Sign in to follow this  
gabe_ruckus

New Medal of Honor game trailer

Developed in collaboration with U.S. Special Operations' date=' Medal of Honor brings an authenticity and realism unmatched by any other game on the market.[/quote']

Uhuh, 'cuz that's why you can see operators in that trailer in full military gear easily scaling a wall that's at least 7 feet high like it was a small ledge on ground level, and then quickly pushing off of it. I understand that you can push yourself to do crazy shit like that if your life depends on it, but his friend stops to help and lift him up all too casually. Evidently they weren't being shot at...

Do I need to say anything else?

Modern game developers are absolutely pathetic.

Indeed sounds familiar to something some other dewd said awhile back, hmm cant remember his name I know he was pretty ignorant thats for sure. :)

Oh hey EA love the shit marketing scheme you have amassed.

Buy Medal of Honor BFBC2 clone and we will give you the long awaited now Multiplatform consolized Battlefield 3 beta.

Oh man you guys are the best! Running down to gamestop butt naked right now to preorder. :j:

Shooting noob tubes all day is so realistic man what a high.

It won't be as fun as MW2 if DICE are making the MP. Bad Company 2 is slow paced and suffers from the Battlefield series weakness of having gameplay and maps favouring snipers and tanks.

Also, DICE's sense of humour fails. You can't take the piss out of a game you are clearly copying, especially if that game is better and more fun.

It won't be as fun as MW2 if DICE are making the MP. Bad Company 2 is slow paced and suffers from the Battlefield series weakness of having gameplay and maps favouring snipers and tanks.

Also, DICE's sense of humour fails. You can't take the piss out of a game you are clearly copying, especially if that game is better and more fun.

Are f***ing kidding me? You say that MW2 is more fun than a Battlefield game?:j:

*Face Palm*

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Indeed sounds familiar to something some other dewd said awhile back, hmm cant remember his name I know he was pretty ignorant thats for sure. :)

Oh hey EA love the shit marketing scheme you have amassed.

Buy Medal of Honor BFBC2 clone and we will give you the long awaited now Multiplatform consolized Battlefield 3 beta.

Oh man you guys are the best! Running down to gamestop butt naked right now to preorder. :j:

Shooting noob tubes all day is so realistic man what a high.

Is saying the word "consolized" really necessary?

This game might not be "dumbed-down". Sure consoles, have limitations, but there are plenty of games that have maps as big as BF2's maps and there games with fighter jet as well. I think we should DICE a chance with BF3. Not for EA's sake, but for DICE's sake.

As for medal of honor, you don't have to buy it luckily. I for one will, because I'm way, way too obsessed with shooters not buy it.

Yes, I'm on console, but I'm here to get help with building a decent Gaming PC. And yes, I know why all of you are upset with "dumbing-down".

That's all.

Edited by sesdelta38

Is saying the word "consolized" really necessary?

This game might not be "dumbed-down". Sure consoles, have limitations, but there are plenty of games that have maps as big as BF2's maps and there games with fighter jet as well. I think we should DICE a chance with BF3. Not for EA's sake, but for DICE's sake.

As for medal of honor, you don't have to buy it luckily. I for one will, because I'm way, way too obsessed with shooters not buy it.

Yes, I'm on console, but I'm here to get help with building a decent Gaming PC. And yes, I know why all of you are upset with "dumbing-down".

That's all.

Im sorry bro but DICE is on my shit list now, i dont have faith for BF3 and its "PC" counterpart it will turn out just like Dragon Crap, a bunch of hype and falls depths of its expectation

again you know what they say about opinions, I would like BF3 to be BF2 2.0 but that wouldnt be living in reality more like a perfect world.

Are f***ing kidding me? You say that MW2 is more fun than a Battlefield game?:j:

Get some friends, pile into an Xbox party and play MW2, it is more fast paced and fun than snipers and tanks will ever be. Scores are determined mostly by skill, not by luck.

