Sign in to follow this  
spirit6

CO MCC USMC - All Island (generator)

Could you guys also add some civilian server slots?

Haris as a camera guy for instance and some others.

Yeah we had that in mind.

So we will probably add some civilian slots for role playing.

BTW I do belive that version 1.4 will be released this week.

Alot has been improved.

So stay tuned :bounce3:

I read about this and thought it sounded awesome so i decided to play.

But it seems that you need A2 as well?

I got both games, but ArmA2 isnt installed since we are a bunch of buddies that plays OA only, and not all of them have ArmA2.

Is it possible to use this MCC tool without A2 anyway?

We tried: CO_MCC_SANDBOX_V14.Takistan.pbo on our server, and it didnt work.

Sure you'll need to delete the ArmA2 exclusive enteries in the mission.sqm. we'll have to make it for the realeas I think. Didn't thought there are some who play OA without ArmA2.

Silly me.

I don't think there should be a problam with OA only. Might need to change some class names to EP1. But that easly done, so don't worry it will be there.

Well a OA only version would be much appreciated!

Havent persuaded my fellow brothers in arms to buy ArmA2 just in case its needed when OA works fine without it :)

EDIT: I have looked over the mission.sqm file and it seems that it quite alot of stuff thats tied into A2, anyway you can give me a clean sqm file with just the needed parts?

Or some help with what i can remove, and what needs to stay in mission.sqm

Edited by Frosties

Well a OA only version would be much appreciated!

Havent persuaded my fellow brothers in arms to buy ArmA2 just in case its needed when OA works fine without it :)

EDIT: I have looked over the mission.sqm file and it seems that it quite alot of stuff thats tied into A2, anyway you can give me a clean sqm file with just the needed parts?

Or some help with what i can remove, and what needs to stay in mission.sqm

Well on the release you wont find it. Keep in mind that this was developed with in mind purely our on the fly mission making for MARSOC. However i do think that lots of more people can enjoy and have fun with it. If that requires you to tweak it to your own needs, then thats no issue at all. Its there to have fun with. You will be having issues to apply future versions with it ofcourse.

Update:

MCC Sandbox is almost ready for public release.

Here are some pictures of the latest menu and some introduction videos.

ETA on release is next week.

From the YouTube:

This tool will help you create missions on the fly.

The mission will be a bit random every time you play it.

Now you can make all the missions you ever wanted to do without any prior knowledge in scripting. You can paradrop into the action, drive in a convoy or fast ropping to the action. You can be Bluefor or Opfor and even resistance.

You can save and load your mission to dedicated servers while in-game without being the admin or without getting to the server FTP.

If you are tired of replaying the same mission again and again with your community, just log in to MCC Sandbox and make a superb mission in 5 minutes.

Disclaimer:

I didn't made MCC just redone it and added a bunch of stuff. You can still find MCC public athttp://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=...

Some of the scripts aren't mine and they have been used with permission.

M4YT_kSW94Y&feature=recentf

xXK6D-BN-wA

fcMGY_pY8zc

4 hotlinked images, each over 1 MB, removed

Edited by W0lle
Images > 100 kb

In the "Trigger Screen" I don't have any items to select in the trigger drop down menu.

Am I missing something?

It's not released yet, becuase we didn't finished to make a proper manual. Plus we have to move the thread.

But about the triggers:

Yes you are missing something.

1. first give a name you trigger.

2. choose the activation condition such as "west present".

3. choos the size, angle, and shape.

4. press "generate".

5. mapclick to place it where you want it.

6. U'll notice that the "stop capturing" button at the top of the MCC menu is enable.

7. Now for the fun part, do whatever you want to happen when the trigger activate like spawn artillery or move zone etc. The only limition is you can load a saved trigger that spawn groups (there is a work around involving changing the saved file, i'll get to it next week).

8. ofcourse the action u'll made once the stop capturing button is enable won't execute and u'll get a massage like "action captured".

9. When you done the action needed press the "Stop capturing" button and viola the trigger is set (pink rectangle or elipse).

10 Now in the dropdown menu u'll see the name the trigger you created. Now if u want to u can move it by selecting it and pressing move.

Ofcourse all of this is savable. :yay:

Yes this version required: CO + ACE. This is WIP version.

Hold your horses till next week.

can we create a Mobile spawn ? or a different spawn ?

Mmm i'm not sure what is a different spawn. There are 2 types of spawns for now:

1. If no start location is placed the player will respawn at the same place he died.

2. If start location has been placed for the player faction, the player will start and respawn at the start location.

If disable respawn is enable when the player die the ACE spectator script will kick in.

It is possibale to add a mobile spawn. But again this is WIP. So we are writing it down on our "To Do" notebook. ;)

no problem i have lot of idea for your mission ;) one question : some friends use GL4 in their server , in other coop the IA don't move (i configurate for it) and on your mission the guy automaticly come to the respawn