Sign in to follow this  
gabe_ruckus

New Medal of Honor game trailer

Wait, FOUR hour campaign? You've gotta be kidding me...

Any actual confirmation, or just heresay?

Wait, FOUR hour campaign? You've gotta be kidding me...

Any actual confirmation, or just heresay?

If you read the thread I linked, it's pretty much confirmed.

I'm not that surprised, gone are the days of 10+ hours of SP in FPS games.

Ok, overall its just people going "yeah, ive got a mate whos got the game early, he finished the campaign in 4 hours"

I cannot see any conclusive proof that its only 4 hours. To me its just "he said that he has done this in XX over a long-distance Instant Message of him who is most definantly not lying to make himself seem cool kinda thing"

Ok, overall its just people going "yeah, ive got a mate whos got the game early, he finished the campaign in 4 hours"

I cannot see any conclusive proof that its only 4 hours. To me its just "he said that he has done this in XX over a long-distance Instant Message of him who is most definantly not lying to make himself seem cool kinda thing"

I've read it on more than a few sites and if you are expecting much more than that, I'd say you're setting yourself up for a disappointment.

Considering most other recent FPS are not more than ~6 hours (at the most), I'm inclined to believe it.

Edited by BangTail

Maybe its more multiplayer focused.

That would be a mistake, considering the multiplayer sucks...

is it me or is gaming getting taken over by kids with ADD?

Getting? It already is. Thankfully most games have a mute option.

Watching the first video, it looks like it's trying too hard to look like Modern Warfare 2... :butbut:

Edited by Zipper5

Doesn't it look just a wee bit dated graphically as well? It might just be the resolution and frame-rate of the video, but on a few occasions animations look somewhat jittery and some models look a bit blocky... It really must be the video, mustn't it?

This is why I love OFP. I got GOTY for $30 and it lasted me weeks.

I watched one of the videos. Doesn't seem to spam you with enemies and ridiculously fast paced combat like COD. I could enjoy that, when it's cheap that is...

Well, if it has similar success to Bad Company 2 or Modern Warfare 2, you won't see the price drop, even 11 months after its release. :rolleyes:

This is why I love OFP. I got GOTY for $30 and it lasted me weeks.

It lasted me 5 years :)

I watched one of the videos. Doesn't seem to spam you with enemies and ridiculously fast paced combat like COD. I could enjoy that, when it's cheap that is...

Yeah, seems to be a bit of fun. But I highly doubt its worth the * insert very high price here * ammount they're paying.

OFP's lasted me 9 years. I still play it with friends quite often even today. :p

Oh yeah, its lasted me years as well. Just the first time through lasted weeks. :D

Well, if it has similar success to Bad Company 2 or Modern Warfare 2, you won't see the price drop, even 11 months after its release. :rolleyes:

It won't be. Reach and Black Ops have shoved it into the bargain bin before it even comes out.

It won't be. Reach and Black Ops have shoved it into the bargain bin before it even comes out.

Which is a shame, since MoH seems to be the only decent one of the 3.

( i said decent, not great or worth the money )

despite the fact that this is going to be your stereotypical "fun for two days" console game, i'm still going to go pick it up tonight.

I've seen some XB360 people saying 3.5 hours (on hard) for the SP campaign.

Could be BS, but again, I'm inclined to believe it.

I haven't seen anyone saying it takes much longer - apart from EA :rolleyes:

Edited by BangTail

Well, the first review I've seen for it is up on IGN.

With stability issues, levels that are more shooting gallery than firefight, and a story that stumbles, Medal of Honor walks into a quagmire it never escapes from.

Just as I thought it would be. Going to wait and see if more reviews agree with the same sentence.