Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

I'm sorry but that's just another piece of incorrect israeli propaganda.

i know, it biased right?

are u sure ur objective?

I'm totally objective.

Can you show me one shred of evidence to back up your wild claim?

can u read hebrew?

cause i know english TV networks dont cover this stuff.

oh, damn, u dont believe what any israeli media says right?

and please tell me, were do YOU get your info from?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ April 06 2002,16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can u read hebrew?

cause i know english TV networks dont cover this stuff.

oh, damn, u dont believe what any israeli media says right?

and please tell me, were do YOU get your info from?<span id='postcolor'>

That’s very convenient isn't it?  wink.gif

Not calling you a liar or anything, but I think you might be telling a porkie...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ April 06 2002,16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cause i know english TV networks dont cover this stuff.<span id='postcolor'>

Of course they wouldn't. Because as we all know the BBC is just filled with anti-semites doing everything they can to make the British hate israel.

Or... it doesn't exist...

That site is joke and you know it.

"That Israel's government continues to genuflect to Washington and still seeks the peace of a murderous villain like Yasser Arafat, should teach us that politics has enfeebled this country and undermined its dignity and sense of national honor. The successive election of seven Israeli prime ministers -- Begin, Shamir, Rabin, Peres, Netanyahu, Barak, and Sharon -- and their obvious inability even to diminish the "Arab problem", should teach us that democratic elections have been exercises in futility."

http://www.agsconsulting.com/news/onlygod.htm

And even there I can see nothing about Palestinians specifically targeting ambulances, paramedics and Doctors.

Oh great, a thread that hasnt been locked yet! I have the impression that moderator get bonus points for locking topics, and if they get enough points they win a journey to New-Zealand and a pony trip around the island!

I liked what I read this morning from a spanish politician (Inocencio Arias). He said that he is surprised to see that the Israelis seem to care more about Bush raising his eyebrow than a European-Resolution.

Another thing I read was good too. Uri Avneri ( Israeli activist for peace with several worldwide rewards) said: Sharon helped to kill Rabin. Now he wants to kill the backbone of the Palestinians, to reoccupy their territories.

I think about what I would do. I assume that I as a palestinian I would feel committed too, to defend my motherland (even if it is not my legal land).

But anyway, lets wait and see if the occupation realy changes anything. If not, if suicide bombings wont stop, then Sharon has proven to be an incompetent politician and the Isreali have to admit they followed and supported the wrong leader.

And from a cold perspective I can assure you that this attack wont change jack-shit. It is a pure revenge! What a waste of young lifes and military budget!

here's another one:attack on medics station

that happened in effrat.

another onr from the guardian guardian

and by the way, u didnt answer my question: where r u getting ur info from?

here's the goal of islamic Jihad from www.csmonitor.com:

"Red, Black, and their handler identify the main criteria of a mission's success: a high number of casualties, the penetration of the Israeli security cordon, and the derailment of whatever negotiations or cease-fire efforts are under way."

"The organization's goals are to "escalate the conflict" so that the "Islamic world" will join the Palestinian struggle, to "balance the terror" that the Israelis inflict on Palestinians and to demonstrate that the Israeli security forces are not invincible."

"He is unfazed by questions about the legitimacy of actions in which civilians and even children are killed.

"According to my religion, I'm doing Jewish children a favor, because if they get killed [in an operation] they go to Heaven instead of dying as a soldier and going to Hell," he says."

Oh yeah... the ADL... such an objective source of news...

http://www.adl.org/Israel/israel_ad_040302.asp

I don't need a source because you were the one stating a fact...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">did u know that almost in every suicide event, there are other members that has the job of hitting medics and doctors when they arrive?

again, thats old news, since 1995.<span id='postcolor'>

And you haven't presented a single piece of unbiased evidence that even hints at this.

what about the guardian? are they biased too?

and again, what are your sources for this "execution"?

Read what YOU posted!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">did u know that almost in every suicide event, there are other members that has the job of hitting medics and doctors when they arrive?

<span id='postcolor'>

You are basicly saying that in every suicide bombing there is a second group specifically targeting medical personel.

Are you too stupid to even understand what you wrote?

You haven't shown anything that even hints at that, yet you say it's "old news since 1995".

The Guardian is not biased, but they say, and I quote

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Later today, a suicide bomber blew himself up near a paramedics' station in the Jewish settlement of Efrat in the West Bank, killing himself and wounding four people, including a trainee medic who was seriously injured.

