Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

Mid east

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Nov. 24 2002,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Nov. 24 2002,20:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nah, the people of Qana were probably HARBOURING terrorists.

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Some of them were indeed Hezbollah fighters who had shot rockets/mortars at an IDF patrol in Lebanon - some fired from very near the UN base.  Over 800 villagers, fearing an Israeli reprisal strike, fled to the UN base for safety.  Among them might have been 2 or 3 Hezbollah fighters.

That's when the Israelis shelled the UN compound.  The first 17 shells targeted some houses 100 meters away.  Sixteen of those were 155 mm HE with contact fuses (building killers).   The second 17 shells were centered on the middle of the base.  Nine of those had proximity fuses (people killers).  All proudly sponsored by US taxpayers.<span id='postcolor'>

Unfortunately the Israeli don't care very much what they are shelling. They are very democratic though - they shell almost everyone (except their own people) including civilian palestinians, UN-troops etc.

Did you know they liquidated an innocent palestinian waiter at Lillehamer in Norway in -73. He had a wife and son. So lunatic behavior is not new and it is still encouraged (the UN-empoyee killed yesterday).

Edit: from your link Bernadott; this must be the most silly explanation I have ever heard.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He explained that, in their eagerness to cooperate with the United Nations, the Israeli forces had given me information during my visit before their own investigation was completed. Some of this information had turned out to be wrong. <span id='postcolor'> mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Nov. 24 2002,23:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Edit: from your link Bernadott; this must be the most silly explanation I have ever heard.....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He explained that, in their eagerness to cooperate with the United Nations, the Israeli forces had given me information during my visit before their own investigation was completed. Some of this information had turned out to be wrong. <span id='postcolor'> mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL biggrin.gif

I suppose the IDF would have had to fabricate a much more intelligent story if they'd wanted to fool Norwegian taxpayers into sending them more weapons.

About the UN worker gunned down by the IDF...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Israel radio said Mr Hook was "hurrying out of the building, a mobile telephone in his hand, [and] a soldier thought it was an attempt to attack the soldiers".<span id='postcolor'>

I can see how some IDF soldiers might have thought the mobile phone was a rock, but it was simply inexcusable for them to mistaken a 53 year-old man for an 8 year-old boy. confused.gif

Why is every one against israel???

Man if this happend in usa, say Texas would send a few suicide bombers every week to some neighbouring country, evrey one would go crazy and nuke texas...

Donkey, read through the entire topic, and then comment. Statements like that show a lack of knowledge.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Nov. 27 2002,15:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why is every one against israel??? <span id='postcolor'>

What gives you that impression?  Just because we disagree with some of Israel's actions (gunning down children and aid workers or shelling a UN base packed with refugees in a foreign country) doesn't mean we are against Israel.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Nov. 27 2002,15:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man if this happend in usa, say Texas would send a few suicide bombers every week to some neighbouring country, evrey one would go crazy and nuke texas...<span id='postcolor'>

Don't go crazy.

I wont read 250+ pages, sorry.. but i have read some of i, and yes sure some ppl supports israel aswell but i get the feeling that many are against israels military actions...

So for all of you that are against those military actions (and i dont mean accidents like the Un worker) What do you sugest israel to do?

Most terrorist groups say they wont give up if israel draws back nor if they got some extra pice of land...

And i have my clear opinion of that this is Israels land/country

It's Duke of Ray! I swear!

If you do read back, you will find that large portions of Palestine are illegally settled by Israelies. This is actually in violation of several UN resolutions. Their PM is wanted for war crimes, yet continues to antagonise the world by allowing Isreali troops to commit unlawful killings.

On that point;

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So for all of you that are against those military actions (and i dont mean accidents like the Un worker) What do you sugest israel to do?<span id='postcolor'>

So these military actions......accidents?

Read about the UN compound that was shelled, read about the foreign students who have been shot. Children shot dead for throwing rocks, bulldozering houses with people still in them. (Civilians). Those are not 'Military actions'. Technically they are war crimes.

If you agree with their methods, then you have issues my friend.

I'm not typing out another 2 paragraphs of which many of us have done time after time before.

