Sign in to follow this  
bushlurker

*Panthera* Domination 1.17 West AI

Good job. Funny you choose the same base location as me. :)

It's the natural position for the base. I put mine there too! :)

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Meantime I'll be taking a day or two off terrain-making shortly to update this Panthera mission and make a version for IceBreakrs soon-to-be-released and (hugely impressive) Isla Duala... I might also do a "Two Tribes" version for Duala :D

B

Looking forward to them. I don't often give these out so I hope your suitably gratifiied. >>> :yay:

Can someone help me..

I am frustrated. I cant get any addon to work on the dedi.

all im trying to do at this point is get panthera working using this island as the sole addon. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=7467

Then adding this mission Dominai. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8530

The server shows up with a red dot when its launched. and the message I get when I try to join it says, im missing a bunch of keys.

has anyone had this problem?

Can someone tell me.. Does the addon for the dedi get installed the same way as the client. +plus adding the key to the keys folder?

Either turn sig checking off in the server.cfg, or you've cocked up the files somewhere.

Bikeys go in the keys folder on the server and bisigns go in your with your addon PBOs on your machine.

Thanks for the help.

Its strange. I add the addons, I add the key. then I join the server. I select panthera, choose dominai, choose regular. the vote counts down. and then...

NOTHING.

... wierd... no errors or anything being displayed?

Of course, you have identical panthera modfolders on both client and server? - with all bisign and bikey files in the right place (see Tankbusters post above)...

Another possibility... have you edited the mission in any way? Perhaps you could try joining one of the online Panthera servers (theres often one or two) and grab a copy of their mission and try that? - also try redownloading this one I guess, even though it's kinda outa date nowadays...

Also - are you using any other addons besides Panthera? - Have you tried with no other addons whatsoever except the island and it's associated files?

B

Edited by Bushlurker

did you start the server with the -mod= switch too? if not it will not load the addons.. are you running a windows or linux dediserver?