Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ April 05 2002,10:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"what ur saying is that Arafat cant control his people to a minimal degree. that means he is not fit to be a chief of state."

Yes, he can. But he cannot control everyone even if he wanted to.<span id='postcolor'>

If Arafat is in control, then he's solely responsible for things being out of control.

If he's not in control, then we've only got ourselves to attempt to put things back in control.

The answer, of course, is that he is indeed overall in control and he is the one who has built up the PA as a corrupt military apparatus and allowed Hamas and Jihad to flourish since the day Rabin was stupid enough to shake hands with the devil.

Now each side is reaping what it sowed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 04 2002,16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Use of such elaborate hate instilling comments does not make those people nazis, but extreme haters of Israelis (which is not the same thing).<span id='postcolor'>

Oligo, you never replied to my additonal quotes here:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....4;st=58

Are those quotes any better proof?

Arafat lookes like a rabbid dog when he talkes. They should lock him up. I don't know who started this war, but it is the Palestines that do suicides to kill innocent civilians in Israel.

I haven't followed this war from the beginning, as i just hooked in on the news (i don't have tv/radio during the week as i am a poor student with an ASUS V8460 Ultra). I read that Israelian troops attacking the Palastenian, because of the terrorist acts they performed.

Can someone fill me in about what is happening.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 05 2002,11:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can someone fill me in about what is happening.<span id='postcolor'>

Teach you for wasting time stalking Britney Spears online. wow.gif

"Can someone fill me in about what is happening."

Its not easy. I recommend you do some readin on your own, there are many websites. Check both Palestinian and Israeli ones and you will find the truth somewhere in between.

"Oligo, you never replied to my additonal quotes here:

Are those quotes any better proof?"

Oh, these quotes (and the previous ones you posted) are very good proof that there are some really sick puppies in the palestinian ranks that really hate the jewish people. If that alone makes you a nazi, then, they could probably be called nazis. It's just that to me the nazis are people who have a lot more ideology (stupid ideology) than just hatred of jews. You know, they have all that crap about the superiority of the aryan race and whatnot. They are those morons you see standing on the streets with crew cuts, black coats and flags. Ironically in Finland, the nazis would be more than eager to bomb both jews and moslems.

Anyway, I still don't think that most of the palestinians believe in the crap those extremist nuts are producing. At least I hope so. Still, the natives are restless, so my advice for you is to pull out from the occupied territories and seal the borders. I really don't think it is worth paying with your blood, because you're trying to hang on to some (apparently) worthless piece of land. But this is just my opinion.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 05 2002,11:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, more like icon1.gificon1.gif

I'm so ashamed. sad.gif

"and again, did these french or jewish cells remain when france was liberated? or when israel became a state? NO.

and thats a fact."

Are you trying to tell me there is no war anymore and the Palestinians are "freed"? I must have missed something. Last I checked there were still tanks rolling around the area and suicide bombers had attacked Israelies not to long before that. So, I guess last I checked there was still a war on.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 05 2002,11:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Oligo, you never replied to my additonal quotes here:

Are those quotes any better proof?"

Oh, these quotes (and the previous ones you posted) are very good proof that there are some really sick puppies in the palestinian ranks that really hate the jewish people. If that alone makes you a nazi, then, they could probably be called nazis. It's just that to me the nazis are people who have a lot more ideology (stupid ideology) than just hatred of jews.<span id='postcolor'>

Just for your information, those latter quotes of mine are from "Mein Kampf". I just switched words around, such as Allah instead of Lord, Zionist instead of Jew (though some of those quotes did indeed refer to Zionists), Palestine instead of Germany or references to Germany, etc.

Thank you for your candid opinion. It was most enlightening.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ April 05 2002,11:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"and again, did these french or jewish cells remain when france was liberated? or when israel became a state? NO.

and thats a fact."

Are you trying to tell me there is no war anymore and the Palestinians are "freed"? I must have missed something. Last I checked there were still tanks rolling around the area and suicide bombers had attacked Israelies not to long before that. So, I guess last I checked there was still a war on.<span id='postcolor'>

Once again, the nonsense of even-handedness rears its ugly head.

There were no Israeli tanks, APCs or soldiers in any of these areas in September 2000. We didn't choose to send them in there for fun.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 05 2002,10:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 05 2002,11:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually, more like icon1.gificon1.gif

I'm so ashamed.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Heheh lol smile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

icon1.gificon1.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 05 2002,11:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyway, I still don't think that most of the palestinians believe in the crap those extremist nuts are producing. At least I hope so.<span id='postcolor'>

Thank G-d most of us here don't make decisive decisions based on your hopes. Their own polls, radio, TV, newspapers, mass rallies all say it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still, the natives are restless, so my advice for you is to pull out from the occupied territories and seal the borders. I really don't think it is worth paying with your blood, because you're trying to hang on to some (apparently) worthless piece of land. But this is just my opinion.<span id='postcolor'>

