Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

At least nobody cares to bring those Christian Falangists who actually commited the murders to the justice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Feb. 13 2003,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shouldn't a country be able to bring up the issue of accusing a person of war crimes though? Surely the Belgians are a bit silly trying to do it themselves but i think complaining about a person or instigating an investigation is perfectly viable.<span id='postcolor'>

Well it's all meaningless if the US refuses to recognize the ICC anyway. What kind of law is that, when some are exempt? That's not law, it's another political instrument.

When Bush promises to meet his obligations everything is apparently not hunky dory, because I seem to remember Mr President of good ol' US of A promised aid to Afghanistan.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">By Michael Buchanan

BBC correspondent in Washington  

The United States Congress has stepped in to find nearly $300m in humanitarian and reconstruction funds for Afghanistan after the Bush administration failed to request any money in the latest budget.

One mantra from the Bush administration since it launched its military campaign in Afghanistan 16 months ago has been that the US will not walk away from the Afghan people.

President Bush has even suggested a Marshall plan for the country, and the Afghan leader, Hamid Karzai, will visit Washington later this month.

Washington has pledged not to forget Afghanistan

But in its budget proposals for 2003, the White House did not explicitly ask for any money to aid humanitarian and reconstruction costs in the impoverished country.

The chairman of the committee that distributes foreign aid, Jim Kolbe, says that when he asked administration officials why they had not requested any funds, he was given no satisfactory explanation, but did get a pledge that it would not happen again.

'Too early'

A spokesman for the US Agency for International Development, which distributes the money, says the reason they did not make a request was that when budgetary discussions began in 2002, it was too early to say how much money they would need.

Jim Kolbe has expressed surprise at the administration's oversight.

The US will spend over $16bn in foreign aid this year.

The main beneficiaries will be Israel, Jordan and a number of anti-Aids programmes.

However, Mr Kolbe says that should there be a military conflict in Iraq, he believes the US will have to find billions more, not only to help Iraq, but also Turkey, Jordan and Israel.

<span id='postcolor'>

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2759789.stm

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The main beneficiaries will be Israel, Jordan and a number of anti-Aids programmes.

<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah right - like Israel needs sacks of flower and medicines. Hmm .... oh I see, it must be economic help to fund their Cobras and Hornets.....and to some help in order to pay for their killing of thirteen year olds throwing stones.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blake @ Feb. 14 2003,07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">At least nobody cares to bring those Christian Falangists who actually commited the murders to the justice.<span id='postcolor'>

What do you suppose happened to the former phalangist leader 2 days after he decided to become a witness against Sharon?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A potential key witness in the Belgian war crimes case against the Israeli prime minister, Ariel Sharon, was blown up outside his house in Beirut yesterday, together with three bodyguards.  Elie Hobeika, a Lebanese warlord involved in the massacre of more than 1,000 Palestinians in the Sabra and Chatila refugee camps in 1982, died only a few days after saying he would give evidence in Belgium.

-- The Guardian, 25 January, 2002<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Feb. 13 2003,20:o4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">While I agree that in the case of Eichmann it was perhaps justified, I am very opposed to such actions in principle. It sets a very dangerous precedent. What if for instance Iran decides to give itself the right to kill people that violate their religious laws abroad? There is so much room for abuse.<span id='postcolor'>

I agree and it's not Iran that I'm worried about.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah right - like Israel needs sacks of flower and medicines. Hmm .... oh I see, it must be economic help to fund their Cobras and Hornets.....and to some help in order to pay for their killing of thirteen year olds throwing stones.

<span id='postcolor'>

Err... You forgot about jews killing innocent babies in cradles. And they have also crucified Jesus. And trying to achieve global domination through money and power... and through president of the United States. Oh and they drink christian baby's blood for Passover. Most evil men in power where jews, they say even Hitler was a jew, but he managed to conceal it. He just wanted to get rid of competition... biggrin.gif

(for those who didn't get it - I was joking)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 14 2003,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah right - like Israel needs sacks of flower and medicines. Hmm .... oh I see, it must be economic help to fund their Cobras and Hornets.....and to some help in order to pay for their killing of thirteen year olds throwing stones.