Get some friends, pile into an Xbox party and play MW2, it is more fast paced and fun than snipers and tanks will ever be. Scores are determined mostly by skill, not by luck.

Dude, I already play MW2. I own it for god sake. I also own Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I like playing both games a lot.

Lol, a guy who actually defends MW2 and attacks BC2. You, my friend, are a rareity. ;)

I own both games and I think both are shit, but I still play them. The only thing they are good for is a break from the seriousness of Arma 2. Both have severe bugs, severe unbalances and are severely consolized. They easily have the budget and manpower to fix them, but they're too busy working on Black Ops (Activision, IW doesn't seem to exist anymore) and MOH/BF3 (DICE) to give a shit.

However, if I did have to choose one that's better, BC2 is an easy choice. At least it gave slightly more of a shit about it's original fanbase on the PC...

Edited by Zipper5

Lol, a guy who actually defends MW2 and attacks BC2. You, my friend, are a rareity. ;)

I own both games and I think both are shit, but I still play them. The only thing they are good for is a break from the seriousness of Arma 2. Both have severe bugs, severe unbalances and are severely consolized. They easily have the budget and manpower to fix them, but they're too busy working on Black Ops (Activision, IW doesn't seem to exist anymore) and MOH/BF3 (DICE) to give a shit.

However, if I did have to choose one that's better, BC2 is an easy choice. At least it gave slightly more of a shit about it's original fanbase on the PC...

How is BFBC2 conslized? I heard that is a little better than the console and that people play the PC version more than on console.

However, I heard that there's no mod support and there are problems with the servers. Anything else though?

Im sorry bro but DICE is on my shit list now, i dont have faith for BF3 and its "PC" counterpart it will turn out just like Dragon Crap, a bunch of hype and falls depths of its expectation

again you know what they say about opinions, I would like BF3 to be BF2 2.0 but that wouldnt be living in reality more like a perfect world.

Well it maybe a fantasy so far, hopefully there will be something that makes BF3 different from BFBC2. That includes bigger maps and jets. Then again, we'll see what happens. The beta won't come out until 12 months after release of MOH.

EDIT: People who pre-ordered the MOH limited edition will get a beta within 12 months of release. What month will it be within 12 months of October? I pre-ordered, so I will have access to the beta.

Edited by sesdelta38

I'd say DICE still cares for their customers, but as an official posted lately they (the devs) f**ked up their internal source management. Once they try work on patches nobody can tell which file version went into which patchfile etc etc - no joke.

Thats (the official version) why patches are an issue atm.

Not sure if it's already posted, but this made me change my opinions of MoH quite a lot:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQ-R71eqUk&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQ-R71eqUk&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I don't care for realism or anything like that. What I love is a good movie. And imo, from that trailer alone, MoH looks like it might do a good job of being a playable movie.

And that's all I care about, a good, enthralling, cut scene filled movie-game.

Yea LP's music has gone down the shitter ever since meteora. The trailer is good and the song itself does go well with it, but the band has sold out. They're not the LP that everyone loved and they're not the LP that became a big hit..

Edited by Big Mac

Why are so many comments about having an orgasm over that tard's beard? The trailer doesn't show anything about the game or even the game itself.

What EA have done is watched the MW2 trailer and thought "How can we make that but with a song by an even whiter singer?". The MW2 trailer shows the actual game, real parts of the singleplayer and is put together a lot better.

It is kind of a metaphor for what the Battlefield series and MoH have become, copycat games that are never going to match the original. EA must think so too, otherwise they wouldn't have been so quick to grab as many of the IW mutiny as possible.

As cool as that does look, no SP campaign in a MOH game since Spearhead has actually kept me playing until I finished it. Unless MOH has a significantly improved storyline, for whatever reason, it might turn out like how BC2's campaign was to me - average, disappointing and short.

