Sign in to follow this  
SMERSH

VDV (RF paratrooper stuff) pack - SARMAT studio

Very nice and realistic VDV soldiers, Smersh. Would you release them to the public?

Also, is it possible to make some Soviet Red Army VDV as well? Fully confident in your skill for any real russian stuff! Very nice screenshoots, that's the exact VDV I once thought it about.

Wow Sarmat I just watched the vid at AA.info and all I can say is simply amazing. You guys are doing an amazing job.

Sure thing is I won't be adding the soundtrack to my favourites :P

[yeah, I know, it's the lyrics which goes well with the vid content]

But the video is surely awesome and features content worth waiting for. Keep it up Smersh&Co

Great video and great work SARMAT! Thank you! I can't wait for a release. Also, thank you SMERSH for posting all of those screenshots. Really appreciated!

Looks fuckin' top notch, can't wait to make some large scale invasion missions, this stuff would make it epic beyond all measure!

In short, keep it up! :)

f7300538762dt.jpg

86a559ff0ee0t.jpg

Autor screenshots - 255

78a5f3f2a68ct.jpg

a9ef166173act.jpg

c1221dfb93e2t.jpg

Autor screenshots - unknown

Have not heard from the SARMAT team for an while about the release of there VDV units. I seen in the post of there release that it was close cause of conflict with some ones models? I thought they gave credit to all? Hope this conflict can be fixed and the community can have this vary nice addon.

Regardless if you actually give credit or not you still must seek permission of the author. Since the thread has not been unlocked I assume the issue has not been resolved.

Having read the ArmA.at.ua forums where SARMAT studios are based (google translator ftw), it would seem that they are in the process of resolving the issue. Hopefully all will turn out well, could be just a simple misunderstanding/coincidence, you never know. :)

We are waiting for a response from Mr. LODU but he does not respond to our messages in the "Private Messages"

I hope that first of all lod bug will be corrected. Because of it all that soldiers are just unplayable - 3 squads of them on Utes decrease my framerate to 16-18 fps (the same I have with vanilla units but playing will all graphic parameters switched to their maximum) with "medium" graphic presets.

Yes, we are engaged in this problem.

In all models added 6 lod with 700 polygons, it should help.

My message is very simple to understand and I thought it was understood: remove the 3d and the textures wich are mine.

To be more clear, remove what is most apparent: the helmet and the helmet textures that come from my own work.

The screens I posted in the link, however, are clear and there are comparisons with your examples posted on the forum: to deny the obvious, like you do here or on the forum Sarmat is not correct.

I can not be clearer ...

Also, I'm not going to spend the year to repeat the same thing every five minutes.

This is a work I do with my mind and my hands and this work is mine and because it is mine, I do what I want with it: is so hard to understand?

You make your own helmet, your own textures and you put your pack to download even on Mars, if you wish.

On Mars?

Thank you, we reflect on this proposal:)

Okay, I give you my assurance that in the version 1.1 package VDV we remove that helmet and the texture of which you speak.

We have already established a new model of the helmet to version 1.1

a0e6ffa55c29t.jpg

Autor 3d models - SEA DEMON

Now I ask you to inform the moderators - to open distribution of version 1.0 in order that we could gather feedback on the bugs and fix them in version 1.1

Thank you finally answered.

That's good to hear SMERSH love's the units. I guess LODU does not want to help out in any way. With this as it sounds like he would like only his stuff and his stuff only, with out any community involvement on his base addons. SMERSH and the team: you guys can make it very nice with the way you are going. Also in the 1.0, some units i dont have from the airborn side and others. In 1.1 i hope that it would be all good in groups and all. Good luck and cant wait.