<span id='postcolor'>

Nothing about a second wave deliberately targeting paramedics, one bomber, and he blew himself up in a Jewish Settlement illegally built on Arab land. The fact he was near a paramedics station was probably not important to him, just the fact that he was attacking a Jewish settlement.

thank you! now i really understand that ur objective. the even-handed way u see things is just marvelous. confused.gif

next u'll tell me that the islamic jihad, doesnt really want to stop any cease fire talks right?

and for the third time: what is the source u have for this "execution"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ April 06 2002,17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and again, i didnt hear any of u boys say a thing when the bombers blew themselves up exept:"thats wrong, but they probably had a reason"

and "oh my god, they faked these documents, those evil isralis"

thats pretty biased for me.

all i said, is the PA is a terrorist organisation, thats supporting terrorism and educating people to kill jews. and we have hard evidence, sorry to ruin your nice theories.

maybe im biased, or maybe u cant admit ur wrong.<span id='postcolor'>

That´s not true and you know it, every human being with rational thinking condemns terrorist attacks, or attacks aimed at killing civillians.

Noone stated the course of the PLO was the right one, such as the Isaeli course isn´t the right one, but without an Israel that kept on expanding its territory continuously, there would have been no PLO fighting against it, and i repeat myself by saying that it doesn´t justify suicide bombings or any other form of terrorism, but calls for a solution the political by yet non existing rational thinking politicians leading both sides.

If the power balance was the other way around, we would not have palestinian suicide bombers, but israeli ones, im sure of that.

Is Germany, because we a have a few ultra right wing activists a state of rascism- NO

Is Great Britain because it houses a major base of hooligans a state of terror and Violence- NO

So ain´t all palestinians terrorists, just waiting to blow themself up inmidst an restaurant crowded by israeli people-but all palestinians are treated that way, and you are wondering yourself why the hatred grows bigger against Israel and terrorism is uprising!?!?

The Palestinians have been taken of all basic human rights, not even the right to be medically cared for if wounded, what is a clear violation against the geneve convention, although i don´t consider the conflict a war or armed conflict in normal terms, but more something like selfjustice on request, with Israel being able to oppress the palestinians at will.

Both, Arafat and Sharon don´t fit into modern politics, infact they are the worst combination for a future peace in the region, and are more of a guarantee that it only will get worse than it already is.

I have absolutely nothing against israeli people in general (why should i), but you can be damn sure i have nothing but utter disgust for your government and IDF soldiers commiting the same attrocities they condemn and worse.

And i´m not the only one, the whole world is disgusted by the course Israel is taken lately, you don´t need any more proof that it is wrong whats being done.

You as an IDF soldier would of course never admit that, such as the german population after WW2 denied knowledge of the existance of concentation camps.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ April 06 2002,18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and for the third time: what is the source u have for this "execution"?<span id='postcolor'>

The BBC. And thats the first time you've asked me about it.

You edited you previous posts, it's pretty obvious.

An in fact it was Longinius that brought that up, not me, but here's the link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi....726.stm

It was posted in the forum a few days ago so I'm sure most people remember the story.

Anyway read this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi....459.stm

And this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi....514.stm

US and UK demand Israel pullout

British Prime Minister Tony Blair and US President George Bush have called for an Israeli withdrawal from cities in the West Bank "without delay".

_36844515_blairbush300.jpg

They looks so cute together

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ April 06 2002,19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

quote:" without an Israel that kept on expanding its territory continuously, there would have been no PLO fighting against it"

wrong, the PLO was born before six-day war, as a continue to the "fideayun" that terrorised israel from 1948.

qoute: "Both, Arafat and Sharon don´t fit into modern politics, infact they are the worst combination for a future peace in the region, and are more of a guarantee that it only will get worse than it already is."

i completly agree.

fact is that israelis that entered palestinian controled cities were and are in grave danger of being killed, but they are roaming free in the streets of israel.

might i remind u that the IDF entered after

months of suicide bombers, after that Arafat promised to restrain his people, but did exactly the opposite.

all i can say is if there is anyone who wants peace in the palestinian side, let him come forward, cause im tired of being slapped every time i do.

this conflict didn't became yesterday, it was supposed to be finished in 1993. instead all we got is blown busses and all we've done is to hand over more territories.

i believe that there are people in the west bank that wants peace. i know that the PA does'nt.

okay jim, the article shows itself that the man was carrying a bomb belt. was he executed? or was he shot while trying to activate the bomb?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ April 06 2002,20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That´s not true and you know it, every human being with rational thinking condemns terrorist attacks, or attacks aimed at killing civillians.<span id='postcolor'>

