Sign in to follow this  
Fudgeblood

PCGamer Top 100 lists ArmA 2 as the 21st best PC game of all time!

This list is just simply rubbish. Thief II as TOP9? Give me a break

Hi all

ArmA 2 like its predecessor BIS's OFP has been gaining ground slowly. Unlike DR which you will not even find in the bargain bucket CM is still on the shelves at Game in the UK and other than when it is on Sale it as now a full price game.

I think with Operation Arrowhead we may yet see another GOTY for BIS.

Kind regards walker

Deux ex at number one???.... Fallout 3 is deffo better then that. Also has anyone played uncharted 2? That has to be one of the best well developed games ive played in years (apart from Arma2 ofcourse) and its not even on the list....

Also has anyone played uncharted 2? That has to be one of the best well developed games ive played in years (apart from Arma2 ofcourse) and its not even on the list....
It's a PC games list, not all systems. ;)

For me the top 5 in order are: 1. Mafia, 2. OFP (and ArmA1&2), 3. Thief 2, 4. Deus Ex and 5. Vietcong.

Edited by SaOk

Hi all

ArmA 2 like its predecessor BIS's OFP has been gaining ground slowly. Unlike DR which you will not even find in the bargain bucket CM is still on the shelves at Game in the UK and other than when it is on Sale it as now a full price game.

PC or Console...

Definably Mafia on first for me.

This list is just simply rubbish. Thief II as TOP9? Give me a break

Thief 2 was amazing. And still is.

Anyway, such list will always be too personal to have much real value in them.

Deux ex at number one???.... Fallout 3 is deffo better then that. Also has anyone played uncharted 2? That has to be one of the best well developed games ive played in years (apart from Arma2 ofcourse) and its not even on the list....

Deus Ex is amazing.

No Falcon 4?

WTF?

Otherwise, I think all the games I am familiar with ended up in about the right places.

Fallout 3 is a joke. Though I am glad to see the original make it to seven. But where's the second one?

All in all, it was a really weird list. World of Goo at 20? I admit, it was very entertaining the few hours it lasted, but it's a feckin puzzle game!

Haha this list is ridiculous...

Arma2 better than Legendary OFP? Not for me, not at all.

How should list look like for me? A legendary rpg here, best fps there...

For me:

Ofp forever, Arma with godly ACEmod, Mafia, Vietcong, possibly gothic2 and...

Original War

Anyone here knows this one? ;)

It's a PC games list, not all systems. ;)

Duh! sorry. :D Still Deux ex shouldnt be even touching Fallout 3, its one of the best games ive ever played...

No Jagged Alliance 2 in the top 10 ? pffft.......

EDIT: Rome TW no. 5 !? With RTR/EB ok, but the piece of junk that the vanilla game was?

Fallout 3 a better RPG than Deus Ex? Please.

Fallout 3 is as mainstream as you can get RPG-wise, after Oblivion.

Deus Ex was an amazing game, and still is if you let it. The way you influence the story and the overal pretty realistic feeling of it is way more intense than cartoony and easy fallout 3.

The many ways in which you can complete tasks in Deus Ex is amazing, and how your decisions effect the total outcome is great as well.

#8 Planescape: Torment

Role Playing Game

yes

#7 Fallout

Role Playing Game

yes

#6 The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Role Playing Game

WAT

also fallout 3 better than deus ex? ahaha console gamers without any idea what rpg is

Duh! sorry. :D Still Deux ex shouldnt be even touching Fallout 3, its one of the best games ive ever played...

Take solace in knowing many of the top games you see there like Deus Ex are the design precursors to the most popular titles today. Without them we'd all be playing MarioVIIXVII right now..........*runs screaming into the woods at the mere thought*

No Jagged Alliance 2 in the top 10 ? pffft.......

EDIT: Rome TW no. 5 !? With RTR/EB ok, but the piece of junk that the vanilla game was?

I totally agree with that!

For me top 5 would look like

1)OFP Resistance

2)Arma 2

3)Arma

4)Jagged Allience 2

5)Company of Heroes

I totally agree with that!

For me top 5 would look like

1)OFP Resistance

2)Arma 2

3)Arma

4)Jagged Allience 2

5)Company of Heroes

Yes JA2 should be definetely in first 20 maybe 10 for me. I love that game.

I just reinstalled JA2 and my sons say "WOW!! I love this game!" which is awesome as they come from an age that has amazing graphics sounds and abilities. If you go to the JA Bear site, they have a 1.13 patch that allows you to get the graphics all the way up to 1024x768!!