Sign in to follow this  
1longtime

Untern_Lehrgang - problem

I'm having trouble running the following mission:

co_32_Untern_Lehrgang_1_01.Chernarus.pbo

...which I copy from ACE\mpmissions to arma2\mpmissions folder on the server. Mission version 1.01, 1.02, and 1.03 all have errors and begin with only four vehicles (one Stryker, three MTVRs).

The error logs are:

22:23:56 Mission co@32 ACE Untern.Lehrgang v1.01[KD] read from bank.
Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Vehicles/Item22.vehicle: Vehicle class MineMineE no longer exists
Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Vehicles/Item23.vehicle: Vehicle class MineMineE no longer exists
Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Vehicles/Item24.vehicle: Vehicle class MineMineE no longer exists
Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Vehicles/Item25.vehicle: Vehicle class MineMineE no longer exists
Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\mission.sqm/Mission/Vehicles/Item26.vehicle: Vehicle class MineMineE no longer exists

...and more...

0:08:21.793 (0) [x\ace\addons\module_easa\XEH_preInit.sqf:8] Initializing: ace_module_easa version: 0.1.188
0:08:21.989 (0) [x\ace\addons\sys_irstrobe\XEH_preInit.sqf:6] Initializing: ace_sys_irstrobe version: 0.1.188
0:08:22.141 (0) [x\acex\addons\c_veh_mah6\XEH_preInit.sqf:4] Initializing: acex_c_veh_mah6 version: 0.1.136
radar is not soldier nor transport.
No transport
hq is not soldier nor transport.
No transport
1161b3f8# 1055219: wf_anti_radar_east.p3d is not soldier nor transport.
No transport
116bcd38# 1055220: wf_heliport_east.p3d is not soldier nor transport.
No transport
Strange convex component x\acex\addons\m_veh_stryker\m1127_m2.p3d in component23:geometryFire
Vehicle type MineMineE does not exist
"############################# co@32_ace_untern_lehrgang_1_01 #############################"
Error in expression <setterraingrid 50;

pos_array=[position pos1,position pos2,position pos3,positio>
 Error position: <pos1,position pos2,position pos3,positio>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: pos1
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\init.sqf, line 39
22:27:39 Mission read.
0:09:09.383 (0) [x\ace\addons\version\XEH_postInit.sqf:4] Initializing: ace_version version: 0.1.188
Error in expression <);
_pos = pos_array select _p;
_handle=[_pos]execVM "setpos_sample.sqf";
};

if >
 Error position: <_pos]execVM "setpos_sample.sqf";
};

if >
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _pos
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\init.sqf, line 73
[...]

Many Strykers are missing, there are no ammo/weapon crates, the walls of the base do not appear. I have seen the mission work correctly, but I cannot make it work correctly on my server. It should start with many more vehicles (Hummers, Strykers) and have tents, crates, and walls all around the start.

I am launching the server with only ACE 188 /ACEX / CBA / and now ACEX_SM. I do not know how to contact Kiddynamite... and my deutsche is very bad!

Is anyone else having this problem when they try to play this ACE mission? Am I doing something wrong with my server configuration, or has a recent ACE update broken the mission?

Edited by 1longtime

and my deutsche is very bad!

...and my english, too...;)

The Version 1.03 should work fiine.

Many Strykers are missing, there are no ammo/weapon crates, the walls of the base do not appear. I have seen the mission work correctly, but I cannot make it work correctly on my server. It should start with many more vehicles (Hummers, Strykers) and have tents, crates, and walls all around the start.

:confused:

i have ACE version 188. and it works fine. there must be something wrong with your server.

what's about the editor? works it there?

Edited by KidDynamite

...and my english, too...;)

The Version 1.03 should work fiine.

:confused:

i have ACE version 188. and it works fine. there must be something wrong with your server.

what's about the editor? works it there?

I still have the same error "Error Undefined variable in expression: pos1" in the editor. When I click "Preview" in the editor, I have more vehicles (and AI friends), but there are still missing items: the TOW Hummer and M2 Hummer, the ammo crates, and all the walls are gone.

What could be wrong with my server? I have seen other servers with the same problem, some can run Untern Lehrgang properly and some cannot.

EDIT: The other ACE missions work properly on my server. Are there some special add-ons/scripts that I need?

Edited by 1longtime

No one else has problems with this mission?

I have connected to a few servers where this mission loads incorrectly with the "Error Undefined variable in expression: pos1". I am surprised no one else is helping.

Also, I cannot find any problem with my server configuration...

This mission works now.

After upgrading the Linux server to 1.05 and ACE to 195, it simply works now. I do not understand why, but I am happy.

Edited by 1longtime