Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Has anyone

Jedi Knight II i mean. smile.gif

I finished it, as it was short game just like all the good games.

But i have a question that i cannot solve by myself.......

In both of the trailers, you can see Kyle walking up the wall for a short time. In the first trailer it is in the level of Bespin, when he is going to fight a dumb jedi. You see him walk up a wall before he fights him. In the second it is in a multiplayer game.

HOW DO I WALK UP THAT WALL ?

ups

-->The game is great

-->Multiplayer is great

-->Lightsaber fights are awesome

-->Controlling a lot of thinks is fun

- When the pod-ship is under attack by Roque Squadron, you can use a turret to shoot tie-fighters

- You can control R2-units to open doors

- You can control a little remote camera

- You can control mounted guns

- Last but not least, when on Yavin when the Remnants attack the Jedi academy you can drive a AT-ST and kick some butt smile.gif

lows

--> The game is short

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 03 2002,09:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lows

--> The game is short<span id='postcolor'>

How short? confused.gif

Lets say about (on the toughest game type) 18 hours.

But i had to do some puzzling stuff. The next time i play

i know where to go, so it will be a little shorter.

I finished RTCW the first time on the toughest in 6,5 hours sad.gif

But then, i am a diehard gamer that plays non-stop when i buy something new. MOHAA in one day (8 hours)

My friends are still busy (2 months)

And they are not even on the second half off JKII

So it depends on who plays it wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ April 03 2002,09:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then it's not too short and I'll buy it very soon.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I really like Jedi Knight II. I finished it, so i am not going to spoil things for you. But now i'm playing it online, and it is funny to see 32 jedi's running across Nar Shadaa wielding their sabers smile.gif

I finished the original campaign in four and a half day. when i bought it, i couldn't stop playing. I played non-stop from ten 'o clock am to about 8 o' clock PM for these four days, and about four hours the fifth day. I didn't finish the RedHammer campaign, as i was in the mission Alamo but i lost my save game sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ April 03 2002,09:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then it's not too short and I'll buy it very soon.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

He, how did you become a moderator confused.gif

daeng..that was fast...within a few minutes you became a moderator..good luck!!!

Gorgi: wow...that is good! only 40 hrs or so.!

to gte back to the topic, yes i have walked up walls before, in multiplayer, but i dont know how i did it, and then i couldnt do it again.

Hmm, too bad. I thought about it, and i think that it can only be done while fighting with a light saber. Both in the first and second trailer you see the player walk up a wall while hacking another Jedi.

In the 1st trailer it is a dude with a little red riding hood.

In the 2nd trailer it is in multi player.

So i will try it friday again on the internet. I will find victims that are close to the wall, and hack 'em while walking against the wall. I will post in this topic when i succeed. Damn those days during the week when i don't have access to my own PC sad.gif

I know how you feel. I also want to be moderator. But i don't what they do exactly, except that they monitor what we do. But i also think that they have to spent the entire day on this forum. I don't even have time for that.

Well, moderators ? ? ?

What is it you do all the time?

Drinking coffee and constantly reading my nice topics tounge.gif

Pleeeeeease tell

LOL smile.gif

Ghehehe. I still don't understand why they did that sad.gif

Poor you. I still remember your MANIAC star.

I´m not through yet, although i got it nearly a week now.

It´s an amazing game, there is lots of work put especially into the lightsaber fighting and AI. The sound as graphics are first class also.

I agree. Although i must admit that i found the character animations (moving their mouth etc.) better in the in-game cutscenes from RTCW. They are still great here to, but RTCW has it just better. But the lightsaber effects are the best ever. Sparks fly off ass you cut your way through. Also a great effect is when going to the Jedi Academy which is under attack by the Remnents forces, it is raining. Every drop that falls upon the lightsaber vaporises. It looks great.

Oh yeah, i found another lowdown of the game........

When driving the AT-ST, you can only be in 3rd person and not 1st person sad.gif. I wanted to see the interior of the AT-ST, but now i can't.

But it is still great walking over Jedi's and Remnant Forces smile.gif

Wallrunning can only be done in 3rd person. What you have to do is to run diagonally into a wall and then jump. You will run on the wall a little before jumping off and you can fight with your lightsaber at the same time. Don't know about guns though.

Holy god almighty!

You're a moderator!?

My god in heaven the Apocyolpse is upon us!

Yeah...how do you become a moderator?biggrin.gif