Sign in to follow this  
DodgeME

Panathinaikos strikes again!

Well l wasn't expcecting it but Panathinaikos got a 1-0 victory over Barcelona. It was from a penetly but even if the match was below average Panathinaikos still played better especially in the last 15 mins biggrin.gif

If they sucked they wouldn't make it so far mate tounge.gif

i find it hard to beleive that any team in the champions league to have got as far as the quarter finals  thru a "fluke".

anyway Liverpool shall be taking that prize trophy this year and woohoo  the final is 30 miles away from me   so heres hoping we get a liverpool v barcelona final biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Hey, I was gonna make that thread tounge.gif

Yeah, pretty amazing result, I couldn't believe it  wow.gif

Very nice, but I think we will get thrashed in Barcelone smile.gif

STill, very nice that we got this far, very positive for Greek football.

Having said that...you guys prolly don't know what happened when we played Olympiakos last week biggrin.gif

If Barcelona plays that bad and our coach sends Olisadebe

(or whatever his name is) at the start of the 2nd half we can win. Anyway our goolie did some nice saves during the game. That curve shoot was blocked with poor visibility.

To skor ouk elato paradoso!

First of all Liverpool has to beat Leverkusen! 1-0 is not a victory

Secondly is Bayern Munich (by statistics) the best team in Europe! So I dont know why you guys always talk about Barcelona. Screw them! If money is not used effectively then a rich club can loose. Well, I shut up and we will see!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 04 2002,17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">First of all Liverpool has to beat Leverkusen! 1-0 is not a victory

Secondly is Bayern Munich (by statistics) the best team in Europe! So I dont know why you guys always talk about Barcelona. Screw them! If money is not used effectively then a rich club can loose. Well, I shut up and we will see!

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Bayern sux shit man.

The only reason they are so big now is because they bought their best players (Kahn, Scholl, Fink and many many others) from KSC!!! And when did Bayern EVER beat Valencia 7-0 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So eat this tounge.gif Best teams in Germany are Dortmund and KSC.

Best team in Europe is Panathinaikos biggrin.gif

Panathinaikos is not a verty good team. They are good but they only play well against offensive teams. Panathinaikos got a draw 0-0 with a crap Greek team that l forgot it's name. It's strategy is based on counter-attack and when the other team is not offensive we have some very boring games.

Panathinaikos has a lot of chance to beat Man U or Barcelona again even Bayern BUT Real Madrit is a no go.

There are two rules in football though. Never say never and never underestimate your opponent!

There are five rules!

no.3: the ball is round!

no.4: don't touch the opponents foot with your testicles

no.5: the referee is an idiot

Well..i´m a real Madrid Fan and i have to sat that panathinaikos has improved a lot this year...(i remember Real Madrid´s scoring at them a shit of goals biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif )

And as a Real Madrid fan i hope Panathinaikos makes it to semis.

(You should know that ppl from Madrid and ppl from Barcelona hate each other....although this is not mid-east conflict.)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DodgeME @ April 05 2002,23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Panathinaikos is not a very good team.<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gif TI MALAKAS POU EISAI VRE KATHARMA mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

(include very rude and fanatical swearing here wink.gif )

Actually Malakas is a word coming from ancient Greek as you may know Ex-Ronin. Malakas was a man who was coward during the combat.

I can assure you that l am not. Well l shall find out soon l hope!

sad.gif Your insulting remark leaves me with no choise but to commit sepuku sad.gif

Where are all the Americans in this thread ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DodgeME @ April 06 2002,12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually Malakas is a word coming from ancient Greek as you may know Ex-Ronin. Malakas was a man who was coward during the combat.

I can assure you that l am not. Well l shall find out soon l hope!

sad.gif Your insulting remark leaves me with no choise but to commit sepuku sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

joke Pronunciation Key (jk)

n.

Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

A mischievous trick; a prank.

An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

Informal.

Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.

An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Well this is probably not enough for a german (me) to understand what humor is. Didnt you watch PrivateRyan, we never smile, dont you remember!

(ela, just wanted to show off that I know the word Malaka. Usually this expression falls when greeks talk about Turkey smile.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well..i´m a real Madrid Fan and i have to sat that panathinaikos has improved a lot this year...(i remember Real Madrid´s scoring at them a shit of goals )

And as a Real Madrid fan i hope Panathinaikos makes it to semis.

(You should know that ppl from Madrid and ppl from Barcelona hate each other....although this is not mid-east conflict.) <span id='postcolor'>

HALA MADRID!!!! MADRID CAMPEON!!!!