Sign in to follow this  
dimitri_harkov

DIH 1970s Generic African Units

Dimitri: can you please contact me on IM, if you would be interested in helping me out "pimp-up" ARL rebels ;)

A first try at some Portuguese regulars:

dihafricanrebelswip6lq.jpg

This one wears the common 'casquette Bigeard' - no clue how that cap with neck guard is called in English (Kiko cap?).

btw: maybe we happen to have some Portuguese voice actors around here?

If so, and you have a decent microphone, drop me a line please.

Cheers,

D.

I downloaded the addon but when I preview the mission with the units, it says something along the lines of "/config/file/something texture unable to be opened" and most of the MPLA and UNITA units have no model in the mission preview. I already have enabled the P85 Config, Weapons, and Vehicles mods, I'm not sure about the Project 85 - Units, whether it is the Nogova, SLA, RACS, and guerilla pack or if I'm still missing an addon. I assume my texture problem has something to do with the Project 85 Units or if you are still improving the mod and errors like these should be present. I would hate to not enjoy this awesome mod because of a texture problem that could easily be fixed. Does the creator or anyone involved in this project have any suggestions?

Project '85 has gone a long way since my addon was released and the two packs are no longer compatible.

I guess I should remove the download link for now.

But I am working hard on the new stand alone version of the pack.

Maybe I should release it as is as a beta.

It's all working and looking quite ok, it just does not have the amount of stuff in it that I would like, yet.

Cheers,

D.

All I had to do was download and enable the old P85 - Troops mod that came out before the separate factions were available as separate addons and that fixed the missing textures problem but one of the MPLA guys, the "poorly-equipped" ones, is still missing his PPS-43. However, it's just a minor inconvience so I consider the problem solved seeing as you are still in the process of fixing and adding more stuff to the mod. Thank you, though.

I have a similar problem as jhashselivar. I have searched all over the place, but I cannot find a download link for the mod he is talking about. Can someone post a link please?

I have a similar problem as jhashselivar. I have searched all over the place, but I cannot find a download link for the mod he is talking about. Can someone post a link please?

If you look at the first page of this topics there are download links

I looked at the download links on the first page, and they have not worked. They also don't appear to be the same addon that was required, as they are for the later versions of p85 and are divided into nation packs.

Indeed the links point to a version of P'85 that is no longer compatible with my addon.

Maybe you can ask jhashselivar for infos on where he got the old version.

A new pack that is independent of P'85 is being worked on at the moment, however.

Cheers,

D.

Closed on request :)