Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Hk416 Pack ver 1.0

Hey i love the work here these are some really gorgeous guns. Are you planning on making the 417 here or perhaps a version with a high capacity mag would make it a really complete pack. Just curious of course you've done more than enough with what there is. Keep it up.

If there is ever an update to this pack, more variations with things like foregrips, touches etc would be good. These rifles are my favorite in ArmA2, well detailed. Would love to see an update.

;)

wipacr.jpg

Am working on update of hk416 pack with these new toys :)

ACR model by Zealotlee and my tan skin

Masada model by Ultimate Bastard and my tan skin , black skin (mw2 style) by Toasty Fresh

Maybe it will out next week or sooner :p

Edited by RobertHammer

what is the calibre (in game) of the ACR ? 5,56 ; 7,62 ; 6.8 ?

Looks great. I just hope the weapons actually work with the ACE2 Grenades this time. I'm really itching to add these to my missions when this gets taken care of. I tried to do it for my own personal use and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks for the pics!

what is the calibre (in game) of the ACR ? 5,56 ; 7,62 ; 6.8 ?

ACR and Masada are 5.56 just like M16/M4

Yippee, love your HK's, this update is gonna be great. Hopefully there will be some new 416 versions as well as the ACR's?

:yay:

awesome work as usual robert!

but, there's one skin that you've missed: that ucp skin from MW2 :) oh, btw: are you adding different versions (m203 and optics) or will we get 'only' ironsights? whatever you decide I'm happy to get that ACR :)

hmmmmmmm, me talking about MW2 made me think.....will you by any chance do some more Tavors in the future?

Venom there are TAVORs in one of the weapon packs.

@Stagler:

aye! but iirc their barrels are shorter than the standard ones. gonna have to check if my memory doesn't play tricks on me again(wouldn't be the first time lol). I knew that he made 2 already that's why I asked for some more, however they're not that important, some HK417s would honestly be nice though. :) but right now I'm looking forward to the ACRs :D

The micro is actually the standard one in the IDF. The "regular" Tavor has a 20" barrel like the M16A4 and is only really used for "marksman" (ACOG+bipod) platforms, while the micro Tavor has the same barrel length as the M4A1 (14.5"). Also I've never seen anyone actually using an ironsight Tavor anyway, it's 99% MARS (or ACOG for marksmen) with the odd Meprolight (a cheaper reflex sight). In any case, the sight picture with both MTAR-21s in this pack looks quite odd, and yes I held and aimed those weapons myself before (though I didn't get to actually get issued one, they officially entered service when I was already finished). Anyway, I'm hoping you're using the correct ballistics for the CTAR, as it should have pretty much the same (if not exactly the same) ballistics as the M4A1.

I still wonder what the difference in ballistics/damage/etc is between your pack and ACE, why are there differences.

Btw guys , which one GL is better for ACR? Ag36 or M203? I guess Ag36 will be better , what do you think?

Edited by RobertHammer

Btw guys , which one GL is better for ACR? Ag36 or M203? I guess Ag36 will be better , what do you think?

Got the GL from the SCAR´s. Thats looks good.

I think EGLM will be better for ACR

Lol, a "EGLM" its that from the SCAR GL :D

ok it will get elgm :D

can you make a 7,62 version of the ACR ?

7.62 version? Is there version of Acr that caliber? I saw only ACR with 7.62x39 M43 (ak caliber)

ok it will get elgm :D

Sounds great! can't wait! :bounce3:

7.62 version? Is there version of Acr that caliber? I saw only ACR with 7.62x39 M43 (ak caliber)

Yes, exists version of ACR calibre 7.62x51. We also wish to see it :D

and it exist a new caliber for ACR 6,8 remington (like the M468 new M4)