Sign in to follow this  
riffleman

what we have to do peace in world

when will this end  

63 members have voted

1. 1. when will this end

i got bored from daily man killed in iraq and afganistan why this is happening all due to USA and NATO.who will stop this.why people dieing like animals.man life why become so cheap.

It's always been this way. Since the beginning of time. Unfortunately, it seems its in our nature.

I think it still derives from the age old saying: 'Resources and elbow room'.

i got bored from daily man killed in iraq and afganistan why this is happening all due to USA and NATO.who will stop this.why people dieing like animals.man life why become so cheap.

Well, it seems that war and death started because the US and NATO went to Iraq and Afghanistan. Well done.

Do you people actually think for yourselves?

Argument used in this topic is definitely aimed to blast on US and Nato. Very shortsighted.

But why do Iraquis kill their own brethren in suicide attacks now. For example a guy detonated himself in the middle of a bustling market not long ago killing innocent people including women and children only. People kill their own people in the name of some crackpot religion.

what to do to have more peace in world ?

- governments and greedy corporations should not invade others to have "more profits"

- less religions , less brainwash "kill for our god, those who have other god" or simply one culture wants force others to live other culture way lifestyle

- one or other country in world should not try to "change regime" (W.Bush quote) in other countries because they are big and feel need to rule

- people should change knowledge and opinions to destroy or vanish stereotypes and learn more about other nations life, while in many cases people who fight know only propaganda of their own gov.

- UN should be more efficient/effective in military actions where there is homicide

- the more opinions change between people, the more knowledge - the less propaganda can lead us vs. others

what we have now ? some countries leaving soldiers from countries where there are homicides to places where there is oil

why some governments not care about a lot of people who are killed in some regions ? but care and increase money for few stones in desert

- more peace is also less diversity rich vs. poor, better state = peaceful streets, less gangs, less criminal, no terrorism

many things can be done, only one problem stands on "peace" way - greed

someone has private jet, private chopper , wants another

my friend is colonel in Police, when i asked him "why this man steal, he has Mercedes, he has Audi A8 etc."

he answered me - you know...

guy who has 10 milions see guy who has 11 milions , to have milion more or to have milion less is 2 milions diversity

the same comes to gov.

some gov. by its actions want "more voters" and "happy lobby"

some gov. are made by people who "seems" to care about citizens, but care for them own, their lobby etc.

to stop fight is some time also "to stop return fire"

some wars begin "someone killed someone in the past, we have no idea who started"

but when their soldier shot our, we shot their's , than they returned fire... vicious circle

some people in some societies not see "how problem started"

for example terrorism in past (not AlQaeda)

there was gover. King or Duke - wanted colony

20 years later someone from colony set bomb killing someone in territory of King

and...

people from this country see their fellows dead by bomb

they not see years ago slaves in other land, why?

cause they had cheap products and better life standard

in many cases wars are started by few greedy individuals, not by "whole nations"

but after war started by evil greedy leader/king/ president corrupted by lobby - nation hate nation

most sad is that some times "nation" not see that they are "hated" by other "nation" because of few greedy and corrupted leaders, some are or less educated or ignorant arrogants dumb to see "source"

problem is when someone not see connection between "reason" and "effect" and see only effect

example :

one man punch other on street, than guy return by kick and... "why he kicked me"

i know from private life some people that first lie or cheat and later are "surprised why" other person hate them

the same to wars, economy, etc.

very basic is just simple egoism "me must have more, me need more, me eat more , you must give"

concerning A-stan - Talibs get kick for 9-11, US troops should back,

Iraq ? what the hell they doing there still ? aaaa oil for big pickups/trucks...

why life of people is there cheap ? cause they have almost twice cheaper gasoline than we have

they are sending young boys, who not have yet own family and not value other human, when they have kids, they see other world

they are sending young boys full of belief in what they see in TV and brain wash them like in Matrix movie, to be "batteries to keep system"

one Polish journalist told very wise words "why they need more and more troops, they say they feel more attacks? first there was small group of enemies, and now growing all the time ? why ?

because people see foreign soldier on their land, people who attack not all are terrorists , they see foreign soldier on their ground, every person in world do not welcome soldiers in other uniforms on their own land, people welcome own soldiers"

Edited by vilas

It's always been this way. Since the beginning of time. Unfortunately, it seems its in our nature.

I think it still derives from the age old saying: 'Resources and elbow room'.

@sudayev

you all greedy for oil in iraq,remember you will never win in iraq and afghanistan.

NATO should ready for big fight.terrorist live for fight and they have no obtion else fight.

Edited by King Don

I'd like to see you say what you just posted to any US servicemen former and serving, King Don. See what kind of reaction you'd get from them.

