I was messing about on this island this evening and discovered that AI can run through the fences but I can't, I have jump over them. Is this something to do with ACE, whcih I was running at the time, or a bug with the island itself??

Happens from time to time on Vanilla ArmAII, not mod or island related.

Here´s list of bugs fixed so far. I´ll try to find solution to civ issues.

- Bridge ai crossable, also raised up the bridge several meters

- Added few heliports to east base

- Removed few bushes from roads

- Removed hovering tree at Kirsanov

- Removed hole from the swamp

- Added some invisible roads to runway and changed roughness values

- Removed cinemaborder from intro

Ah that's great news. Nice to get some official FDF feedback, such a long thread and no updates was nearly illegal :)

Anything that can be done however small on the alice/civ side would be a massive bonus for your map. Its some really fine work.

I don't know how it's done, but in Oden's Warfare for Podagorsk there are Civs and Vehicles around. Hand placed? But they seem random, so I thought it was ALICE.

Awesome map. While optically similar to Chenarus, seems to me to have much tighter vegetation which totally changes the kind of battles.

Here´s list of bugs fixed so far. I´ll try to find solution to civ issues.

thank you for informing us about development

I think that also the AI use of the river should be checked, I don't know if it works in another islands rivers but there AI does'nt move in with crcc or rhib in the river so I don't know how to fix, increasing river deep or making another thing to fix.

I will try Island pantera for check if the river can be used by AI ships

fixing swamp holes is a nice new I've based a mission starting there ...

thank you for your effort this is a really nice island!!!!

I do not know if it has already been posted - i dont want to read the complete 14 pages, but 4 - when i am running about several leave undergrounds i got next to the normal sounds of bushes etc some kind of "metallic claps".

Especially when running about the brown leave underground.

Using a XFi Fidelity in normal mode via headphones.

I note that ingame it's almost impossible to get your squad members across the river in anything less than 20 minutes, often they try to swim and either lose their equipment or just get stuck in the water. Even if I cross the bridge with AI in column formation behind me they lose their way and start looping about until they eventually get into the water, or accidentally cross the bridge.

For information :) it's still my preferred map.

My favorite map. :)

F16 low-ground flying

Took some good pictures in this map aswell.

Feel free to use anyone of them without my permission. I also have 1680x1050 if anyone is interested.

They are not photoshopped in anyway, they are straight out of fraps. :bounce3:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Thank you for a awesome map! :yay:

Yep, agreed. I've been working on a mission for it of late and am constantly impressed by the degree to which it feels like a real place.

hmm which is correct: is someone from Podagorsk a "Podagorskian", "Podagorskan" or a "Podagorskite"? :p

Are there any updates planned for this island?

hmm which is correct: is someone from Podagorsk a "Podagorskian", "Podagorskan" or a "Podagorskite"? :p

A ... "Poddy" :yay:

As posted previous they are working on it and making bug fixes, I guess it will be up for grabs when they post back here :)

Hi,

Downloaded, Installed....

Fly Around Video will be on my You Tube channel soon....

EXCELLENT map! I agree with DMarkwick about the river issue but I think that is due to game not map. I wonder if there is a teleport scrip to move your troops to other side when they reach river?

I will upload a mission specially designed for this map later this weekend.

Please add more airports in next version :and keep p the good work!

Please, I beg of you: add ALICE and SILVIE module support! :pray:

Remember the trick with Operation Unknown helos?

Contact your local chiecken farmer, he'll be happy to help ya. :rolleyes:

:wiggle:

No doubt! It's killing me my missions can't use it. Please get it fixed, it's just not as fun with out civies.

Kristian,

I don't get it, is there really a trick to get it working?

Kristian,

I don't get it, is there really a trick to get it working?

No, it's a joke from the Operation Unknown thread where we sacrificed chickens until the helos were released :D

(not really)

I think my request is tied in with the above request.

I noticed that there are no Location objects on the map - no CityCenter's, StrongpointArea's, FlatArea's, etc.

If you add those, ALICE and SILVIE will probably start working.

I need them personally, as I have a Patrol script that drives randomly from CityCenter to CityCenter. Works perfectly on Utes and Chernarus - but no such locations on Podagorsk unfortunately.

If they are working on it and are fixing bugs I hope that they know that one of the lighthouses on the south shore (sorry I dont have coordinates) is 180 degree wrong. The light is sweeping over land and not out to the sea.

No, it's a joke from the Operation Unknown thread where we sacrificed chickens until the helos were released :D

(not really)

S#%t I got so excited about the chicken thing I went out a slaughtered 10 of my neighbor's. Damn I guess I should've read the whole post and then I would've saw "(not really)". Oops, my apologies to my neighbor. ;)

I would really love to be able to use the JTD Ambient Civilian Traffic addon on this island. :)

It needs to ALICE to work first before JTD's addon will work right?