I dunno if it's worth the $60 price for just the SP though. Only games I'd pay that much for just the SP are BIS'. :p

Edit: Quite the IW fan aren't you, Prydain? I dunno why you would be. They, along with DICE, treat their fanbase (old (PC) and new (consoles)) like shit.

I wonder if a major reason for why Eminem is suddenly popular again is because of MW2 and Black Ops...

Edited by Zipper5

I wouldn't pay 60 bucks to play a SP only BIS game. OFP1 and ArmA 1 & 2's real strength came from it being modder friendly, the mission editor and it's superb MP value. With games like COD and MoH they're only worth playing for the SP value and even that isn't worth 60 bucks.

Edited by Big Mac

I wouldn't pay 60 bucks to play a SP only BIS game. OFP2 and ArmA 1 & 2's real strength came from it being modder friendly, the mission editor and it's superb MP value.

Epic slip of the finger :p ;) ... I hope.

HAHAHA Yea it was. I'll be sure to edit out that bullshit for sure haha. Sion Lenton possessed my soul for a few mins I think.

Epic slip of the finger :p ;) ... I hope.

And yet his avatar says 'pull the finger' :D

I don't care for realism or anything like that. What I love is a good movie. And imo, from that trailer alone, MoH looks like it might do a good job of being a playable movie.

And that's all I care about, a good, enthralling, cut scene filled movie-game.

Not going to lie, the bullets flying around the inside of the Chinook was pretty awesome.

Edit:Quite the IW fan aren't you, Prydain? I dunno why you would be. They, along with DICE, treat their fanbase (old (PC) and new (consoles)) like shit.

I grew up, I realised that I am not some gods gift on earth. It is the same reason I don't say things like "I dunno why you would be", as if someone who is posting an opinion is some kind of Infinity Ward spy.

I am (errrgg incoming ego statement) quite good at MW2 and always have been a lover of fast paced action games. I don't play just for fun any more, I have to be at the top of the scoreboard at the end else I have lost my personal competition. There is some bias when it comes to playing games like BFBC2, the pace is slow and with the big maps, tanks and other gameplay aids that require no skill all add to boredom when all I want to do is get stuck in and have a laugh, not run a long distance all the time.

So yes, there is bias but in a game that is trying to be MW2 with bigger maps while also trying to take the piss out of said game there are flaws in how fun is delivered too.

Not going to lie, the bullets flying around the inside of the Chinook was pretty awesome.

It just makes this special forces group look like clueless n00bs.

Edited by Prydain

I have to be at the top of the scoreboard at the end else I have lost my personal competition.
Use the force young padawan

It just makes this special forces group look like clueless n00bs.

What is the non-n00b course of action for sitting in a crowded aluminum can being perforated?

I also consider myself to be quite good at both MW2 and BFBC2. I never play either game to get the highest score or compete, however. I play them for mindless fun. If I want to be competitive, I go back to COD4 where it actually still matters in the PC world...

As much as I may sometimes find MW2 and BFBC2 fun, they are both a clear shout to their original fanbases on the PC that they couldn't care less about us anymore, and can also be incredibly frustrating, moreso than BIS' games, thanks to many bugs and a largely unbalanced experience so as to accomodate the new guy. There is no point trying to exhibit any form of "skill" in either game because the last games in their franchises which took any "skill" at all were World at War and Battlefield 2.

I am not going to buy a FPS on a console as I simply can't see myself using the damn thumb sticks instead of a mouse.

For me, COD died with MW2, and Battlefield died with the first Bad Company. Two, PC-originated franchises that showed such fantastic promise spat in their faces and sided with the ever-mindless, money-churning console crowd. I've played many MP games on consoles, so you can't argue with me that most players you come across aren't mindless or border-line retarded.

Still, in direct competition between the two games, BC2 wins for being slightly more appreciative of it's PC fans. Heck, the game sold more on the PC than it did on either console. To most normal people that would show if you treat PC gamers with an ounce of respect then you'll get sales from them, but the suits in the publishing companies like EA and Activision are blind.