<span id='postcolor'>

Err... You forgot about jews killing innocent babies in cradles. And they have also crucified Jesus. And trying to achieve global domination through money and power... and through president of the United States. Oh and they drink christian baby's blood for Passover. Most evil men in power where jews, they say even Hitler was a jew, but he managed to conceal it. He just wanted to get rid of competition...  biggrin.gif

(for those who didn't get it - I was joking)<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not sure I DID get it! Are you suggesting I am antisemittic?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 14 2003,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah right - like Israel needs sacks of flower and medicines. Hmm .... oh I see, it must be economic help to fund their Cobras and Hornets.....and to some help in order to pay for their killing of thirteen year olds throwing stones.

<span id='postcolor'>

Err... You forgot about jews killing innocent babies in cradles. And... blah blah blah... (for those who didn't get it - I was joking)<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Israel will receive 2.1 bln usd in military and 600 mln usd in economic aid.  -- article<span id='postcolor'>

This was just approved by the US Congress, 3 days ago.  (...and I'm not joking)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This was just approved by the US Congress, 3 days ago.  (...and I'm not joking) <span id='postcolor'>

But what is your point?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

I'm not sure I DID get it! Are you suggesting I am antisemittic?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe you are... Or maybe you are just have problems with jokes... Or maybe it was just a bad joke... Anyway, are you suggesting it was all true or somewhere near?  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 14 2003,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm not sure I DID get it! Are you suggesting I am antisemittic?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe you are... Or maybe you are just have problems with jokes... Or maybe it was just a bad joke... Anyway, are you suggesting it was all true or somewhere near?<span id='postcolor'>

Why don't you just answer the fucking question?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 14 2003,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>biggrin.gif

crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 14 2003,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But what is your point?<span id='postcolor'>

Your reply to brgnorway suggested that he is full of shit.

My point is that brgnorway's post is sad, but accurate.

And in fact, it is your reply that is full of shit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your reply to brgnorway suggested that he is full of shit.My point is that brgnorway's post is sad, but accurate.

And in fact, it is your reply that is full of shit. <span id='postcolor'>

My reply was not about funding, but about killing children... And I would appreciate keep the words like "full of shit" to yourself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don't you just answer the fucking question?<span id='postcolor'>

I did. You just having a problem with understanding. Anyway, I do not intend keeping this kind of conversation with the likes of you. Go find some kids you could talk to...

Noone out.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 14 2003,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Err... You forgot about jews killing innocent babies in cradles. And they have also crucified Jesus. And trying to achieve global domination through money and power... and through president of the United States. Oh and they drink christian baby's blood for Passover. Most evil men in power where jews, they say even Hitler was a jew, but he managed to conceal it. He just wanted to get rid of competition...<span id='postcolor'>

Let's just keep this sort of anti-Semitic shit out of this thread.

Thanks.  Bye. wavey.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Feb. 14 2003,21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 14 2003,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Err... You forgot about jews killing innocent babies in cradles. And they have also crucified Jesus. And trying to achieve global domination through money and power... and through president of the United States. Oh and they drink christian baby's blood for Passover. Most evil men in power where jews, they say even Hitler was a jew, but he managed to conceal it. He just wanted to get rid of competition...<span id='postcolor'>

Let's just keep this sort of anti-Semitic shit out of this thread.

Thanks.  Bye. wavey.gif<span id='postcolor'>

bernadotte .... get your irony-meter to the reparator smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Let's just keep this sort of anti-Semitic shit out of this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

That was exactly my point.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 15 2003,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Err... You forgot about jews killing innocent babies in cradles. And they have also crucified Jesus. And trying to achieve global domination through money and power... and through president of the United States. Oh and they drink christian baby's blood for Passover. Most evil men in power where jews, they say even Hitler was a jew, but he managed to conceal it. He just wanted to get rid of competition...  

(for those who didn't get it - I was joking)

<span id='postcolor'>

-

Let's just keep this sort of anti-Semitic shit out of this thread

That was exactly my point.

