Sign in to follow this  
Anddos

Had the game along time and still not got to fly vechiles

I think its a really stupid idea to have high stats in order to fly a chopper , plane or jet , the server dosent save you're stats after you disconnect reconnect etc , so i think they need to make anyone be able to fly stuff else people will just unistall and sell this game.

I'm guessing you were talking about Evolution. That mission is a very poor example of ArmA2's capabilities and general player behavior since a ranked game mode rewards kill-stealing and rambo playstyles with upgraded equipment and vehicles. Please don't judge ArmA2 from that. Concerning aircraft, the mission itself is usually over before a fraction of the players get any sort of access.

There are missions which allow anybody to fly aircraft, or at least have pilot slots available to allow people to fly stuff right off the bat. Some missions are even aircraft-only.

There's also the editor, which is actually quite easy to learn. Just drop yourself in and some empty aircraft at the airport, and some enemies a ways off in the map, and you can practice piloting anytime. I'd recommend training offline anyway, players dislike having assets and passengers at risk to someone whose first few flights were online.

Well most of those servers are emtpy so it's no fun airlifting no body because there is no one connected, so bis fucked up here

Err I think this thread failed spectacularly from the off.