Then how do you explain the outcome, or lack thereof, of the Malyasina Moslem confenece that just concluded or are you not even aware of what I'm referring to?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Noone stated the course of the PLO was the right one, such as the Isaeli course isn´t the right one, but without an Israel that kept on expanding its territory continuously, there would have been no PLO fighting against it,<span id='postcolor'>

The PLO was founded in 1964, with the backing mainly of Egypt, 3 years before the 6-day war, when Israel was within its 1948 borders. It's charter has not changed. It calls for the destruction of the Jewish State known as Israel. Learn a little elementary history.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but israeli ones, im sure of that.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is Germany, because we a have a few ultra right wing activists a state of rascism- NO<span id='postcolor'>

If 60% + of the Germans said that killing Jews whichever way possible was OK, then the answer is YES. These are the conclusions of Arab run polls in the West Bank and Gaza. I've given the links to them and the statistics have been constant over many years including just after the OSlo agreements were signed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So ain´t all palestinians terrorists, just waiting to blow themself up inmidst an restaurant crowded by israeli people-but all palestinians are treated that way, and you are wondering yourself why the hatred grows bigger against Israel and terrorism is uprising!?!?<span id='postcolor'>

The hatred has been breathed into them non-stop and at much higher levels ever since we agreed to deal with Arafat.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Palestinians have been taken of all basic human rights, not even the right to be medically cared for if wounded, what is a clear violation against the geneve convention,<span id='postcolor'>

Even the IRC has protested already to the PA in the last two weeks after Israel was finally wise enough to document use of PRC ambulances for transporting terrorists and weapons, including suicide bomb belts, hidden under an actaully wounded child.

Funny how it was hard to find out about that on BBC or CNN.

Believe what you want.

I've had my say. I'll discontinue my participation here because none of you are interested in knowing what has and is going on here for the last 2 years, 8 years or 40 years.

Enjoy you local news broadcasts. Keep bleieving that there's no political agenda among the journalists sent here.

Avon signing off.

I dont know why you lot seem to think the BBC is biased towards the Palestinians confused.gif

Look throguh the news archives and youll find a great deal more info about Palestinian suicide bombing, palestinian militia, palestinian executing colalboraters etc than anything against Israel.

It seems if one word bad is said abotu Israel then the entire BBC is biased ? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Even the IRC has protested already to the PA in the last two weeks after Israel was finally wise enough to document use of PRC ambulances for transporting terrorists and weapons, including suicide bomb belts, hidden under an actaully wounded child.<span id='postcolor'>

I actually read about that on BBCi. (I'll give you a link if you want) and they found explosives in one ambulance, once.

That is not an excuse to stop every ambulance from picking up the wounded.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Funny how it was hard to find out about that on BBC or CNN.

<span id='postcolor'>

Well I found it. Maybe you're not looking hard enough?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I've had my say. I'll discontinue my participation here because none of you are interested in knowing what has and is going on here for the last 2 years, 8 years or 40 years.<span id='postcolor'>

Again in your opinion what has been going on their over the last 40 years. Many other israelis completely and totally disagree with you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Enjoy you local news broadcasts. Keep bleieving that there's no political agenda among the journalists sent here.<span id='postcolor'>

Now I thought It was the Jews that were manipulating the world media and secretly plotting to take over the world... Damn... must be getting my conspiracy theories mixed up again... tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ April 06 2002,21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont know why you lot seem to think the BBC is biased towards the Palestinians  confused.gif

Look throguh the news archives and youll find a great deal more info about Palestinian suicide bombing, palestinian militia, palestinian executing colalboraters etc than anything against Israel.

It seems if one word bad is said abotu Israel then the entire BBC is biased ?  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Definitions and signs of media bias.

Sample of BBC bias.

Sample of CNN bias.

More BBC bias.

April Fools

Of course, the above links are from an evil pro-Israel site, so don't believe anything written there.

Its only Biased if they are not objective against the palestinian terrorists. Now if you look in the news archives you wil lfind that the BBC is indeed objective against them.

Showing dead israelis on the TV and then interviewing the suicide bombers families and showing the public that the families of the palestinians are almost always proud that their children have died for the cause is in the palestinians favour yes?

pffffffffffft

"no, we dont deny entery, we check them and the people that are sitting in and let them go. thats what ive done any way."

Ambulances are not allowed to enter the current areas of conflict, Betlehem for example. This means people there cannot get medical care. They cant even bring out the dead.