I'd like to see you say what you just posted to any US servicemen former and serving, King Don. See what kind of reaction you'd get from them.

don't you understand ?

someone lives in other part of world, than suddenly tanks, apc and riflemen on streets

and you expect someone to be happy because bomb destroyed house near by, because shell mutilated someone on street ???

how you would feel seeing tank on your street that shoot and destroy your house, kill you friend etc.

or you (nation) are really so selfish that you not care and you are surprised that someone do not want your tank on his street and your soldier shooting his neighbor, girl, son, father ...

as i am Pole - Poland fought with occupants for 123 years, than in WW2, cause other country soldiers were walking our ground, shame, big shame, that my soldiers are now walking other ground (75% people in society are against)

vicious circle turns cause some people who ever were against Talibs, see other soldiers, see collateral damage and join

but to have peace in the world - yes, less greed for money, less religions, more knowledge about each other, more changing opinions, more open eyes on world and other people than propaganda can be vanished (no matter what propaganda, even religious propaganda about us, white people from EU, US , RU, if they see us as "devils" , you must ask yourself a question "why" - reasons are above: greed of corrupted by lobbies, religion leaders from other side, lies of both sides, too weak UN)

Edited by vilas

ok than remember killer taliban terrorist.who will do damage to NATO in comming months.

some people of afghanistan are hungry for NATO soldier.they loss 3oo due to NATO.

USA sending some more troops to afghanistan.real fight now,

now NATO have to suffer this time.

Edited by King Don

Perhaps I should put some context to my posts. I actually live in the Middle-East. Qatar, to be precise. Google it if you don't know where it is. I have met many people from many different nations, including Iraq and Afghanistan. Fuel prices here are low as hell, as is oil, but they make billions, if not trillions off of it (the Qatari Government, that is).

You know what the interesting thing is? All of them have not once said that they support the insurgency in their country, nor the terrorist cells. They want the Coalition countries to help rebuild their countries, and do not believe that the insurgents or the terrorist groups are fighting to benefit their country. They support the Coalition Forces/NATO more than they support these people. In this scenario, from what I've seen, a very small portion of the population of these countries support these groups. The term "one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter" does not really apply anymore.

ok than remember killer taliban terrorist.who will do damage to NATO in comming months.

some people of afghanistan are hungry for NATO soldier.they loss 3oo due to NATO.

USA sending some more troops to afghanistan.real fight now,

now NATO have to suffer this time.

I don't know if it's deliberate, but what? Are you talking about bin Laden or something? Who lost 300 people? I don't think you've even watched any of the news regarding these two conflicts. You certainly don't sound like it. And what real fight? Guerrilla warfare is a real fight? Seriously, stop posting stuff just for the sake of posting it to stir up conflict. You seem to know nothing about what you post.

Edit: I also know many Indians too, and I'm very surprised that you are supporting these insurgents and terrorists given what goes on in your country. I don't think many of your fellow countrymen would like what you're saying here.

Edited by Zipper5

Perhaps I should put some context to my posts. I actually live in the Middle-East. Qatar, to be precise. Google it if you don't know where it is. I have met many people from many different nations, including Iraq and Afghanistan. Fuel prices here are low as hell, as is oil, but they make billions, if not trillions off of it (the Qatari Government, that is).

You know what the interesting thing is? All of them have not once said that they support the insurgency in their country, nor the terrorist cells. They want the Coalition countries to help rebuild their countries, and do not believe that the insurgents or the terrorist groups are fighting to benefit their country. They support the Coalition Forces/NATO more than they support these people. In this scenario, from what I've seen, a very small portion of the population of these countries support these groups. The term "one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter" does not really apply anymore.

I don't know if it's deliberate, but what? Are you talking about bin Laden or something? Who lost 300 people? I don't think you've even watched any of the news regarding these two conflicts. You certainly don't sound like it. And what real fight? Guerrilla warfare is a real fight? Seriously, stop posting stuff just for the sake of posting it to stir up conflict. You seem to know nothing about what you post.

i think you dont know actual data,you leave in peace so dont know anything.first collect info than say something gentleman

I don't care about terrorists.

Kill them before they kill themselves.

That there is no peace is not the fault of any country,

its the fault of you all.

And people saying people invaded iraq because of oil

are stupid, really.

@King Don - I don't think stating that it's NATO's time to take losses benefits the title of your thread "World Peace", but continues the cycle of blame and retaliation rather.

I mostly agree with Vilas' first post in that greed, corruption and fanaticism/nationalism, are the main culprits in global wars and injustice.

Since the beginning of man, it's just the way people are. If the world were composed entirely of caucasian Christians, some with brown hair some with blond, you would see the same divisions emerge eventually.

but who care about people who are innocent and get death due to some stupid soldiers,

but who care about people who are innocent and get death due to some stupid soldiers,

Oh I don't know, me for starts, lots of other people...

Innocent people die in wars. It sucks but thats the way it's always been and the way it's always going to be.

Is it wrong that some innocent people die under Nato's resposibility? Yep.

