download again?!. sry ok^^

seems the 1st download link is wrong/broken

file size must be 1.35gb

Edited by TeilX

done that 3 times now :p

still doesn't work

Edit: Okay it works now...

Edited by bigcheese

i have a problem with hurtgenwald , it crashes in arma2 1.07 and in combined aswell.

normandy or nome winter runs fine but when i try to open hurtgenwald it crashes.

edit : problem solved, it seems a file was broken from betons addon , i just replaced all with the latest hurtgenwald and betons addon and now it works like a charm.:)

Edited by horror1

The DUKW (under US army-WW2/Cars) textures dont seem to work :p

There is no colour on the model...just white

txture%20prb.bmp?psid=1

Sorry about the super big picture... no idea how to make it smaller :p

I have arma2 standalone 1.07 (with beta patch)

I have the full ACE2 1.3. stuff too :p

Edited by bigcheese

I have a big list.

- Black helmets (The green net helmets for 2nd ranges and others)

- White planes

- Soldiers with no guns, just hands holding something invisible.

- Flak Crew makes gamecrash.

I could find some more :P

But I'll leave this here.

Is this probs fixed?

do you have Arma2 or only Arrowhead ?

cause it looks like missing textures and missing classes

if addon (i dont say about this addon) use for example texture or definition from Arma and you have other game version which for example do not have class in config like "DMR, M4A1_AIM" or tyres, wood from Arma2 , than you may have problems like this

@BigCheese, this Alpha version has been up for months, they know about the DUKW by now. *I know this for a fact...*

Also, you really need to remove that picture, the max limit here is 100kb and your picture is 3,796.93 KB

Unfortunately the alpha was released with lot of bugs because people were constantly asking it.

The DUKW didn't have all the textures then. It is fully textured now. Same goes for all my models which are in the alpha version with the exception of Catalina (have had more urgent matters). I have fixed all of the reported bugs in my models (e.g V2 drops back to the launch site)

It was good that you did release early. Despite the bugs and work in progress it has been great to have some WWII content to play around with.

Just ignore all the lazy people who don't even read the first post (where the still not fully completed status and the presence of bugs is clearly explained).

Edited by Johan S

do you have Arma2 or only Arrowhead ?

cause it looks like missing textures and missing classes

if addon (i dont say about this addon) use for example texture or definition from Arma and you have other game version which for example do not have class in config like "DMR, M4A1_AIM" or tyres, wood from Arma2 , than you may have problems like this

I just have ArmA 2

Hi,There, Vilas, you emerged again. I'm deeply impressed by those modern weapon pack you made. I know you also once made some WW2 weapon in ARMA. Just wonder if you would make the weapon pack of WW2 for ARAM2 now in the similar quality to those your modern weapon?

:) hmmm

It was good that you did release early. Despite the bugs and work in progress it has been great to have some WWII content to play around with.

Just ignore all the lazy people who don't even read the first post (where the still not fully completed status and the presence of bugs is clearly explained).

Second that!

Without that alpha I would still be trying to fake WW2 missions using insurgents and what not...

So, thanks again for the alpha and everything that will follow! :bounce3:

No problem. I made some good progress this last weekend. I hope to make a lot of progress the next two weeks.

As far as British forces are concerned is there going to be British Paras as well? The 50th ID troops look great, but the British 6th Airborne played a major role in the beginning stages of Normandy June 5, 1944.

Map progress goes well and continues...

roads-1.jpg

Curious question: What's "Diamond Rock" (lower left)?

The only "Diamond Rock France" hits that shows up on Google is in the Carribean off the coast of Martinique?

Curious question: What's "Diamond Rock" (lower left)?

The only "Diamond Rock France" hits that shows up on Google is in the Carribean off the coast of Martinique?

Good question to ask google earth as that is what I used for that overlay. Maybe its a secret spot where there is a burried treasure.

Why have all the youtube videos been removed? is this mod dead or something, coz it looks really good :confused:

Ah those again. The links should be removed. The person who made the vids (not in the mod team) used some copyrighted material (music) without permission so they got removed.

The mod is certainly not dead. We have tons of new tanks, other vehicles and infantry. Also many of the old ones are improved. Then do not forget the maps.

Thought i would mention a bug i found, considering its beta.

After installing the mod i could not use the M2 machine gun, the M2 minitripod or any of the other static machine guns including the DSHK etc.

The other statics worked fine like artilery peices, mortars and grenade launchers.

Good evening,

I've got a problem with the WW2 mod since it seems like the aqu_smine_patch.pbo is completely missing in my addons folder, in the normal arma2 expansions/addosn folder as well as in the ww2mod/addons folder.

Im not talking about the problem with the mission.sqm array, the data itself is not included in the folder so I cant play any missions :(

can anyone help me?

gretings