load up and move on

I got Seal team 6 working again! yayayayya! Don't even want to mention how spastic that was...hehehehe. WELCOME BACK 6!

(by the way, that rusky HQ man's voice yours sick? :) )