Sign in to follow this  
nicolasroger

Notepad++ SQF syntax highlight

Note, auto-completion must be enabled for it to work

Settings -> Preferences -> Backup/Autocompletion -> Enable auto-completion on each input

Very good post, autocomplete is amazing when using good naming systems.

Added new commands and descriptions to them (for A2CO versions 1.62). Now the plug-in works with all commands added in OA and A2 v1.05 and upper.

Installation.

To copy files from archive:

ArmAScript.xml in .../Notepad ++/plugins/config

sqf.xml in .../Notepad ++/plugins/APIs

Did for itself, but can to somebody it is useful, I did not meet the best tool for scripts editing.

Download

Edited by Alex4

Not entirely on topic, but it seems this thread might be the best place rather than a brand new one.

Does anyone know how to add context menu command to NP++ with a sendto?

Specifically, I'd love to be able to send a file to Squint from inside notepad ++

Now I'm desperate....

I did get the autocompletion to work but the highlighting still won't work :<

What do I have to do in order to activate the highlighting? I already downloaded a bunch of files from this thread and I don't know anymore where I have to put em and what I have to do in NPP to activate it.

I'm using NPP v6.2.3

I would really appriciate help here cause I'm editin all my SQF-File within NPP and the highlighting would be a really neat feature :>

If you've put all the stuff in the right place, go to the Language Tab in NPP, and far down you should see "Arma2OAsqf". Click this and highlighting for .sqf files should be enabled.

Okay I did the following steps: I downloaded and "installed" the following http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7864

Then I overwrote the files Alex4 posted and reopened NPP.

The only entry I see in the Language-Tab is "SQF" and that won't highlight my scripts!

So what did I do wrong in the process? :<

I feel like I missed some steps in between ... :S

Your problem is you're confusing two separate things here. This thread is about nicolasroger's .sqf highlight for notepad++

Alex4 posted information in the wrong thread, which goes with ArmA Script Recoded by i0n0s...

This post has the most up to date pertaining to the OP:

ceeeb update