But why single them out? Isn't it just as wrong when innocents die in the war between Iraq/Iran? Innocents that die and are tortured and persocuted under Taliban regimes or Saddam? Rwanda;Congo;Yugoslavia?

You won't get anywhere thinking that World Peace can be accomplished if Nato simply stopped their wars just the same in that the West thinking all problems in the world can be eradicated by extinguishing militant Islam.

I am one. The reaction he would get from me is some laughter and a comment like I made above. What would be the point in getting upset?

@Vilas:

Everybody uses oil. Industry uses more oil than vehicles, so I don't know what to tell you about "suvs and hummers". It's not like everybody over here drives those things. Auto dealerships today find it very difficult to sell the damn things, and many people are trying to get rid of them because of their poor fuel economy. I'm sorry, dude, but you really don't know what you're talking about.

Greed existed before democracy. Greed existed before capitalism. Greed even existed before the US. I don't know what to tell you, but I think your anger is misdirected.

I think to stop that, we need to stop being half-rational, half evolved primates with a destructive streak.

Stopping conflict altogether, though desireable in the short term, won´t do much good to the Human species as a whole. The way conflicts are -resolved- needs to change.

If we stop fighting, we basically stop the machine that drives progress. Conflict is essential what the free market system is built upon, and all wars ultimately spring from what one or more sides in a conflict perceive as life threatening Ideas.

I´m all for the Invasion of Iraq + Afghanistan. It was about time the US fixed the messes the CIA created.

That doesn´t change the fact that some terrible, and technically unforgiveable mistakes have been made, and some of those have never been resolved.

So, in a way, I´m all for conflict. Just leave the guns out of it. Unless somebody threatens to put you under some sort of dictatorial, oppressive and inhumane system. That warrants using force, I think.

Coincidentially, the Taliban were such a system, and a religious one on top of that. People always seem to tend to behave a little worse when they think they have a god on their side, and if they start blowing themselves up because of a misquoted piece of text in a 1500 year old book, something needs to be done about it, I think.

In the long term, both Afghanistan and Iraq are off much better now.

King Don

Just a friendly reminder: The main purpose of this forum is for discussion about BI games. If you just registered to fill the off-topic forum with nonsense you better think twice. You already have started one thread which was totally pointless, now we have this one which in all honesty is pretty pointless at all.

There are better places for your complaining about dead civilians in two wars than an official forum from a game developer.

I think if we want peace than development of that region can help.

It is very sad that people loose life very cheaply.but war never end like ind and pak.i think peace is far now.

Take example NATO have around 1.5 lakh soldiers in Afghanistan and Pakistan boder.

My country border is there but tention are always there.

When NATO war against taliban go in full speed than tention will increase.

It might be hard to believe from a cursory examination but, by all measures,

we're now living in the most peaceful period in human history. Things actually

are getting better (but that doesn't look good in headlines, of course).

i agree

yes, but topic title is what we have to do and i think:

- we must be less greed for goods

- we must know more about others and they must know more about us

- we must learn those ignorant half-brain kids that "shoot'em, yeah, f***" is not-human, if they have half-brain... than not give them rifles and any possibility to use power

- we must control politicians more and not listen to propaganda, but check facts

- maybe we should be atheists, at least one less reason to fight, or if we believe in gods, we should follow religion ideas, not priest lies

almost all religions say "do not steal, do not lie, do not kill"

but priests are present in military units, they use "holy water" to "baptize" tanks :(

people who live with religion should force more peace on own governments, not "Jesus said love, officer told shoot" - than simply follow Jesus, Budda, whatever

- we should not invade other lands if it is not UN reaction to crimes on nation

- we should educate people more, cause idiots in society follow politicians liars

they die for lies - not a problem, less idiots, but they kill too - and it is problem

problem is when teenager with low IQ, full of movies propaganda goes to army, because of him - many people in other part of globe - loose life, home, family , leg, army, face... cause his (this soldier's) government makes money and his secret service made some dirty job earlier

when some years passes this soldier has wife, kid... i wonder how he would be happy if someone will kill his wife and child :)

the lower IQ, the more propaganda lies in heads

- end with remains of "imperial" "colony" philosophy and arrogant philosophy of "bringing our lifestyle" to others , but of course world have some arrogant ignorants who think about them self as "the best nation that has right to order others"

people in past had no education, were culturally blind, had no world knowledge , thats why priest and king was telling what to do

today we have possibility to know more, but some of societies still remain idiots and cause problems to others

people who love, care - not have any reason to fight others , greedy "over self confident" have :/ and they do harm to others , which can proven by many many quotes

Edited by vilas

Much bad english this thread contains. I'm still unsure whether to vote "in some years" or "neve".

After all, both make equal sense when it comes to the ultimate question: "what we have to do peace in world". So poetic, yet so true...

"what we have to do peace in world"

Cram all suits into space rocket, destination Mars.

what you meant ?

i am not native speaker

by "all suits" you meant people in suits : businessmen and politicians ?

if yes, than i agree