Sign in to follow this  
sparky

HWM (Hellenic Warfare Mod) The end of a journey.

After a lot of thought we have decided to end HWM development.

It was a good journey. Sure we have learnt a lot, and met excellent people in this community. Although we haven't achieved our goal, we are satisfied with the quality of the addons we managed to produce. There are a number of reasons that lead us to this decission some important some less important, the fact is that our decission is absolute.

HWM website will be up for a few months for those who are interested in our addons for ArmA1 to have an access on them, but there will not be any release for ArmA2.

As for now me (Sparky) has already join with the unsung mod, and Aplion probably will follow too, so there is great chance to see addons by us in the future.

We like to thank all the people out there that help us at that difficult task.

-Mainframe

-AnzcsasSteve

-DrEyeball

-HAC (Hellenic Arma Community)

From Behalf of HWM team (Sparky, Aplion, Liongreek) goodbye....

It was a good journey. :)

Edited by Sparky

Thanks for everything you gave for free for ArmA1, as all addonmakers. :)

best of hope in the future for you fellas.

thanks for the effort put in all

Hey, this is sad news. The only greek mod I knew closes down. :(

Anyway, I wish you luck with your future projects and I thank you for your released projects.

It has always been cool to play around with your addons :)

sad to see you closing shop guys. Cheers for the work and time you put in BIS games.

Best of luck!

Thanks for all the addons HWM made for the community. I am sad to see you call it a quit.

But like you say we will hear from you from different paths so as always........looking forward to the new work!

:'( shame guys, really loved your apache in arma I. Good look with your future plans anyway guys...

Its always sad to see a mod team shut up shop but best of luck to you with future endeavours, if they are anything like the HWM stuff then it will be top notch.

Matt

Wow guys thanks for the vary nice addons love that AH-64 in ArmA 1 sad to see you guys go. Unsung guys im sure are lucky to have you guys good luck.

I'm sorry for hear this!

Thank you a lot for your ArmA1 works,

Good Luck for everything!

Sad news guys,

I had the honor to do a SP mission for your mod in ArmA1 and I was actually looking forward to seeing you guys in ArmA2. Still nice that you do stuff for the Unsung mod. Congratulations for your cool stuff for ArmA1.

ΚÏίμα.

Καλή Ï„Ïχη παιδιά.

I'm just curious if any modding teams have tried to port HWM's excellent AH-64A into ArmA2. I loved how you could tweak the FLIR colors and with the actual FLIR of OA, that would be very cool.

Regardless, that AH-64A was one of the best mods for ArmA1 in my opinion.

I'm just curious if any modding teams have tried to port HWM's excellent AH-64A into ArmA2. I loved how you could tweak the FLIR colors and with the actual FLIR of OA, that would be very cool.

Regardless, that AH-64A was one of the best mods for ArmA1 in my opinion.

I tried to get permission to use their excellent AH-64 for the CWR² Mod and never received an answer to my PM though the guy I sent it to read the PM.

Its sad that the team has ended their activities in the game and as a Greek im even more sad about the development.

However I wonder if I can use the Hellenic mod from ARma1 with ARMA2 .

Is there anyway I can use the units in ARMA2?

Thank to anyone who replies :)

It might be possible to run if you're running the CAA1 project files which basically allow the use of a lot of Arma1 content. There could be bugs however as in my experience its not 100% perfect, but it might be possible.

Thank you r3volution I will try it out :).

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Unfortunately it didnt work but its ok :(