Been there done that. Can't be done. Doesn't work. Will only make things worse even in the short run, unless you're referring to Gaza specifically. It's our survival we're hanging on to. Retreating back to 67 borders is suicide. Sorry we cannot oblige.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 05 2002,10:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thank you for your candid opinion. It was most enlightening.<span id='postcolor'>

I hope you were enlightened in a positive way. What I was trying to say is (damn words):

If one person says: "fucking Jews suck" and the other says: "The zionist conspiracy is claiming it is perfectly legitimate to rape our daughters" then both persons are still just rabid dogs who preach plain hate, the latter one is just using more elaborate words. But not all palestinians are rabid dogs who preach hate. Most of them are just trying to live their life, like most of the israelis. Now if some of these normal people listen to the hate speech and learn to hate, it doesn't mean they believe the twisted conspiracy theories of the preacher using the elaborate words. It just means that they understand the basic message (jews = bad), which is backed up by israeli tanks roaming their streets. Luckily the heads of these normal people can be turned as easily to peace as they were turned to hate. It is only the rabid dogs who will never yield.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 05 2002,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thank G-d most of us here don't make decisive decisions based on your hopes. Their own polls, radio, TV, newspapers, mass rallies all say it.<span id='postcolor'>

Awgh. You know, your name should be Stinger or Thorny or Spike instead of Avon. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 05 2002,11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope you were enlightened in a positive way. What I was trying to say is....................<span id='postcolor'>

It has only strengthened my orginal comparison between the Nazi and Palestinian ideologies. It's time you and many others were enlightened, too, and stopped duping yourselves into false hopes that peace is possible with such people.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 05 2002,11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most of them are just trying to live their life, like most of the israelis.  Now if some of these normal people listen to the hate speech and learn to hate, it doesn't mean they believe the twisted conspiracy theories of the preacher using the elaborate words. It just means that they understand the basic message (jews = bad), which is backed up by israeli tanks roaming their streets. Luckily the heads of these normal people can be turned as easily to peace as they were turned to hate. It is only the rabid dogs who will never yield.<span id='postcolor'>

Once again, after Oslo, the IDF fully withdrew from the agreed upon areas. All of the tanks that you see now in Bethlehem, Nablus, Jenin and what have you are a result of Israel being fed up to hell with a war that Arafat intentionally ignited.

Arafat is this single-most major cause of the downfall of the entire situation here.

We would be thrilled if the "normal" people you speak about would come out from the cracks and take charge. Unfortunately, there aren't any in or near a position of leadership. I can't place my hopes in some grocery shop owner who has a better head on his shoulders than 9/10 of the people around him and would really like to see things here get back to normal.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 05 2002,10:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It has only strengthened my orginal comparison between the Nazi and Palestinian ideologies. It's time you and many others were enlightened, too, and stopped duping yourselves into false hopes that peace is possible with such people.<span id='postcolor'>

Okay, first of all, I'm not at all convinced that peace is possible in the Middle East, I'm just, I don't know, hoping for a miracle?. Peace is very hard to achieve because BOTH the israelis and palestinians are too zealous for peace at the moment. When you say that peace is not possible with such people, I agree but include also israelis to the such people.

But your comparison of palestinian and nazi ideologies is a little ridiculous. You're saying that hating any people makes you a nazi or what? Because if you're saying that hating jews makes you a nazi and hating for example the french (or palestinians to that matter) does not make you a nazi, then you should take your head out of the holocaust and realize how ridiculous it is what you're saying. You know, the german nazis persecuted and gassed other people as well, like gypsies. But those poor sods just didn't have the skills to market it to the world.

u got confused man, the egg came before the chicken!

the suicide bombers came BEFORE the tanks started rolling thank u very much.

actualy they started the main appearence in 1994 soon after the PA came to power. now i wonder why?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (scout @ April 05 2002,11:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">u got confused man, the egg came before the chicken!

the suicide bombers came BEFORE the tanks started rolling thank u very much.

actualy they started the main appearence in 1994 soon after the PA came to power. now i wonder why?<span id='postcolor'>

Ehh, I thought you people have been fighting for 2000 years now, not since 1994?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ April 05 2002,12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ehh, I thought you people have been fighting for 2000 years now, not since 1994?<span id='postcolor'>

No, we were wandering from place to place for 2000 years. We've only been able to fight for ourselves form the last 60 or so.

do u want the whole history? i've got the time, do u?

the fact is that Oslo agreement should've ended the conflict, but, how odd,the palestinian attacks only intesified.

how come?

But during your wanderings of 2000 years, I doubt you were on kissing terms with the arabs, now were you?

for that matter, neither we were with the Christians.

"No, we were wandering from place to place for 2000 years. We've only been able to fight for ourselves form the last 60 or so."

Fighting for yourselves? Without the funds from America, you wouldn't be fighting for long.