I see - so you are suggesting I'm antisemittic! Well, you can go fuck yourself because I don't accept allegations like that. If you cared to look a bit closer in this thread you would clearly know I'm not. You'r an irrelevant little sod!

I see - so you are suggesting I'm antisemittic! Well, you can go fuck yourself because I don't accept allegations like that. If you cared to look a bit closer in this thread you would clearly know I'm not. You'r an irrelevant little sod!

<span id='postcolor'>

No, you probably just lack manners and can not keep a civilized discussion. I may also suggest that you suffer from emotional instability and have problems expressing yourself. You may want to calm down, take a deep breath and try again.

The issue of peace or war in the middle east is too serious to accomodate petty squabbles.

This can apply to the Palestinean and Israeli representatives as well as here.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 15 2003,16:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

<span id='postcolor'>

No, you probably just lack manners and can not keep a civilized discussion. I may also suggest that you suffer from emotional instability and have problems expressing yourself. You may want to calm down, take a deep breath and try again.<span id='postcolor'>

Well noone cold you tell me wich part of his statement was anti semitic cause i really dont see it. Tanks killing children whats new it has happend sow many times that it's old news and its very sad. And please dont come here and say we are anti semitic just because we are stating the facts what's happening in Israel.

ps if brgnorway was anti semitic then he wouldent get sow angry at you calling him that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 14 2003,22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Feb. 14 2003,21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Let's just keep this sort of anti-Semitic shit out of this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

bernadotte .... get your irony-meter to the reparator smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 15 2003,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Let's just keep this sort of anti-Semitic shit out of this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

That was exactly my point.<span id='postcolor'>

*cough*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ Feb. 15 2003,16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The issue of peace or war in the middle east is too serious to accomodate petty squabbles.

This can apply to the Palestinean and Israeli representatives as well as here.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm... You seem to be much more comfortable with racism than the rest of us.

I agree that I lost my temper a few posts ago - but then again no one hase insulted me more in a very very long time.

I will therefore for my fellow members to forgive my foul language. However, I do not regret my reaction to what was obviously a vicious attack on my integrity.

I have always sympathized with the jews which shared the same fate as my grandfather did in the concentration camps of Nazi-Germany. That does however not disqualify myself from having an opinion on the tragic abuse both Israeli and especially the palestinian people are experiating.

OK, now that we all have calmed down, I will answer. I have never accused you of being antisemitic, maybe I have implied that, but more as a joke... You have obviously overreacted. I just don't like too when people start calling us a bunch of child killers without knowing what is really going on. Believe me it insults equally deeply. I will not start trying to convince you that we are saints as it is not true, but what you said is equally far from truth. Anyway, I believe this concludes our little argue.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 15 2003,20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK, now that we all have calmed down, I will answer. I have never accused you of being antisemitic, maybe I have implied that, but more as a joke... You have obviously overreacted. I just don't like too when people start calling us a bunch of child killers without knowing what is really going on. Believe me it insults equally deeply. I will not start trying to convince you that we are saints as it is not true, but what you said is equally far from truth. Anyway, I believe this concludes our little argue.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok - that is fine by me too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 15 2003,20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just don't like too when people start calling us a bunch of child killers without knowing what is really going on.<span id='postcolor'>

According to the latest statistics from an Israeli web site:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1,777 Palestinians were killed by Israeli security forces in the Occupied Territories, of whom 325 were minors under the age of 18.

Ages of the minors killed: Sixty minors were age 17, Fifty Two were age 16, Forty Eight were age 15, Forty Two were age 14, Thirty Eight were age 13, Eighteen were age 12, Twelve were age 11, Eleven were age 10, Five were age 9, Eleven were age 8, Four were age 7, Five were age 6, Three were age 5, Three were age 4, Five were age 3, Four were 2 years old, Two were 1 year old baby girls, One was a 6 month old baby girl and One was a 4 month old baby girl.<span id='postcolor'>

Perhaps it is you who does not know what is really going on.