Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

31st Normandy mod for ArmA2: WW2

You should have made a torrent. No server needed, usually has great download speeds.

Yea why don't you try and make a torrent while we wait on the FTP.

I dunno :) you tell me...still waiting on it, not in my hands right now.

the mods must be downloading it first as to make sure they get a good download speed :-X

Shame you didnt rapidshare it :-(

yes ...FTP server is better for all ...not all user have a torrent-Programm.When all ready then is that better so if i see.

@RIP if you want not even to sleep:D

big thx for your hard work and this fulltime job and the other guys from the normandie mod-team :notworthy:

I have to go to work at 12. O clock! Hope, that I can download the mod before I have to go! :(

how frustrating is it when you've done all you can do and now you have to wait on someone else!

ARggg fw9wfjfgevnhgevnegneg

Im not moving from my pc until i download it

YAY! Thx a lot! Downloading ang going to create Saving Private Ryan mission!

if any one get a mission up quick please host a public server with it?

Please.

Should not this thread be closed?

YAY! Thx a lot! Downloading ang going to create Saving Private Ryan mission!

Pls let me know when you're done or if you need help. I'm quite interested in that one as well ;)

Sure, actually its just more like an idea now, but already a big one. Me and Krazikilla already have some thoughts about creating not just a single mission but maybe a whole campaign based on Saving Private Ryan.

Well I just spent 2 hours in game testing things out and I am so excited/happy! The Garand actually pings!(although the implementation is slightly awkward but ingenious; it pings!)

This is definitely a beta though, LOTS of bugs like the readme on armaholic says.

So where do we start reporting bugs?

i test but the heavyest bug i found it is the shadow-problem ...i played with CBA and i have a big shadow on my unit thats realy bad:(...im on testing

Hey man thanks for the effort... 150kmx150km is huge, Flying the f35 at full stretch felt kinda slow.. I was in the lancaster at the beginning.

one problem that i haven found in the short time of 'pissing about' i place the boxes down but they dont appear in the game.

Im running the game as vanilla with only normandy mod running

this is great looking forward to making a few missions on it ,look forward to the bugs been iron out