Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Hk416 Pack ver 1.0

Very nice!

Just a pedantic niggle - the XM8s have 3 fire modes but the models only show 2 on the selector.. Yes I'm really that anal ;)

OK, the ACRs and Massadas are cool. The HK417s however seem a little too small as well to me. I don't mean to sound rude, but it hampers the immersion, at least for me, since I was looking forward so much for some big caliber HKs.

That Hk417 is right size to me , because it's almost size same as hk416s and its only wider due of caliber

hkcom.jpg

Dimensions	HK416 10" - HK417 12"
Length, max.	797 mm	    884 mm	
Length,  min.	701 mm      804 mm	
Width	         78 mm	     82 mm
Height1	        240 mm	    196 mm
Barrel length (without flash hider)	264 mm - 305 mm

I got it same on models

also, in a possible future update of the 417s, would it be possible to get a "long barrel" version with grenadelauncher and a silenced shorter barreled variant?

Maybe :p

Great job RH!! Me like those guns! I want G-36CV, G-36C - Commando or else Cristian now mke his MP-7 PDW and Shotgun pack if you do these guns (G-36) i will very glad you for your great work! You have a very good quality of models and i hope you do my guns with your hands))))

Love the ACr's Merada's and Hk417

You're Ubber awesome Robert! :yay::yay::yay:

LOL, it's Masada, not Merada . . .

Yes - "The Hammer" went down on Arma2 again & left a beautiful package of weapons...I would like to say thanks for your work (for all other packages made by you too)! I dared longtime for .308 assault rifles.

Thank you very much for your efforts -

I'm :inlove: with your work!

Edited by AndreAce
orthography ^^

Nice to see my 2 (3 if you differentiate between the Masada and ACR) in the game. Had some fun on Utes messing about with them =)

Best weapon pack ever made. Nuff Said.

Thanks for the updatez mate-o!

And good game dude. :D

I'm having a problem with the ACE configed HK417s . . . whenever I fire one, doesn't matter which model, i get the error message:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgRecoils.RH_Hk417_Recoil'.

The non-ACE configed HK417s work fine, no problems. Of course I can still shoot the ACE configed HK417, but with no recoil . . . which really isn't fair for whoever I'm aiming at ;)

These ROCK.

When Robert Hammer is in the house Look out.

Thanks for great guns.

I love the HK4xx series and you did them up beautifully.

Styxx

I'm having a problem with the ACE configed HK417s . . . whenever I fire one, doesn't matter which model, i get the error message:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgRecoils.RH_Hk417_Recoil'.

The non-ACE configed HK417s work fine, no problems. Of course I can still shoot the ACE configed HK417, but with no recoil . . . which really isn't fair for whoever I'm aiming at ;)

I'm having same issue.

Anyone else running into this issue? Has there been a fix?

Add the M27!

Ok, I really have no justification as to why you should add the M27 other than just completeness, but someone tried to imply that US Forces would never use the 416, and I want them to realize how wrong they are! :butbut:

Add the M27!

Ok, I really have no justification as to why you should add the M27 other than just completeness, but someone tried to imply that US Forces would never use the 416, and I want them to realize how wrong they are! :butbut:

Not only that, but Delta (the US Army's counter terror unit) uses the HK416 also, they got the first 500 off the assembly line.

I must be doing something wrong because I can't get any of the 416 pack weapons or the M4 pack weapons to show up. I place the ammo crate in the game and try to get a weapon from it, but there's no model for any of the weapons I try.

Well, using 2 different calibers in the same weapon would be quite unrealistic... Besides, the weapon itself must look at least slightly different.

this is not un-realistic at all, this weapon exists in real life and is fielded by several SF units, the same as the HK 416/417, for both of the systems u can change the barrel, bolt and receiver and boom, 5.56mm to 7.62mm, or 12inch upper with a red dot to a 20inch long gun with a 3-12 variable!

this is very realistic, well done mate on a bloody good weapons pack.

Well just being able to use a different magazine of a different caliber in the same weapon is what I said is unrealistic. Nobody said anything about a barrel changing feature which involves time, effort, and need to actually carry the parts.

i agree about the magazine issue. must have mis undertsood your post.

however the ability to go from a long to a short gun in less then 10 mins in the field is a awesome capability. you would be surprised to know how many units do this .