Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

31st Normandy mod for ArmA2: WW2

Id go with the gamemode mate, gives another extra dimension to have for release, and structure for people who want it without having to create a mission, plus it'll get the community together playing it. :)

I hope you can release it without gamemode. Our Community cant wait to build some WW2 COOP Missions. Gamemode is nice to have but can also be released with an Patch.

Greetings

Jack Unger

I vote for release without gamemode and add the mission later. :)

Thats not even beta if its released like that.

Gameplay including if even called beta.

please vote on it, I will check the thread throughout the day and into the evening.

I vote for the quickest release, put the gamemode on the backburner so to speak. ;)

I say release now or ASAP. It will give the chance of testing and allow people to find certain bugs if there are any. =)

@ B17gunner me too:o I vote for a first release without the gamemode ...i think its the bettest for the ww2 fans and missionsmaker here,and yeahh for intense testing LET it OUT!!!!:D

Edited by stephsen

Yes, I vote to release the units and what's ready ASAP, then the game mode when it's ready. I'm really looking forward to trying out some WWII stuff (and testing what problems there may possibly be if using it together with ACE).

I'll be playing in the editor to start.... so a release now would be great....but...

I think we're all going to enjoy it whenever you release it...... :)

yes I vote for a release ,and the game-mode with a next patch ,this winter was strong enough and we need a little joy:o

Regards

Edited by vonLück

I vote for a mod release first, and then release the mission later. It will give us time to work on D-Day scenarios etc. Plus I loved your mod in ArmA 1 and I can't wait to fly a glider!

I vote for a release without the "warfare modus".

i do not play warfare at all, and this will not change with the release of 31st normanddy ;)

Just the stuff and i can make some Coop Missions! :yay:

I will go with the others: Release the warefare mod later. :cool:

Ps: yeah, Okaysoft send me Silent Hunter V today, cant wait to try it out! :yay:

I vote against!

Gamemode is a must. When released no one can PLAY it cuz there are no gamemode and missions for multiplayer. Players want to play, not look at it in the editor.

For all who want to make mission you can do that and take your time as long as you wish when released. And those who want to play it can NOT play it if it released without Missons/gamemode. So then only a few will be happy, only gamedesinger who want to make missions in editor will enjoy it if released without gamemode/mission(multiplayer)

My suggestion is those who are very good at making missions get in contact with him and try to make missions that could be in it at release? Insted of just hurry away like that.

:)

Well, if you need a pre-built mission, the waiting time for you will be the same no matter if the mission comes later with a patch or if they delay the mod to include the mission - so why bother?

You might even get missions faster if they release it without the mission, because other mission makers *could* possibly create missions faster than RiP & co can create their warfare mission.

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov

Yes Fader Prutt ...whats your problem? its the same time:rolleyes:,i mean the most guys here wait so long for a ww2 mod and the not release just because the game mode is missing.When the first release is without this gamemode then you need not install and wait for a patch if you absolutely want to have this at the first install:rolleyes: ...plz all vote for a release:bounce3:

I vote for a quick release, and if the gamemode is something close to warfare, it's the most boring thing BI ever invented IMHO.

I vote for a release.

It will take a missionmaker 30min to create a playeble coop or sp mission and release it. The bottleneck will probably be the time it gets uploaded for download ;-)

i vote for Quick release :D so you can get to know the units etc, so everyone is ready for the game mode later on, no noobing around etc!:)

Hell yeahh FADER ...this is the right setting :239: lets rock