Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

31st Normandy mod for ArmA2: WW2

I can't wait for this. I've hunted for a working glider system ever since I saw a screenshot of one in BF1942. Never found that map...

Anyways Great work so far. The fact that your doing the map would be enough but the map PLUS the mod is just frakking amazing. I salute you.

The glider system works beautifully for a human player (It was great fun to try glide the plane to a small opening in a forest). AI is again the most difficult part (surprise, surprise). No worries though - I have sent him take some extra courses in flying :)

Some progress report

Working hard on the mod:

m10.jpg

This is almost finished but cant decide how to do with the crew, visiable from outside or not both have its + or -.

some weapons i am working on:

weap.jpg

american weaps, more to come.

some german.

weap1.jpg

Also working on the us crew and german soldiers all developed from the bis Arma2 exampel model.

Edited by T_Roc
spelling errors as usual

Wahou the team is doing a great job, i hope the team will grow up and give the community a cool ww2 mod to play.

looking really great guys. really liked the transport planes in the armaI version. cut the engines and glide onto a ridge for fun suprises!

great news! im very much looking forward to your mod!

Some progress report

Working hard on the mod:

m10.jpg

This is almost finished but cant decide how to do with the crew, visiable from outside or not both have its + or -.

I made one for OFP a while ago and due to limitations i also could have the crew visable in the external so i put a 'tarp' (cover) over it. how ever there was a battlefield mod put on by the americans they simply put a cast iron box over the top.

Is it finished soon?:) Or are there much things still to be made?

Please be kind enough to avoid this kind of question to addon makers : they make it at the pace they want, as quick or slow as they want, and it'll finished when it'll be finished.

It will be released soon.

I think the 31st Normandy Mod thread over at ArmAHolic is feeling lonely. I tried to comfort it but I think on mod team members can do that. hehe.

Troc your work is awesome! I can't wait to get it and put it out there so people can take advantage of it! Great job! Fine effort!

This looks awesome, one question thou, which countries does this mod involve?

British, American,German,Russian, Polish. Probably more in later phases of the mod. There are several sets of infantry included.

British, American,German,Russian, Polish

Seriously? Amazing! Thought it was just German and American!:D Very nice with Russian!

Cool to hear that and i think that rip31st will not close the door to any ww2 addon .

argh, seriously wanna play this, any updates on a possible release date?