Sign in to follow this  
floosy

[ADO] Quesh-Kibrul v1.0

Thanks man this island is awesome! Allready had some great fun playing in it.. BUT as you asked for suggestions..

I'd suggest changing the classname from test to something else PLEASE! I think using such a generic name in any place of such modded game is a very, VERY bad idea.

+1

when players want to connect to the server they have just a message like (you need to have .test mod)

so they cant see what they need to download

some buildings are fling (pres des reservoires)

Edited by gonza

+1

when players want to connect to the server they have just a message like (you need to have .test mod)

so they cant see what they need to download

some buildings are fling (pres des reservoires)

Fixed ;)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Working on a fix:

- respawn in water after saving progression in editor --fixed--

- make doors in the airport lateral fence --fixed--

- modification of terrain in some area --fixed--

- making intro --in work-- need help if someone could help me please MP me.

- changing addon name in "queshkibrul" --fixed--

Other suggestions?

Relaease for 01/10 ;)

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:31 PM ----------

Fixed ;)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Working on a fix:

- making intro --fixed-- thanks to Mondkalb for his help.

Other suggestions?

Relaease for 01/10 ;)

Other suggestions?

Please change cfgPatches addon name from Test to something more informative.

The way it is now people connecting to servers running a mission on this island will only get noticed about "missing addon test.bla" or something like that, whereas with other properly named addons you can easily guesstimate the right addon to fetch and reconnect.

Please change cfgPatches addon name from Test to something more informative.

The way it is now people connecting to servers running a mission on this island will only get noticed about "missing addon test.bla" or something like that, whereas with other properly named addons you can easily guesstimate the right addon to fetch and reconnect.

look up ^^

it's fixed.... :D

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Fix

----

V2.0 :

- making intro --fixed-- thanks to Mondkalb for his help.

Megaupload link

Thanks for posting link for other DL ;)

Ηey. This map is so fine I don't know what to do with it. I usually end up walking around for hours trying different lights and weather conditions. Lowered weapon and freelook all the way baby.

No seriously. It's fukken great!

noooo floosy!!why did you change the file name??I have lost my precious mission!!!!lol

noooo floosy!!why did you change the file name??I have lost my precious mission!!!!lol

Just edit your "mission.sqm" and replace "test" by "queshkibrul" ;)

C:\Users\...\Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles\ADO%20Floosy%20[Cpl]\missions

hmm,in my other profiles i dont see "ado..floosy..",just the title of my mission(it is "city assault").....maybe cos the update cancelled the previous quesh_kibrul.pbo...

hw,a little desire i have:when I set my army to invade the city there is no much space to advance,would be good to have more space in the main island or a larger land strip in connection to the smaller ones

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

and your island rocks a lot,fucking good,I told you before lol

floosy is my player name so you have your one ;)

hmm,in my other profiles i dont see "ado..floosy..",just the title of my mission(it is "city assault").....maybe cos the update cancelled the previous quesh_kibrul.pbo...

hw,a little desire i have:when I set my army to invade the city there is no much space to advance,would be good to have more space in the main island or a larger land strip in connection to the smaller ones

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

and your island rocks a lot,fucking good,I told you before lol

Nice Work floosy, really good work !!! Thx. for the New Version.

Will you make even more villages on the N/O Side ? That comes to me up there before so empty. (smooth land surface).

Nice Work floosy, really good work !!! Thx. for the New Version.

Will you make even more villages on the N/O Side ? That comes to me up there before so empty. (smooth land surface).

I think no, i want place to mission makers if they wabt to buid their village, and place for heavy armored war.

see you

Any chance to see a nice garden with palms and fences around the International Hotel ?

Anyway great job.

i want place to mission makers if they wabt to buid their village, and place for heavy armored war.

see you

Yes this is a Good idea. ;)

when I try to use this map in the specops sp scenario , the insertion point seems to be way north in the sea

Is it possible to move the insertion point? , when I load it up in the editor I cannot see it.

Congratulation this is really a good Island and new version is a nice improvement.

thank you!

all i have is c:\Users\Administrator....and then nothing inside there at all? any ideas, I use steam version of Arma2.

Thanks for this great map !

But I have a bug on the ground texture, I didn't try the last version, but I will post a picture when i'll be back home.

The thing is the ground texture becomes dark, when looking to certain direction only, just like the ground texture had a problem. I tried different settings for shadows and rendering but it continues. Did anyone already had this kind of problem ?

(I don't have this problem with Chernarus nor Utes, nor the winter map already realeased by ADO team)