Sign in to follow this  
Purplehasiso

Weapon Balance

Damn Fiya where did you find it because the AK74 I fired wasn't too good.

Oh and you're a funny guy. I'm in 2010, and I have reliable sources, so...I won't go further in the interest of keeping this thread on track, but if you want a PM war I'll give you one ;)

Edited by -Shifty-

Damn Fiya where did you find it because the AK74 I fired wasn't too good.

Oh and you're a funny guy. I'm in 2010, and I have reliable sources, so...I won't go further in the interest of keeping this thread on track, but if you want a PM war I'll give you one ;)

You have reliable sources? They told you the 100 series is in 5.45, when it has 3 different calibers, including 5.56 and 7.62. (Other thread.) That AK's accuracy hasn't improved sine the AK47!!? Are you kidding? Are you familiar with that rifle? Do you know the reasons it is inaccurate? And you say the newest AK's dont have much on it? Mmmmkay.

Dood... I'm sorry, I don't understand you. Perhaps you are confused aswell.

Your sources are less reliable than Call Of Duty. Perhaps they like they're bias with fries too?

Don't tell others not to make those stupid comments when you do yourself. (Other thread.) Its quite entertaining though.

And yes I will PM you.

Some of the G3A3 I have fired were not that good too, not wonder the oldest one had a issue stamp from 1964 and still a wooden stock. No Assault rifle in this world will be precise like fresh from factory after it went trough the hands of roughly 120 recruits and after more than 100.000 shots fired.