Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta!

its downloading now but it goes realy slow before it was rly fast 1mb or something and now 19kbs Wtf is this :(

My, and i'm sure I speak for the whole team when I say, gratitude!

Gratitude is all ours mate :)

BTW, I think my post got lost way back about 100 or so pages ago :) but I'm receiving emails about an ACE related issue but I don't have access to any links.

i have v0.1.9 Of sixupdater

It just gets stuck and does nothing

edit: Ok txalin thanks i will leave it for that time i waited around 15min but nothing so i though was stuck :)

Take a look to the log file, there you can see the progess is located on the "logs" folder

For all of you confused bunnies out there.

http://www.yomatools.be/

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

3321-aceyasinstall1.jpg

3321-aceyasinstall2.jpg

Thank you Yoma & Kelly's Heroes! :D

Does this update the game to the latest client version as well?

Installation is too complicated, please give us an easiest way !

I noticed with ACE that the weapons firing from wrong positions bug on Hinds is not there. All works fine with ACE.:yay:

This is not the case with beta vanilla

Some stats:

Over 1200 posts in this new thread alone, over 17.000 downloads of the updater software, 1000's of downloads of the 7z's, im sure addonsync is also glowing :)

At least 100 connections at any given moment to the various rsync mirrors :)

And since the fixes, it seems it's always possible to find a mirror with free connections for now!

The system scales really well, and hopefully in time the mirror network will expand.

Installation is too complicated, please give us an easiest way !

Use the uncomplicated way :D

http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/ace-mod2/Lazy

Edited by Sickboy

Does anyone know how to get tripwires working? I can't get them or the EASA moduel working.

The Yoma Tools version updates perfectly via the way described on the Kelly's Heroes website. However when I join a server it still says my game is at 182 while the server version is 183. My settings are all correct and Arma Addon Sync downloads the update to my arma 2 server. The latest file it has updated is acex_s_wep_explosions.pbo.gz.7z...

Does anyone know how to get tripwires working? I can't get them or the EASA moduel working.

The tripwires: Place something with it.(claymore, etc.) Then just walk up to it and look at it, like you do when opening a crate. when you have the crosshair on it look in the action menu. An option to deploy tripwire will show(with some other options), select it then move to where you want to stop the tripwire and look at the ground, select the end tripwire action. That's it.

The EASA module:

Need more info. What are you trying to do? It doesn't work doesn't help us much. Just do a thread search or check the ACE2 features BIKI, it's all in there.

Here's the thread search for EASA. There's set up info there:

http://forums.bistudio.com/search.php?searchid=565587

And here:

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Features_of_ACE2#EASA_.28module.29

Edited by Manzilla

Ammo crates seem to be bugged in the latest patch, most items have no name, including the ACE Ammo Crates class.

Ammo crates seem to be bugged in the latest patch, most items have no name, including the ACE Ammo Crates class.

Yup I noticed the TAC50 mag I had in my ruck didn't have a name anymore. You should create a ticket at dev heaven for it. There's an ACE2 bug tracker. The devs can't possibly get all the bug reports in this thread. It moves way to much and people spam for already answered question too much. ;)

Some stats:

Over 1200 posts in this new thread alone, over 17.000 downloads of the updater software, 1000's of downloads of the 7z's, im sure addonsync is also glowing :)

And since the fixes, it seems it's always possible to find a mirror with free connections for now!

The system scales really well, and hopefully in time the mirror network will expand.

Awesome news! Congrats on the MOD

by the way I corrected my stupid mistake.. thanks for the help

Yup I noticed the TAC50 mag I had in my ruck didn't have a name anymore. You should create a ticket at dev heaven for it. There's an ACE2 bug tracker. The devs can't possibly get all the bug reports in this thread. It moves way to much and people spam for already answered question too much. ;)

I tried to register, but I never got the E-mail. So I guess I can't report it officially. :(

Some stats:

Ok seriously how do you do this. the first line says "The lazy way is by downloading a pre-setup six-updater.yml configuration file" But how do download a pre-setup six-updater???? And does my machine have to connected to the web for this to work???? Any help would be great.

Awesome news! Congrats on the MOD

No doubt guys, you deserve all the praise! A monumental feat of genius! ACE2 rocks and does A2 justice. I bet the devs have s*&t themselves playing it. Thanks to you guys and to BIS for the great platform.

SimonC,

Hopefully someone else will see it and post it. I had the same trouble as you. If I don't see it in a little bit I'll try again and post it there.

The Yoma Tools version updates perfectly via the way described on the Kelly's Heroes website. However when I join a server it still says my game is at 182 while the server version is 183. My settings are all correct and Arma Addon Sync downloads the update to my arma 2 server. The latest file it has updated is acex_s_wep_explosions.pbo.gz.7z...

I have been too busy to read every post here, but after I read this latest one, I noticed that an update must of happened. I fired up the updater, bada bing bada boom, 17 files in acex and 16 files in ace updated, blammo up to date!

Hello there v.183! :D Sweet!

can you pls tell me where i put the userconfig folder?..keep getting this error : include file userconfig\ace\ace_clientside.hhp.not found..

thanx

I tried to register, but I never got the E-mail. So I guess I can't report it officially. :(
Added a ticket for ya;

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/6682

Also activated your account ;)

can you pls tell me where i put the userconfig folder?..keep getting this error : include file userconfig\ace\ace_clientside.hhp.not found..

thanx

Userconfig-error-when-starting-the-game

Realy great work guys !! i used the update to install ace2 and it works super with all those nice help video`s !!

This is a new arma2 with ace2

hey has any one made or thinking about making an ammo crate script with all ACE/vanilla items/weapons in one crate ;)