Sign in to follow this  
Bon

Loadout Presets

Bon,

Thank you for the help! I had to tweak it just a little to finally get it to work. I don't know why it has to be shown like this but this is what I did to make it work:

if(side player == west) then{

#include "presets_west.sqf"

};

if(side player == east) then{

#include "presets_east.sqf"

};

I had to tier the if-then statement for the game to recognize the #include statements. I also had to change "playerside == west/east" to "side player == west/east". Thanks for the help and I have to say I love this program!

Edited by fro
typo

The download link doesn't work (gives me "Forbidden" as error message, seems like a HTTP 404).

Hi,

and sorry totally missed that one. I also lost track of its development and keeping this thread up-to-date.

You now find two download links in the opening post:

• The first one is the initial version I've written for ACE and ACE backpacks, way before OA was released, and of which I stopped working on with the release of OA.
  • The second one points to the version I kept working on, and that you may know from the TFOR mission - it supports the OA backpacks, comes with my most recent selection of presets, but does NOT support ACE backpacks anymore. The most recent change on this one is the ability to order your AI to use and equip with the menu (what, imo, is very powerful).

hf.