Sign in to follow this  
.kju

OFPIP preview

So is this project dead or is it still going?

I assume it's dead as Q has left this community for good and took any chance of passing on his work when he sunk the ship himself by declaring a general "no new version, never ever again".

Wow....well someone else can take up where he left off. All of this is open source coding and as long as we are not using it for a profit, which non of us are, there is no legal boundries stoping us from finishing the work they started, as long as all those involved get credit for it.

There is no sense in letting it die just because someone emoraged out and took his toys and went home. We are a community....lets just have someone else who has the skills, knowledge and motivation to do it, step in and finish the job.

Wow....well someone else can take up where he left off. All of this is open source coding and as long as we are not using it for a profit, which non of us are, there is no legal boundries stoping us from finishing the work they started, as long as all those involved get credit for it.

There is no sense in letting it die just because someone emoraged out and took his toys and went home. We are a community....lets just have someone else who has the skills, knowledge and motivation to do it, step in and finish the job.

Welcome to the BI Community.

you might have not seen it, but kju is not the man behind OFPIP

i'm (the-f) the moder of the whole project, kju only helped with public relation

The project is no dead either

i have exams coming so no big progress, had problems with binarize the

weekend so there was no new version, but you can expect a new version in the coming days as i found the problem !

i'm (the-f) the moder of the whole project, kju only helped with public relation

weekend so there was no new version, but you can expect a new version in the coming days as i found the problem !

In the most non-homosexual way possible. I love you.

:yay:

Thank you!

get started anytime you wish.......:yay:

I just wet myself.....

Hello.i updated today YAS into version 1.0.47.0

And i updated the ofpip data .when i went into the editor i got this message:

No entry `bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.ofpip_w_lipovac`.

I cant find the island in the editor.

InSaNe;1544899']Hello.i updated today YAS into version 1.0.47.0

And i updated the ofpip data .when i went into the editor i got this message:

No entry `bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.ofpip_w_lipovac`.

I cant find the island in the editor.

I can confirm this issue.

yeah, updated yas and saw that lipo is buggy so i removed the pbos, but forgot the entry in the world list ...

expect an update soon :(

In the most non-homosexual way possible. I love you.

Thank you!

stop hiding behind the non-homosexual label, we all know you have tendencies. ;)

thanks for the effort, the-f !

new yas version online

major changes:

added novajev

added lipovac

added needed CAA1 addons into the server

needed startparameter

-mod=x\ofpip;x\caa1\ArmA_Objects;x\caa1\ArmA_PlantsClassic;x\oac\oac_core

please check the issue tracker @DH before posting bugs.

some are already known ...

have fun :)

I have a black road on lipovac,is that normal??

please check the issue tracker @DH before posting bugs.

some are already known ...

yes yes insane ....reading before posting :-)

Edited by [TPC]InSaNe

the-F I keep having issues where my game crashes after 15 to 20 seconds of gameplay, when playing OFP Worlds.

please check yas server if all addons are correctly downloaded as it seems some where not correctly uploaded to the server.

after that please check again if you have crashes.

Thank you SO MUCH! Novajev was my favorite island in OFP. Thank you for bringing it into ArmA2. My super-nostalgia-ness can finally be completed.

I still have ArmA II crashing when I play OFP Worlds or any other island...happens after about 15 to 20 seconds of game play.

i checked today on our server a self made map in ofp worlds and i had no problems.played 5minutes

Not sure what it could be then as it is the only map that does it. I that maybe it was interacting with other addons enabled so I even disabled all other addons and mods and it still did it.