Sign in to follow this  
knightviper

How many Clans will be using ACE 2

We will once we get it set up on the server. At the moment we have access for .pbo files, missions and the ability to restart the server, so it's a real pain for us. Could be an expensive pain. :/

3 Para is not going to go ahead with to many probs with mis-matching files and server probs

You do realize that ACE2 is not officially supported by BIS, and therefore you should be asking such questions in the appropriate thread rather than the General section? It seems a lot of people have been thinking ACE2 is supported by BIS, given the number of new threads related to it...

Just a quick poll type of thing on what Clans will be using ACE 2 and who will not and why

Cheers

you said yourself this is a 'poll type of thing'.

why didin't you make it a poll question instead.

you are looking for yes and no answers? pretty simple to make that.

Ok i'll remove it if it's rocking the boat

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Can the Admins remove this thread plz

-Ziggy-;1511765']you said yourself this is a 'poll type of thing'.

why didin't you make it a poll question instead.

you are looking for yes and no answers? pretty simple to make that.

Making it a poll doesn't tell you who is actually using it, just a number of people, which is much less useful.

As for it not being official, I think it's likely to become so ubiquitous that it's perfectly reasonable to mention it on the general forum. I would think the large majority of squads will go to ACE sooner or later.

Been running it since WGL in OFP, don't plan to stop now.

Amen.

Ill advice people to try again with the updated six updater, many problems have been solved in it, and its a piece of cake when you have it running.

I can't play vanilla ArmA after playing ACE2. Unfortunately, my squad doesn't want to have ACE2 on the server because of all the updates.

I can't play vanilla ArmA after playing ACE2. Unfortunately, my squad doesn't want to have ACE2 on the server because of all the updates.

It's really easy to use the same six-updater to keep your server up to date just the same way you are keeping a client machine updated

It's really easy to use the same six-updater to keep your server up to date just the same way you are keeping a client machine updated

Tried to tell them that, but do they listen to me? Of course not.

We're using it right now, while eagerly awaiting a more stable release, it's hard not too try it out ^^