Do a forum search, all the data is in there. In short though, a withdrawl from the occupied areas, recognition of Palestine as a nation, and allow the UN top get involved. The Israeli Governemnt keeps politely telling the UN to get stuffed.

For more detail, read what has been written before.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a withdrawl from the occupied areas, recognition of Palestine as a nation, and allow the UN top get involved. The Israeli Governemnt keeps politely telling the UN to get stuffed.<span id='postcolor'>

And you seriusly belive the Terrorists are gonna stop?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Nov. 28 2002,08:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So for all of you that are against those military actions (and i dont mean accidents like the Un worker) What do you sugest israel to do?<span id='postcolor'>

Stop shooting kids for throwing rocks.

Stop dropping 1-ton bombs on crowded apartment buildings.

Stop firing rockets at cars on crowded public streets.

Stop demolishing homes with bulldozers.

Stop blocking ambulances.

etc. etc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Nov. 28 2002,08:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most terrorist groups say they wont give up if israel draws back nor if they got some extra pice of land...<span id='postcolor'>

Bullshit!! Don't believe everything you read, especially if it's from a terrorist.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Nov. 28 2002,08:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And i have my clear opinion of that this is Israels land/country<span id='postcolor'>

What is Israel's land/country, in your opinion?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bullshit!!  Don't believe everything you read, especially if it's from a terrorist.<span id='postcolor'>

I can, definatly whitout doubt tell you that i dont belive that the Terrorists are gonna give up before they have the whole Jerusalem and the whole israely country.</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is Israel's land/country, in your opinion?<span id='postcolor'>

The land joshua walked in to several thousend years ago

I could describe it closer but due to the fact that english is my 3:rd language and all the biblical terms and names are unknown to me in english, i wont even bother  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Nov. 28 2002,19:o5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bullshit!!  Don't believe everything you read, especially if it's from a terrorist.<span id='postcolor'>I can, definatly whitout doubt tell you that i dont belive that the Terrorists are gonna give up before they have the whole Jerusalem and the whole israely country.<span id='postcolor'>You are definitely free to believe without doubt in any bullshit that pleases you.  However, people should not have to suffer for the sake of your religious beliefs, just as they should not have to suffer for the sake of Osama's religious beliefs either.  There's no difference.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Nov. 28 2002,19:o5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is Israel's land/country, in your opinion?<span id='postcolor'>The land joshua walked in to several thousend years ago<span id='postcolor'>*groan*

Yes of course... I should have known.

Sam Samson, behave. Flaming and personal attacks will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning. There will not be a next one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">still sucking arafat's toe?<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif He must have fell for arafats sexy lips ^^

Now that you know my opinion, whos country do you belive it is?

Did anybody watch the Documentry called "Uncle Sadam"? it was rather interesting. some of it was even funny, as it showed the lunitic going "Fishing" by throwing a gernade into a pond and having somebody swim in to retrieve the bellied up fish.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Nov. 29 2002,08:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now that you know my opinion, whos country do you belive it is bernadotte?<span id='postcolor'>

Anyone who really wants to know can read this document at the official website of Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.  It mentions Palestine 50 times and Israel zero times.

My favourite part:</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Article 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

<span id='postcolor'>

LOL tounge.gif

If i understand this correct it is written in July 24, 1922?

And it is kind of annoying to dabate here since i cant get real answers of what israel should do whit the terror (that would be realistic) I understand it is hard to give a good answer to this since not even the politician ppl cant find any good solution to this...

But it kind of shows what a tough spot israel is in, they cant do big military actions becouse everyone goes mad, on the other hand they just cant stop and sit and watch when ppl get blown up...

"But it kind of shows what a tough spot israel is in, they cant do big military actions becouse everyone goes mad, on the other hand they just cant stop and sit and watch when ppl get blown up..."

No, but they can pull people back from the settlements and stop acting like they own the world because they are Gods chosen people. That might work?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Nov. 29 2002,00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bernadotte.

still sucking arafat's toe?

get a life.<span id='postcolor'>

This would explain the rampant outbreak of foot and mouth disease in PA cattle over the last few years here.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bernadotte @ Nov. 29 2002,11:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tounge.gif <== all tongue, no toe.<span id='postcolor'>

You're sucking Arafat's tongue? OK, to each his own..........